The Showdown.

Sephora Finette

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
A Few Rules Before Starting:: said:
♥ - No idea what this is about? click here before you start participating.
♥ - If you are participating, you know that your character *may* risk loosing points from their house. It is your decision whether you want to act against that.
♥ -Don't RP separating them unless we've given you permission. Kiera Kingsley has permission to godmod slightly when the fight is over. Nobody else is allowed to step in and start fighting too unless we said so first.
♥ - You can be a Spectator/Observer or a supporter
♥ - Remember to wear your Supporters banner! this can be found on Page 3 of the Plot development or Sephora/Melita's Blog - We want to keep track who is supporting who ;)
And finally:
♥ - Don't join in when Sephora and Maria start fighting - we don't want a whole bunch of students having a smash up. Thats beyond the point of this role play.

In Summary,
Thanks for showing so much interest we really appreciate it <3
Rowan & Melita
(We're really sorry for loosing Hufflepuff points this early in the 'term')

Sephora found her self in the entrance way after going through one of the secret painting's
"There sure is a lot of shortcuts around here" she thought.

She never really explored the castle - only quick looks around when it came to rushing to classes.
She viewed the large hourglasses that held all the house points, right now - no houses has earned any points yet as it was still fairly early days.

"I once was in Hufflepuff" said a painting to her left. She smiled and walked towards it;
"I'm in Hufflepuff right now" she smiled to the painting. The painting was a picture of an old man examining books on a dusty table, he smiled back.
"It's a great house...despite what everyone says" He gave her wink.
Sephora sighed; "I know its a great house... I love it...except there's this girl who really hate being in Hufflepuff...I tried making friend's with her bu--" Sephora stopped, she heard the familiar clicking of shoes.

Except these weren't any shoes, these were delicate, pink, expensive high heeled shoes.
She turned around and the thought rushed to her head "Speaking of the Devil".

"Maria".

EDIT: DO NOT POST AFTER MARIA HAS POSTED

((Haha, you just want them to wear the banners so you can see loads of people supporting Sephora :p ))

Maria strode into the entrance hall, hair swishing around her shoulders. She had left it totally loose for the first time in ages and it kept freaking her out, getting in her line of sight and stuff. So annoying. Her feet clicked as he walked, glad she had finally gotten the knack of walking in high heels, hips saying slightly as she strutted through the hall to lunch. She was glad it was a Sunday, she was dressed in some of her nices clothes, no hint of the hideous uniform in sight.

All in all, Maria Rebecca Madison was having a pretty good day. Though that all changed the second a certain blonde head entered her line of sight. Eyes narrowing, jaw clenching, she clicked over to Sephora, mentally rolling her eyes at the girl's outfit. 'Soooo lame.' She almost laughed when she realised what the girl was doing. 'Talking to a painting? What is she, five?' She scoffed just as Sephora turned to face her, speaking her name. Dark eyes narrowed in mocking joy, Maria smiled back icily.

"Sephora."

((You may start roleplaying now and Rowan, You said you would support Sephora.))

Sephora swiveled around to face the painting and smoothed out her skirt.
"That was the girl I was talking about" she whispered at the painting.
The painting gave her a sympathetic nod.

Sephora walked up to Maria;
"Nice to see your hair out, its pretty" Her voiced strained between nice and sarcasm.

((lol, I totally do, but Maria must keep up her appearaces :p ))

Maria rolled her eyes. This girl didn't know the first thing about fashion. "More than I can say for your outfit. Did nobody ever tell you bright colours are tacky?" She tossed her curls out of the way, placing her hands aggressively on her hips. "And those boots are just ugly. Unless, of course you find looking like you have elephant feet attractive." She smirked slightly, confidence written all over her. Stupid Sephora wouldn't get one up on her today, she was feeling way too fantastic.

Sephora stamped her foot down, she could feel her hands forming into fists, her nails digging deeply into her palms.

"Since when was wearing knitted tights over opaque tights we're the fashion trend!" Sephora hissed;
"You tell me that!" She sneered and eyed Maria's outfit up and down.

"You know, when you get older *your* the one whose going to have elephant feet* She cackled and walked back to the painting;
"I really don't want to loose my nerve right here" She whispered to the painting.
"A true Hufflepuff would try and talk sense to their enemies" The man in the painting closed his book and placed it on the table before picking up another one.

Sephora sighed and walked back to Maria;
"You know, I've tried being reasonable with you, I tried being nice to you, I tried making friends with you AND YOU JUST WON'T LISTEN!" Her voice raised, she can feel the adrenaline rushing through her now.

[If I'm outta place, just let me know. :) Monty's not supporting anyone at the moment, unless he's singled out.]

