Third Time's The Charm

Espen Manning

OOC First Name
Cian
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual, tbd.
Wand
knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
A third time around should be the charm that sets me up to stay for a long period, not one that lasts for two to three weeks of roleplaying a few classes and then ending up dropping everything; disappearing for a year and then being convinced to come back.

The convincing part has yet again, thanks to my dear friend Jamie who has been around for some time; who managed to stick for longer periods of time, to stay active while her other half we started off with as twins disappeared for months.

Luckily my roleplay hasn't totally been abandoned by me, since I have been somewhat active in the indie community on tumblr as well. Let's hope I can bring myself around more often, to stay active and give some proper attention to the characters I have been neglecting. Pretty sure I will pick up Espen, although I am not entirely convinced if I will pick up my young Ravenclaw that's still around even if I love him dearly.

For the upcoming days I will just have to get into things again, figuring everything out and probably try and gather the courage to hop into some open roleplay topics that aren't necessarily part of the classes you can follow. Jamie's helping me with plenty, so I am sure I will be in safe hands to go back understanding everything regarding Hogwarts New Zealand.

And of course, if you'd be interested in roleplaying with this tall, lonesome dude. Don't be afraid to hit me up via the PM option; if you would like to contact me through skype/kik/discord -- there's the possibility too.

Hey Leon!Nice to see you around again ^_^

Try to make HNZ as light and fun for yourself as possible :D RP is for you first and foremost, so don't feel pressured to take on more characters or plots than you can handle/want to do. I'd love to RP sometime if you want!

Hope you'll have a great time :hug:

Yaay! So glad you are back! :wub: Looking forward to our rp's and see how Espen will turn out. Have a lot of fun on HNZ and know that I and more have a life too and will be less active sometimes and that is not to worry about!

Welcome back!

Welcome back! I'm always keen to rp if you're interested :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back