The Showdown.

((Yes, I'm back from the wilderness, literally :]))

Aroha stepped out of the Great Hall and sighed. "Don't tell me." Aroha worriedly watched one girl pulling herself off the ground, and her friend Sephora standing, her hands on her hips. Both girls looked distinctly worse for wear. "Have they been... fighting?" she asked another bystander.

Sephora whipped around and saw a brunette girl calling out, she gave an exasperated sigh;
"Well, I'm sorry! I don't *want* to loose us points!" She gave a quick glance as the hourglasses that held the points, "Especially when were leading, but MARIA HERE" she pointed to Maria and carried on;
"Has decided to be all high and mighty and decided to put everyone down - especially Hufflepuff!" She turned around and face Maria.

"Like I said before, I'll drop this when you come to admit what you've done" Sephora spoke calmly, she realized that speaking loudly just agitates her already throbbing head.

Aroha cringed at the sight of the blood. This was not her day. "Come on Sephora! House spirit!" she shouted, feeling like an idiot. She hoped that no-one thought she was stupid for it. Sephora appeared to have a slight headache, Aroha hoped it wasn't too bad.

Keera stepped into the entrance hall and noticed a small crowd of people standning around the bottom of the staircase up to the first floor. In the center of the crowd, there was a girl dressed entirely in pink, who was bleeding. Another girl was standing at the bottom of the stairs, pointing and yelling at the first girl. Ooh, excitement! Finally!

She pushed her way through the small crowd to make it to the front, so she cold get a better view of what was going on. She had to see this, it looked like she had already missed most of the action though. Pity!

Tosh listend incredulous as the preachy girl 'Sephora' started preachin on about how 'high and Mighty the other, Maria had been behaving. He knew this type, didn't matter what she did it'd always be someone elses fault. He almost felt like lampin' her one himself, 'cept he knew how pissed he'd be if anyone but a mate barged in on one of his fights. " 'Ey darlin', why'n't ya go look in a mirror luv." He yelled. She'd sure as hell see some 'high an' mighty' there. Then 'e laughed. "Far's I can tell seems ta me Maria's said nothin' but that she hates Hufflepuff so's, lessen yer a liar babe looks like you be 'droppin it' like yer said." He laughed again, yeah, right. Like hell this berd would be dropping anything, she cudn't even tell if she had her Kecks on right way 'round.

Sam yawned as he passed through the long hall of paintings. Faint whispers could be heard from the portraits around him as they passed on the gossip of the day. Usually Sam ignored them, but today he pricked up his ears and listened. “Down in the Entrance, did you hear? Silly little first years with their battles.” “Not the first time I’ve seen this!” “-girl with the blonde hair had a bit of a knock,” “Oh yeah, but did you see the other one?”

Surely not.
Sephora?
She’d talked to him about this rival Hufflepuff girl who had a grudge on everything Badger. How she had talked about her! Sephora always said that one day they’d fight it out, and this sounded like the day. Sam took off down the halls to inspect the damage.

“What on earth!” he exclaimed as he entered the hall. There was a large circle of people dotted around the bottom of the stairs as two very angry girls shrieked at each other, filling the roof with their din. Some of the ‘audience’ were shouting encouragement to one or the other, and to Sam’s dismay, there was Sephora right in the thick of it. The other girl, Maria spat out angry words in retort and vice versa. He almost face-palmed as he saw the injuries of both of them. Sam was right at the top of the stairs and began to make his way down to the center of the fight. He stood at the edge with the rest of the group and watched for a half a minute before deciding he’d seen enough.

“What the hell, Sephora.” said Sam loudly. This was ridiculous. He didn’t think he’d witness things coming to this point and boy was he ever keeping out of it. Even so, seeing the girl who he was absolutely besotted with covered in scratches and bruises like an animal and the other poor girl just the same made his him burn with anger. What did they think they were doing? Someone, if not both, were going to end up in the hospital wing, loose them house points and probably get detention.

((If anyone is wondering, the speeches in Italics is Sephora's conscious/what she's thinking, she does that a lot xP Thinks too much for her own good.))