Monty had made his way from his Transfiguration class, to the entrance hall. He wanted to see where each house was on the house points. Even though it was just the end of the first week, he still thought there might be a chance they'd be updated. He had his house robes on and hadn't been back to his dorms to drop his bag off, so that was strapped around his shoulder. When he walked it seemed as if he was dragging something with him, because of the weight of his bag.

Who's these two, Monty thought to himself, as he approached the display of the house points. He hadn't seen either of them before. The two seemed to be heated, so Monty kept his distances and watched as the two bounced back and forth at each others attire.

Sam slowly walked out of the Dungeons from the Potions classroom. He had just returned the homework due from last week and was given a fresh batch this week. He really was not good at getting his work in on time. Sam ran his hand through his shaggy hair fustratedly and stormed across the entrance hall to the first set of staircases when all of a sudden he heard two voices shouting to each other? Sam wasn't one for being nosy but he had recognized the two from Hufflepuff. He knew girls had there way of getting into fights over nothing, really just to have some drama, they would find a way. Sam was about to turn away and get on with his own business when he thought that by the two children fighting in the entrance hall as viscously as they were, house points were definitely going to be lost. Sam took a glance over to the hourglasses, Hufflepuff were leading. Sam didn't budge from were he stood on the first step of the staircase. Hufflepuff were not going to get behind on points over a stupid girl-ish fight. Not under his watch.

[Sam won't actually do anything by they way ;) ]

((haha that's okay. Hufflepuff students, I'm really sorry >< I'll make it up, good thing sephora is a smarty person x3))

Sephora noticed the other two students giving them looks, she gave a loud sigh.
She was first year and she already had a reputation asthe girl who fights with the other blonde haired girl.

"You must be really happy now huh?" her conscious sneered.
"Shut up."Sephora was being unreasonable now.

She crossed her arms and started circling Maria, giving her dirty looks;
"This girl here is being un-respectful, she thinks Hufflepuff is a lame House yet she's IN the house and I think she should have respect for it rather TAKING IT OUT ON OTHER PEOPLE" Sephora breathed in and out, trying to regain her composure before continuing;
"Am I wrong for making a scene? Pffft, probably - at least I know I didn't start this. But Maria here likes to make drama, I won't be pushed around anymore." Her eyes started glittering, she wouldn't cry because of this girl.

Jessame Rose walked in from outside, where it was cold and raining. She'd had an enjoyable time, as no-one else was around, but now her clothes were covered in mud and she was really hungry. She heard two familiar voices, and stopped in her tracks. Sephora and Maria, fighting again. Jessame Rose couldn't believe they were still at it. Every night in the dorm room there would be snide remarks, mean comments and deadly glares.

In any other circumstances, Jess would much rather have been friends with Sephora than Maria, although neither of them were exactly her type. However, given the situation, Jess had to agree with Maria: Hufflepuffs were intolerable. They actually liked magic, and Hogwarts.

Jess listened to her dorm-mates swap insults about each others' clothing. She looked down at what she herself was wearing and a) hoped neither of them saw her in them, and b) realised life was so much better when you didn't care about clothes. Unfortunately, nearly everyone at this miserable school seemed to pay attention to what they and everyone else wore, and to fit in, Jess was very soon going to have to do something about her wardrobe. Not that she particulalry wanted to befriend any of these freaks - she just didn't want to stand out or be picked on.

Jessame Rose didn't move. She didn't know how she would get passed the slowly growing group of people without being noticed. All she wanted was a toastie sandwich. She did not want to get involved in another of Seph and Maria's fights.

((KAWWW. Harsh, dude, I'm wearing knitted tights over opaque tights right now in real life :lol: and btw, Maria's brunette remember, not blonde :p ))

Maria snorted when Sephora mentioned her tights. "And what would you know about fashion at all. Nothing! Christ, you don't even brush your hair properly! Maybe I'm wrong though, maybe you just miss your mummy coming and picking your outfits and doing your hair. I know life in the real world is hard for some people."

After that, Sephora started addressing other morons who had come to stare, and Maria didn't do a thing to stop her. Sephora could act high and mighty all she wanted, but Maria knew she had a trump card. When Sephora finished her dramatic, heroic, self-empowering speech, complete with circling for dramatic effect, Maria stalked straight up to her, curls bouncing, rage in her eyes. "When?"

"You know, I'm still waiting for examples of this mythical attempt at friendship you apparently made. I don't remember a single occasion where you tried to be nice to me. How am I supposed to respect a House full of so-called NICE people, when everyone from that House who's BOTHERED to interact with me has done nothing but insult me, play tricks on me, or phsyically INJURE me. Sure, you're all nice and hard working and loyal and kind and all that CRAP. Really doing.the house.proud." She finished, eyes narrowed in rage. For the last sentence, she accentuated every pause with a vicious prod to Sephora's chest, challenging the girl to argue back.

