this ain't no drama queen post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abathyn Dalmoir

Firstly, thankyou all for every minute of every day I spend on this site. I do :wub: you all. And I'm not going to leave forever. Sure, I might be posting INCREDIBLY long term st00f right here, but that's not to say I won't lurk a little and get on with the important RPs.

If you know me, you'll know how hard I try to stay sane enough to be let out in public. I know it's getting harder and harder, I'm doubting it all and stuff. Trying to get through year eleven is driving me bonkers. All this stuff that I have to learn, all so confusing. I have insomnia, and I'm having extra trouble with it. I find it so much easier to sleep in the daytime then the night, but I can't because of school. I don't want to be a burden on anyone, but I'm probably failing at that. There's all that stuff, then there's some personal stuff (trying to work out my relationship with my fiance because suddenly it's all so confusing, dealing with my nana who's just moved in, that sort of stuff -- read my blog ;) )

Unfortunately, tomorrow marks the end of the school holidays. That means I'll once again be flat out doing school work, fundraising for my choir's trip to Auckland, and everything else. I won't have time to be online so much. Sure, there's Tuesday nights and some time in the weekends, but those times I'll be doing more IC stuff than OOC stuff. I don't want it to be this way, honest.

A few months, at most. Then I'll be back for the September school holidays, and then I'll be only back 'till October 31st, where (I don't think you'll like this) I'm leaving for a whole month for exams. Then on December 2nd I can get on with having a life again, and HNZing as I won't have to go to school! Incredibly exciting stuff.

I should probably also tell you that on August 8th at 7am I'm heading to the airport to go to Auckland, for the Big Sing national finale. Myself, Brittany and Melly are all very excited, and we'll be back on August 11th.

So yeah, there you go. It probably did end up a little drama-y, but yeah. I hope you all understand, please don't pester me for replies or anything like that. I willl get to them eventually. This applies to all the characters with my name on them.

Lots of :hug: , Olivia xx
<i>
</i>

Enjoy school and stuff, Olivia! :D (If that's even possible...)
See you when you return! ^_^

Oh nooo! :erm:

Keep in touch, Mum, and I'll be awaiting your return. ^_^

- Zach :hug: :wub:

Livi, :cry:

Man, year eleven. Don't even get me started. :doh:
I really hope that you get more sleep and start to feel better. And that maybe you get a little less homework. Not likely, I know. :tut:

Good luck with Big Sing! :woot:
-Lizzy. ♥
:hug:

Right. I have negative-two minutes to write here.

Things are not picking up. Short story, I've been referred to a shrink and now I have to try and sort out my friend's life as well as my own.

I really miss RPing. But I can't fathom any time soon where I'll have time.

Olivia x

PS. a) I feel like I'm hiding behing my formatting here xD and b) just got banned for the forseeable future anyway by mum coz I was trying to write this and just.... couldn't write it while she was there. follow me on twitter (moppet44) because I can talk to you there D:
<i>
</i>

aw :hug:

we will miss you. good luck in everything you are doing :)

pheebz x

:( I don't like seeing stuff like this when I just get back. But at least you aren't leaving for good, I'll miss you Livi and good luck with everything, I'm sure you'll do great :hug:

- Pat :wub:

UPDATE;;

1) lessons this semester are NOT gonna happen, unless I am able to find the time.

2) plots = if you have a plot with me that's extra-important, PM me on Abathyn and we'll see what we can do.

3) Aroha's gone down-hill again and is inbetween St Mungos and home.

4) my other HNZ students... well they were just to keep me happy (if there's a living character on the family tree, it HAS to be made xP)

5) phone's still not working right.

6) when I get online time, my priority is to answer PMs and possible RPs, and to work on biographies.

xx
<i>
</i>

I hate to keep posting on my own absence topic over and over, but hey.

Going to Auckland at like, 8am on Sunday. That's Saturday for a lot of you, I think. But yeah, won't be back till Thursday, and by then I'll be literally zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I hope to be back for proper soon.

:wub: Olivia x

Have fun, Mum! ^_^

Take care :hug: hope to see you whenever ^_^ Livi

Got a bronze.
Performances are here, me thinks..
Look for the ones labelled 'Southern Hesperides'.

Thanks for understanding, I'm pretty much done with sorting out my life :D

Remember I still have school and everything.. but..

....rawr!!!! I'm back! :p

Welcome back :hug: I'm gonna check the website out soonish D:

Byeeee oliviaaaaaaaaaaaa
Come back soon n have fun :hug:

Zach, what did I tell you about yelling? Inside voice please.
:r

Alex Blade said:
Aroha Jennings said:
Zach, what did I tell you about yelling? Inside voice please.
I'm not very good at listening. :r

WELCOME BACK MUMMY. :r
:glare: silleh Zachson.

GOOD TO BE BACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back