Sephora was still standing over Maria when she a girl to her right shouted out something about House Spirit - even though she was in a different house;
"At least someone knows something about HOUSE SPIRIT!" She smirked at Maria until she heard another person, a boy with a thick accent to her left, she looked and saw a boy who was shouting out encouragement to Maria.
She pointed out her finger to him and shouted;
"YOU KEEP OUT OF THIS!" She screeched as she instantly raised a hand to her forehead.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you have a concussion" Her sub-conscious laughed
"Oh, shut it you - your the reason I'm in this state" She thought back angrily.
She did another quick re-assessment;
"Head hurts to hell - check, Arm's still bleeding?" Sephora took a quick glance at her arms - just so Maria wouldn't take advantage of her while she wasn't looking - the scratches on her arm were still weeping blood, some of the cuts from being thrown around we're getting larger, her tights we're semi-ripped and she'll have a hard time wiping the blood from her skirt.
"Definitive Check." Her re-assessment was done.

Sephora was to sneer at Maria about how she hasn't came back at her physically until she heard a voice coming down the staircase...a very very *very* familiar voice - one she was hoping not to hear.
"This is not the time Sam - I'm trying to prove a point to Maria and for your information *I* wasn't the one who started the pushing and shoving." As she replied hastily to Sam, she'll have to apologize later and make it up to him somehow. She looked around her and noticed the large crowd forming.
"It'll be a matter of time a professor or even worse the headmaster or headmistress come run--"
"SHUT IT YOU!"
She knew the crowd around her we're against her, even Maria must be happy because of that;
"Everyone is rooting for you Maria...I guess I can't win...but no, I'm not leaving this until I made my point"

She glanced back at the painting, the man was still nodding her on.
"What the hell am I supposed to do?" She muttered.
The painting just closed his book and placed his hands on his lap.
"Some...painting, going to have words with you later"

Lily had once more been at the cliffs, the only place Lily actually liked in the whole of the school. She'd decided to come back earlier than she would normally. SHe wasn't exactly sure, why she'd had the thought to return early. Still Lily dressed in a super cute, start of the warmer months outfit. The dress was a little smart and made Lily look like she was going to some form of party, but really, Lily was just wearing it because she loved it. Stepping into the entrance hall, Lily could tell something was going on. She stepped further her shoes, making soft noises, which were masked by the yelling. She saw two girls, agruing. Both from Hufflepuff by the looks of it and Lily had met one of the girls before. Maria, Lily recalled. The girl had a fashion sense, a good one, and compared to this other girl, had an outstanding one. The girl Lily had never seen really had none. Lily smiled to herself. She'd always known Hufflepuffs to be stupid. Lily smiled to herself at the sight of this. She moved to the front of the crowd. Beside another girl from slytherin, whom she recognised from her classes. This was amusing. She didn't really know what the fight was about but Lily was on Maria's side. Lily with a pleased smile the the two hufflepuff's actions, looked to the slytherin girl, who was her age.

"What's going on here?" Lily said, pleasure from the events not hidden in her voice.

Keera stood and listened to the blonde girl yelling, thinking that this really was something huge going on! Someone must have really really done something bad, for two Hufflepuffs to be having it out at each other like this. She stood and watched, eager to know what was going on, and why there was such tension between the two.

As she watched, another Slytherin girl came and spoke to her, asking what was going on.
"I have no idea, I just got here" Keera spoke quietly, not wanting to draw attention to herself. "But it looks like the one in the pink really really annoyed the blonde one, and they've been fighting like muggles, by the look of it. The blonde one really annoys me, she thinks she's so high and mighty!" Just then Keera had an idea. She raised her voice a little and spoke to the two girls who were fighting.

"What are you two, muggles? Get your wands out! Duel!" She laughed. "I wanna see if blondie here's as tough as she thinks she is."

Aroha groaned when she heard a Slytherin girl yelling at Sephora and the one in pink, telling them to duel. It was almost too much to take. "No Sephora! Don't!" she yelled frantically.