Tosh wandered down the stairs, simmering on a low boil, Dam' this place was doing 'is 'ead in. 'E felt like deck'n someone. As he reached the entrance hall he heard voices and noticed the beginings of a crowd gatherin around a couple of berds slang'n off at each other. Oh yeah, he knew the smell of a cat fight abrewin', This was more like it. He found 'imself a piece of wall and settled in to watch.

The viaduct was still the best way going at the entrance hall, Lexi preffer it rather than making her way at the moving stairs. She made her way at the entrance courtyard, the wind making her hair flew dramatically. Lexi was wearing her sister's gift to her on her 15th birthday, expensive buth worth it. they are rich and they can afford anything.

Making her way at the entrance hall, she stopped hearing two voices barking. Lexi turned her head on her right, beside an old painting with an old man on it is two young girls. She can say that they are first years because Lexi only saw them today. They were barking at each other...about their outfit. Lexi looked at the two girls outfit, the other looks like a cotton candy(maria is) and the other looks like she's going on a wild party.(sephora is)

She starred at the two, crossed arms and the weight of her body on one feet. Lexi wanted this barking to end in fighting , and she might support the cotton candy girl. She looked at her surroundings, few peoples had gone to see the girls. Lexi looked at her watched, anytime will be the ringing of bells and Professors might see this. Lexi smirked.

Sephora stomped her foot down;
"Examples? You want examples? I tried making friendly conversation with you when we first arrived here but NOOOOOOOOOOOO" Sephora frowned and walked up to Maria.

"You are a downright selfish little brat who doesn't deserve any friendship until you learn what your putting people through" She prodded Maria's chest with each word - her tempers fairing.

"You think I will leave when the bell rings? oh no no no! I ain't going no where until you apologize what you've done to me." She walked towards and banged her fists against it;
"You are such a cow."

((You and your damn Maria Supporters Rowan. Where are my Sephora Supporters when you need them, can't role play anger at the moment after getting some bad news from family.))

Jessame Rose's stomach rumbled, but fortunately Maria was shouting, so she was fairly certain no-one around heard it. She decided she'd just have to make a go of it, she was hungry, and her wet and muddy dungarees were starting to make her shiver. She pushed past a number of people and walked quickly up the stairs. She couldn't stand listening to her dorm-mates fight a moment longer.

Im here for support Sephora :lawlz:

Bea came out of the great hall after eating her lunch. She loved the food here it was great and there were lots of it, unlike back at her home. Thinking about her home, made her think of her brother and dad. She missed them so much, Bea wished that Ben was still at school, that way she would have at least one friend. Depite being friendly to everyone, she hadn't yet made many friends. Bea hadn't seen the friends she met before Hogwarts yet, but they were all here.

She looked over to the hourglasses, hufflepuff were in the lead Bea beamed. She hoped that this would be Hufflepuff's year, she would certaintly do everything she could to gain house points, starting with doing good in lessons. Then some raised voices interrupted her thoughts, she looked behind her and saw two girls arguing with each other and some students surrounding them. Bea never noticed them before, she decided to investigate what was happening. Maybe she could stop or resolve the issue?.

When Bea got closer she saw Sephora a nice girl who Bea had only spoke too once. She laughed when Sephora commented on what the other girl was wearing, Bea didn't think much of her own outfit she only threw something quick on. She was quickly regretting it as she was getting cold wearing shorts. But Bea didn't want to go up and get changed she wanted to find out what these girls were arguing about first.

((*huggles Lita* Pretty sure everyone on HNZ is praying for your family, and everyone else in Samoa. I know I am <3))

"What friendly conversation?" Maria rolled her eyes. "At the first opinion I expressed, you insulted me. That's sure as hell not what I call friendly conversation." She narrowed her eyes, putting her hands on her hips, resting all her weight on her right foot and sticking her hip out.

"What I've done to you? Sure, I've done loads to you. I've insulted your personal tastes, laughed at you in front of people who injured you, and taken any and every excuse to tell you what an awful person you are without bothering to find out anything about you. Oh no wait, I'm sorry. Those are all things you've done to me." She followed Sephora over to the wall, pinning the shorter girl against it. "But yeah, I'm totally an awful person."

Sephora felt her head bang against the wall harshly, a dull throbbing sensation - the dizziness starting to make its way through.

"I was only trying to prove a point" Sephora shoved Maria back and watched her fall backwards from her heels.
Sephora walked over to the staircase, standing on a step, placing her hands on the step.

"You know what, you just pretty much proved your point" Sephora gave a painful smirk, her head starting to ache;
"Because what you just said to me is pretty much what you just did and its nice to learn that you finally accept that your an awful person." She cackled and stepped down and walked over to Maria.

