The Usual Suspects

you would be correct! and thank youuuu~

Maybe let's start with Caleb/Celia in the dueling chamber, a Felix/Harper letter thread, and Indi/Weston at the aquarium since it makes sense for those to take place during the break/early in the IC year. And then I'm down to do however many of the others you want! I wouldn't mind doing them all now, but I don't want to overwhelm you haha
I think starting with those sounds good! And maybe we can plan to do the other three a little later or just next semester?? And I don't mind starting Caleb/Celia and Felix/Harper. I should be able to get those threads started soon!

Hi hello

I have Avery who, wildly, respects Celia as captain/a person for bluntly being the way that she is (Probably because he's just like, incapable of taking anything personally). And in a way, I think he wants to impress her, at least in terms of Quidditch.

His mother is also in the scitorari so he certainly has anti-ministry views from his upbringing, and those views would be evident at this point since they've been in the same house for however many years (Though his is in a more reserved, "wow it really sucks that the wizarding world isn't run properly, hope that changes sooner rather than later!" kind of way for the time being), so he's very open to all of that, and the whole use of dark magic. More so the necromancy aspect since that's his family's whole deal, but also just in general. He's not out to harm people unnecessarily per se so I don't know if they'd vibe in that sense (Destruction is a-okay, murder isn't), but ascribes to the whole line of thought that it's a part of nature and should all be equally accessible. So it's all very that, and he'd be down to assist Celia or just generally discuss topics related to it.

Divination is also a huge thing for him/core part of his personality with his mother being a seer and all (And him believing he is too. He's very not.) But he's very big on thinking that Fate guides practically everything and most things happen for a reason. It is Literally His Only Personality Trait since I went on absence and didn't take the time to develop him woops. He works at the Inner Eye now (So if she wants those sweet divination discounts she could very much use him for that at least), and his family having seers in their line would probably be common knowledge with how small the wizarding community realistically is. But generally he's very malleable if he thinks its what destiny intends, so it would be easy for him to go along with anything Celia said if it seemed to be What Was Supposed To Happen.

So if you want students joining Celia for any div/advanced magic stuff, I'd certainly be down for him to tag along and be involved. I was thinking of trying to go for a restricted section topic at some point if that's maybe something she'd want to be involved in, but there'd be a lot of other avenues for them to pair up through (Maybe it's just ~destiny~). I'm also super down for anything Quidditch related because it's always fun. He bought his new emerald streak very much in part because of her so she's certainly had an effect. Or even if it's just interactions during practices, that's very cool too.

I didn't come into this with anything specific in mind at all, but when I'd read the quidditch/dark magic/div combo I was kind of like, huh, that's exactly his thing so they could either get along really well because of it, or not at all, so I'm just throwing the interest out there.

Your other characters are very cool too it's just that I literally only use like three of mine myself and Celia is the only viable one to RP with :r

Hi hello

I have Avery who, wildly, respects Celia as captain/a person for bluntly being the way that she is (Probably because he's just like, incapable of taking anything personally). And in a way, I think he wants to impress her, at least in terms of Quidditch.

His mother is also in the scitorari so he certainly has anti-ministry views from his upbringing, and those views would be evident at this point since they've been in the same house for however many years (Though his is in a more reserved, "wow it really sucks that the wizarding world isn't run properly, hope that changes sooner rather than later!" kind of way for the time being), so he's very open to all of that, and the whole use of dark magic. More so the necromancy aspect since that's his family's whole deal, but also just in general. He's not out to harm people unnecessarily per se so I don't know if they'd vibe in that sense (Destruction is a-okay, murder isn't), but ascribes to the whole line of thought that it's a part of nature and should all be equally accessible. So it's all very that, and he'd be down to assist Celia or just generally discuss topics related to it.

Divination is also a huge thing for him/core part of his personality with his mother being a seer and all (And him believing he is too. He's very not.) But he's very big on thinking that Fate guides practically everything and most things happen for a reason. It is Literally His Only Personality Trait since I went on absence and didn't take the time to develop him woops. He works at the Inner Eye now (So if she wants those sweet divination discounts she could very much use him for that at least), and his family having seers in their line would probably be common knowledge with how small the wizarding community realistically is. But generally he's very malleable if he thinks its what destiny intends, so it would be easy for him to go along with anything Celia said if it seemed to be What Was Supposed To Happen.

So if you want students joining Celia for any div/advanced magic stuff, I'd certainly be down for him to tag along and be involved. I was thinking of trying to go for a restricted section topic at some point if that's maybe something she'd want to be involved in, but there'd be a lot of other avenues for them to pair up through (Maybe it's just ~destiny~). I'm also super down for anything Quidditch related because it's always fun. He bought his new emerald streak very much in part because of her so she's certainly had an effect. Or even if it's just interactions during practices, that's very cool too.

I didn't come into this with anything specific in mind at all, but when I'd read the quidditch/dark magic/div combo I was kind of like, huh, that's exactly his thing so they could either get along really well because of it, or not at all, so I'm just throwing the interest out there.

Your other characters are very cool too it's just that I literally only use like three of mine myself and Celia is the only viable one to RP with :r

You mean you don't want my teenage auror to take down your scit leader? :p

I'd love to do something with Avery and Celia! I've really enjoyed their Quidditch interactions, and I laugh every time he takes her seriously while everyone else is grumbling and rolling their eyes.

I think they'd get along. Celia already respects him and would respect him more if he started outperforming Ivelisse she'd appreciate talking to someone who shares her general views of the Ministry or divination, even if their beliefs don't align perfectly. I don't think she has much interest in necromancy or murder/anarchy yet, but she definitely wants fewer restrictions on magic and major reform at the top. (Girl just wants to learn something useful at Hogwarts and is reaching the point where she thinks the Ministry is intentionally keeping students ignorant and uneducated.)

A restricted section topic would be a lot of fun. I've been wanting to do one forever, and Celia definitely wants to go in there (she wrote a whole HM article about why it should be open to students lol). We could start with a divination-related thread in the library to see how they get along and maybe have them make plans to visit the restricted section? Maybe one of them is reading something div-related or has a tarot deck/set of runes out?

I think starting with those sounds good! And maybe we can plan to do the other three a little later or just next semester?? And I don't mind starting Caleb/Celia and Felix/Harper. I should be able to get those threads started soon!

For Indi and Weston! Let me know if I should change anything ^_^

Last edited:
For Celia!
For Harper!

You mean you don't want my teenage auror to take down your scit leader? :p
We work up to that :r

But a library thread sounds good to me! Do you want to start one or should I? I think if either one is doing something div related its probably as easy to join in on either way

We work up to that :r

But a library thread sounds good to me! Do you want to start one or should I? I think if either one is doing something div related its probably as easy to join in on either way
I started something! A little more runes-focused but that's still technically div. Let me know if you want me to change anything ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back