Thank god neither of them will know any magic, she thought nervously.

At last the show was beginning to move one, there are lot of people in halls now and she was still smirking. Some are shouting to get into duel and some hesitate, "Oh brother, get going will you, if you want to get into fight make it drastic." Lexi shouted too, but compost herself again. Being a fair lady, she had to have her compost ready. Well, they are first years. But its already the 3rd week of classes, so they must have some spells to them? Lexi thought and asked to herself.

"Just because you never said you were freaking perfect, doesn't mean you don't think it. You think you're the bees knees, little miss pretty and perfect, so righteous, standing up for your cowardly, moronic house. You're worse than the rest of them - you've got no idea what's wrong with those mindless, up-themselves tossers. All you are is cruelty, hidden behind a mask of being the lovely, kind ones. Crap." Maria sneered in response to Sephora.

She laughed loudly though when the blonde girl mentioned her mother. She would have paced, if she didn't know it would hurt like hell. "My mother? My mother would watch and laugh, my mother wouldn't even NOTICE I was in trouble. She never did! So don't you DARE mention my b1tch of a mother!"

Maria ignored some girl mentioning house points. Good. If they lost house points, all the better, those stupid Hufflepuffs would suffer. Sephora's response, though, set the blood in her veins boiling again. "What I've done? What the hell have I done? I've been angry, because nobody has treated me even the slightest bit fairly since I arrived at this worthless school. And then when I point out what's been done, it's all my fault somehow. This house can go rot, as far as I'm concerned, since that's pretty much the message I've been given the whole time I've been here."

Some stupid brunette girl called out support for Sephora, and Maria resisted the urge to smack her one. Dumb cow. Who the hell did she think she was? This was nobody else's damn business. House pride? Maria would rather die than be beaten by house pride. The british boy's comment made her feel slightly better though; at least somebody didn't think everything was her fault. God, Maria had been hoping school would be better than home - it was hundreds of times worse.

She did smirk, when some boy started talking to Sephora. "Awww. Has the bumblebee found herself an ickle boyfriend? How touching. You can raise a hive together, and start stinging everyone you see. Not that you're not good at doing that without his help." She laughed, and surveyed the boy. Ugly as hell, and no taste to boot. They were a perfect match. Yeuch. Maria felt like throwing up.

At some more encouragement, Maria began walking towards Sephora, ignoring the burning pain from her rear. She may not know enough magic to stun Sephora yet, but she could at least use her fists, a skill she had learned from her brother. She leaped at Sephora, pressing her down hard onto the stairs, grabbing the girl's blonde locks and yanking until the hair came away in her hand.

Sephora couldn't help but laugh at Maria, laugh at her atrocity and laugh because of her vain.

"Oh, whats this I hear? Your mother doesn't treat you like a daughter? Make because your heartless and selfish...and in your words, a b1tch." Sephora cackled as she folded her arms.
Sephora paced, her head throbbing with every step and faced Maria when she mentioned Sam.

She marched her way towards Maria and placed her hand around Maria's neck, squeezing it slightly so she could only stutter her words;
"Don't you dare bring him into this, he's done nothing to you. So why bother dragging him down with us." Sephora widened her eyes and stared into Maria's eyes to make sure she got the message before dropping her hand down before circling her again.

She heard someone calling out for a Duel and she bit her lip.
"Ooh great your in for the long run now"
Sephora quickly turned around and saw Maria coming at her, feeling her hair torn from her scalp as she was pushed down into the cold marble stairs, her head making the first point of contact, Sephora screamed in pain as she pushed Maria off, her vision was turning blurry.
"Way to go"
"You are such a freakin' wh0re! Go back to where you belong you b1tch!" As Sephora got on top of her and slapped her face violently before scratching her face with her nails.

Sephora stood up and walked up the stair case and looked at Maria writhing at the bottom;
"Oh dear, looks like the pretty little butterfly got squashed." Sephora laughed.

The amount of blood on the staircase would make any person faint.

