Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hello all.
for those who haven't been lurking on my shouty complaining. due to the current global climate, my work has had to reshuffle a lot of my hours around. this means that I have been working 11 hour days (well 11.5 as I can never seem to leave on time, I don't even get to think about eating my lunch until 4:20 and even them I am called away at least once as I technically don't get a lunch break) needless to say they are some of the most mentally demanding days I have ever worked. on top of this, I am also studying, and have been using my days off to try and work on assignments (to varying degrees of success, which I am partially blaming on the mental strain my work is creating at the moment). either way, I have my roster for the next week and am suddenly working two additional days which I was meant to use to work on the assignment due next week. but seeing as I have had a lot of time off recently and the rest of the work has not I feel bad bringing this up with my boss (i really need to get used to wearing my big girl pants). so basically I am having the opposite problem with work and COVID related matters than most other people, and I feel bad for complaining about it as I know a lot of people are losing work.

this basically means that I probably won't be around much. and when I am online in the evening I will most likely be here for lurking and OOC chatter as my muse likely won't be working enough to RP. I will try and get to any RP's I am already in when I can but I will not be joining anything new. hopefully, I will be able to get back on top of things soon. if not my mid-year uni break starts in June.

sending virtual appropriately socially distanced air hugs to you all. :hug:
stay safe.
Mia
:mia:

I feel you, Mia, it's hard right now where everyone's either losing work or so over-worked it's hard to think straight. Hang in there, make sure you set aside any time you can to get enough rest and relax and we'll be all be here whenever you feel up to getting back into things :hug:

I get it, my job is driving me nuts as well hopefully it all get's better soon and the world can go back to being it's normal crazy rather than virus crazy. Take care and stay safe!

Look after yourself boo. It's crazy times for everyone, and it's not anything we're used to so it's going to be different for everyone. Take all the time you need, and you know we're always be here for ya! <3

Love you Mia! You know I'm always up late or early depending on your timings and always open for a chat!

Thank you for the wishes guys. this is what i love the most about HNZ. everyone really is there for each other. Make sure that you are all looking after yourselves too.
just a bit of an update. I spent a while yesterday on the phone to the student support and my course coordinator and I have decided to drop one of my units (without academic penalty) which means I have a lot less workload from study and that has put me in a much better headspace. so it hopefully means I will be around. maybe not fully active but around.

I get it, my job is driving me nuts as well hopefully it all get's better soon and the world can go back to being it's normal crazy rather than virus crazy. Take care and stay safe!
I hope that things are not getting too crazy for you and that you are looking after yourself too.
Love you Mia! You know I'm always up late or early depending on your timings and always open for a chat!
Thanks teigs. you are kept up to date on most of my timings (mainly lunches) I did get it earyl today at :cry:00. but we did close at 1 so...

Awe Mia! I feel you, babe. Just remember to take care of yourself and relax as much as you can. You know where to find me if you need to

I wish so badly this wasn't happening right now. :( Try to remain sane, Mia. :hug: Listen to positive, upbeat music. Read inspirational quotes. Do whatever you can to keep yourself anchored. Love ya, friend. ❤️

PS. I also recommend checking out this site for good news. And to listen/watch your favorite comedians. They're great for a good laugh when you need it!

Self care self care self care. It sounds like you're doing the best you can right now and that's all you can do. Take care, stay safe, and be well. :hug:
And if you ever need to complain some more, we are here for you. Whatever you're feeling, whether you're working or not, in school or not, a parent or living alone, is completely valid and no less important than what anyone else is feeling. These are crazy times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back