Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Sturdy 14 inches Oakwood wand with Magaul feather core
Soooo, this is on behalf of Arle …

The part of the Philippines where she lives has been struck by a Typhoon (ain’t your normal hurricane) and it had gotten to category 4. She has no cell service and internet but she hopes to be back by Monday.

Soooo, all you cool cats that has topics with her … stay calm, she’s coming back.

All with love,
Arle

I saw the news and was worried for our PH folks. Stay safe Arle and everyone else :console:

Managed to find cell service.
Not enough for work though.
So,power is down until the end of the year.
Going around to find charging stations.
Damage is mostly at parents house we're there helping with the clearing
Will try to get back soon

Oof that sounds rough, take care Arle!

Quick update while I still have airtime credits.

*Phone coverage is back in our area. As long as I have airtime credits,I guess I am partially back onsite. Just from my phone. And a bit slower.
* Officially day 7 of no electricity so I can't do anything work-related.
*Some areas have been powered up so I guess that's something though we need to go those areas to get our gadgets charged up.
*I found a place I can temporarily use for work, I'll check it later and see if things work out. Hopefully,I can get back to work next week.
*One electric post near our house was damaged which,unfortunately,has our internet box. The electric company already came here and said they will have to replace it and can't give a target date.
*No power means no water. I'm currently awake because they promised a couple of hours of water today but so far,nothing yet.

I guess that's all to it.

Okay.

* I just started working again. Unfortunately, internet companies are slow to respond to repairs so I have no choice but to travel to the city center and pay for internet so I can work. I can't afford to work any longer. That means I have to make use of the time since I am paying for it hourly.

* I am back but I'll be mostly on this account for professor replies and posts. Also, I have to play catch up with everything. If I have topics with you with Noelle and everyone else, it will have to wait. It might even have to wait until I get back my internet at home. That way, it's unlimited.

*Feel free to godmod my characters, within reasons, especially when they already had interactions and plots prior to this post.

FINAL UPDATE!!!!

Internet is back at home!!!!
*does crazy dance*

That means unlimited browsing and roleplaying for me.
I just don't know where to start because I think most of the topics are like a while now but I'll slowly do replies on them. Please poke me if I have forgotten our topics so I can get back on track.

As for this thread, it can be archived now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back