((Okay, guys if you find any grammatical/spelling errors, I'm just having a really bad typing day. Ask Rowan, she'll know all about it XD))

Jessy had been standing on the stairs, watching and listening to what was going on. The crowd was starting to get into it, people were yelling out encouragement to the girls. It was all too much for Jessy. She didn't want to stand here and watch these two girls. But suddenly, the pink girl threw herself at the blonde girl and ripped out a chunk of her hair. Then whnen he other girl scratched her face, and rew blood, more blood than Jessy had ever seen in her life, she had to say something.

"Oh my god!" Jessy yelled in shock. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Sephora's harsh words about Maria's mother hit her hard, and she was unable to reply. Her mother had never treated her like a daughter, but that wasn't Maria's fault at all, no WAY. It was Ricky, and his crafty ways of hurting her at every turn. She staggered slightly, so distracted by the words that her pain took over, though she soon remembered where she was and righted herself, fighting the tears pricking her eyes.

Maria had barely gotten her sentence out about the fluroescent bimbo's ugly boyfriend before Sephora was squeezeing her neck; actually choking her! She was totally shocked for the second time, scratching desperately at Sephora's hand with her nails and breaking another one, kicking weakly at her shin until she let go. Oh god, it hurt. That stupid b1tch could have killed me!' Maria thought, rubbing her throat with her good hand.

Maria slapped Sephora right back when she scratched her cheek, crying out in pain as her bad shoulder hit the stairs hard. If it hadn't been dislocated before, it certainly was now, and god, it burned like nothing she had ever felt before. She choked a couple of times, still trying to get back the ability to breathe, before staggering to her feet, slightly lopsided as one shoe was now missing; they had been some of Maria's favourites, and she mourned it's loss for a split second before remembering where she was.

"I'm nowhere near squashed yet." She spat, holding her sore arm which, if she had looked, she would have realised was quite grossly dislocated, and looked exactly as painful as it was.

((She's a tough one x]))

((@Keira - we're going to call you in soon, I'll give you the heads up as to when))

Sephora could hardly manage to stand properly - leaning onto the arm rail for support.
"You know, you must be sick....sick in the head that is" As Sephora winced, tears were rolling down her eyes as she continued;
"Oh, so the butterfly is not squashed is she? Well, this Bumblebee still hasn't stung anyone just yet" She cackled and moaned at the same time of it's un-timely humor.

She never knew Hogwarts could be so magical, yet violent at the same time.

((And stalkers, feel free to yell encouragement x) The fight will be wrapping up soon, in the most comical way we can think of :lol: ))

"I'm the one who's sick in the head?" Maria said, proud that she was managing to stand of her own accord, though she was undoubtedly more injured than Sephora. "You've done nothing but abuse me, and insist I'm the bad person. How the hell is it possible for one person to be so selfrighteous?" She frowned, wiping what she thought was sweat off her forehead, then realising it was a drip of blood. She was amazed she was standing.

((Shortest posts by us since the thread began :lol: ))

((*cringe* too much blood in RL and on here. Brother's nose bleeding nonstop. 'Bout to be sick.))

Aroha watched Sephora and the crazy brunette verbally attack each other. The brunette wiped a droplet of blood off her forehead, and Aroha realized how serious this was getting. Sephora was obviously in pain judging by the fact that she couldn't stand up, and the brunette was clutching her shoulder tightly. Surely this was getting a bit OTT??? Especially for a petty argument about house colours.

"Be careful Seph'!" she called, blushing bright red. Even the fights back in Kurow were less bloody than this.

((have taekwon do tonight so will be off comp soon :cry: how depressing))

((and when Rowan says it was 'the most comical way we could think of' it was the only idea we came up with after singing 3 songs from A Very Potter Musical, a badly played improv game and eating soup and bread.))

Sephora hastily rubbed the blood off her arms.
"You have never been more attractive in your life." Her sub-conscious laughed.
"yeah. well. I hate you."

Sephora made her way to the top of the staircase and grinned at Maria;
"Lets see if this Butterfly has any more strength left shall we?" She laughed Manically, Her vision was getting worse she knew the professors would be on their way down now. Sephora decided this was the last time she'll get into a fist fight. Maybe.

((lol that was the worst improv of my life. *HIGH FIVE*))

Maria;s eyes narrowed as she turned to face Sephora, clutching her sore arm still, first scratches starting to scab over. "Oh, the butterfly's got fight for years to come." She followed Sephora up the stairs determinedly, biting her lip hard so she didn't wince with every step. "You have no idea just how strong I am. You picked the wrong butterfly to mess with."

((Kiera can enter now x]))

Kiera had gotten out of her DADA class slightly early so the hallways were not yet packed. She was wearing her Gryffindor uniform with her Head Girl badge pinned to her chest. Kiera was planning on going to the Great Hall to get a bite of lunch. She was fiddling with the zipper on her bag when she began to hear the whispers of the paintings. Something was going on the floor below her.

Then, Kiera smelled blood. She crinkled her little nose and whipped out her wand. She walked quickly, but gracefully down the stairs. That's when she saw two girls surrounded by a pool of blood. They both appeared to have Hufflepuff uniforms on so why the hell were they fighting? A large group was around the girls, cheering them on by the look of it. Kiera's face showed her shock and outrage.

"Out of my way!" she commanded to the younger students watching the fights. "I suggest the two of you stop this ridiculous fighting this instant." Kiera said with authority in her voice. She waved her wand and the two girls were separated from each other. Kiera walked closer to the mess. Her high heels getting blood on the bottom of them.

Kiera surveyed the girls. They were losing entirely too much blood. It was likely that either one might pass out at any moment. Kiera pointed her wand at the first girl, "Episkey Maximum!" she said as the cuts on the girl's body healed so they were barely trickling blood. Kiera pointed her wand at the second girl and did the same thing. Then she pointed at the floor. "Scourgify!" she said, as the blood began to vanish.

With that done, Kiera placed her hands on her hips. "Either of you care to tell me what the hell is going on here?" she said, in a tone that they would knew meant trouble.

Aroha gulped. The cat is out of the bag now. she thought. As the Head Girl cleaned up Sephora and the crazy brunette, Aroha sighed. The blood was gone, and she could breathe again. Someones gonna get in trouble. Aroha hoped Sephora was OK.

((FYI Kiera neither of them are in uniform xD))

Maria didn't even notice yet another person coming over until they were separated, shock flashing across her face. She was so angry, and in so much pain, that not much else was registering in her mind. She shook her head slightly though, ignoring the stabbing flash of pain.

The healing cleared her head immensely, and Maria remembered exactly why she was so angry. Ignoring the older girl's question, she ran up the stairs at Sephora, taking advantage of the confusion to push her hard. Before she even had a chance to smile victoriously though, her heel missed the stair and snapped, sending her tumbling down the stairs after her enemy.

((Sephora and Maria are both now unconscious! :O ))

Sephora felt a sudden hand was pushing her back, the force was enough to send her head into a terrifying spin, she barely made out an angry Maria running towards her.

After that, all she could feel and hear was the thump of her own head land on each stair and with one last thump, she head her skull crack, her nose giving an unholy snap and felt the blood trickling down. He gaze wandered over to Sam, mentally saying sorry. Her eyes failed to register what was happening until she saw Maria falling down before being submerged into darkness.

((Oh Snap!))

((oops my bad!))

Kiera was surprised as one of the girls lunged towards the other as soon as she was a bit healed. Kiera groaned as they both tumbled down the stairs, unconscious. She was not pleased with the two first year girls. However, it was her duty to clear this mess up. Kiera glared at the bystanders. "I suggest you all move on. There is nothing else to see." she said in a voice that clearly dismissed the group. She intended to get points deducted from anyone lingering.

As the watchers all left, Kiera turned her attention to the knocked out girls on the floor. She called a house elf and instructed them to get the rest of the mess in the hallway cleaned up. Then, Kiera looked back down at the girls. With a sigh, she waved her wand. Both girls rose into the air. Kiera levitated them all the way to the hospital wing.

The Hospital Wing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back