"So lets try this again shall we?" Sephora held her hand out to help Maria up;
"I'm Sephora Finette, I'm in your House, I'm sorry that I pushed you over - I would like to help you up" Her voice was sincere, yet sarcastic.

((Just for any staff viewing this - yes, Lita and I have permission to godmod each other's characters slightly for fighting purposes. We've got the fight itself planned out though, so nothing's going to happen that we haven't agreed to in advance.))

Maria squeaked as she went down, skirt flying, hair going in all directions. She cracked her shoulder hard on the floor, but avoided hitting her head. Rubbing her shoulder, Maria hissed lowly, fighting the tears pricking her eyes. Dammit, she was NOT going to be known as a crybaby at her new school, if it was the last thing she did!

She clambered back to her feet, swaying slightly on the heels, one hand holding the sore shoulder, that arm hanging loosely. "Help yourself up, b1tch." Maria said, kicking her foot out and hitting Sephora in the stomach with the flat part of her shoe, the point of the heel digging into her hip.

(( @Keira - It'll be obvious, but i'll tell you when to come in ^^ ))

Sephora felt her body twirling around backwards into the stairs, landing on her her side. She glanced at the painting she was talking to moments before, the man gave her a sad smiled and nodded her on.

"What the hell is this Painting trying to prove here?" She thought.
"I don't know, but just go for whatever he tells you?"Her Sub-conscious replied.
"I'm blaming this on you if this goes the wrong way" She hissed back mentally.

"YOU B1TCH!" Sephora lunged her self towards Maria again. Both rolling over on the floor.
Sephora dug her nails into Maria's shoulder;
"You were never kind to anyone, look around you - people are watching us and I bet your soaking up all of this attention, I don't want it at all - but If this is the way to prove my point, then be it - i'll stop this if you just have a little respect for our house and for the other people - thats all I ask." She knew she crossed the line then - but hoped for the best that she learned her lesson.

Sephora felt like slapping Maria but she stood up and blinked;
"I..I'm sorry" she walked backwards up the Staircase.
"Oh god oh god oh god oh god...this is suicide"

((Rowan, you can do whatever we planned soon or now, depending on what you want.))

Tosh grinned, this was getting good. "Don' let 'er push ya 'round!" Tosh called to the one in pink. There weren't much he hated more than the sort of self righteous preachin' that b1tchy girl in the cutesy clothes was doin' "Go on luv, deck 'er one!"

((Lita - I'm probably gonna wait a bit, because some people who wanted in on this haven't replied yet - I figure we can drag it out a few more days :]))

Maria yelled in shock when Sephora leaped at her, falling hard to the floor again, cracking her tailbone, which brought the prick of fresh tears to her eyes. She yelled when Sephora's nails actually broke her skin, and punched the girl hard in the stomach. While Sephora was giving her stupid, self-righteous speech, Maria scratched at her arms, managing to break some skin herself with her long nails, one of which broke, something Maria would have angsted about, had she not been in the middle of the battle of her life. She ignored some stupid british kid yelling stuff, kicking at Sephora as she got up, but missing. To tell the truth, Maria had been so caught up in the fight she had scarcely noticed the spectators. She was rather embarrassed, but tried to ignore them.

Maria lay on the floor panting for a moment, regaining her strength, trying to figure out what was injured. Her shoulder hurt double - once from hitting the floor (Maria wondered briefly if it was dislocated - shouldn't she be in more pain?) and once from Sephora's nails. If Maria had seen the blood getting on her cute outfit, she would have wept. Her tailbone hurt like hell too - could it be broken? Plus she had lots of assorted bruises and scratches from hitting the floor repeatedly.

Sephora, the stupid cow, apologising broke Maria out of her thoughts. She sat up carefully, wincing at the new pressure on pains she didn't really want to think about. Maria staggered to her feet, holding her sore shoulder, blood running down both her arms, and laughed.

"Oh, you're sorry? That's really wonderful. Terrific! I'll just go get cleaned up, and let's be bestest buddies for ever then!" She spat sarcastically. "Please. You're worse than I am. I hate filthy Hufflepuffs, but at least I'm honest about it. You pretend to be all good and clean and pure and perfect, and then you go around treating me like crap because I'm honest about the way I feel. You're exactly what's wrong with that pathetic, weak house. You're all lying, cruel cowards."

((Just fyi - this will probably be my last post in this thread until Monday. I'm going to my dad's, and he doesn't have the internet. (DINOSAUR!) Feel free to shout encouragement like Ciri did though - c'mon, it's a catfight at a boarding school, it's exciting! Yell stuff out, and I'll see you all on Monday :p ))

Monty wasn't the person to encourage any kind of fight. But he didn't mind watching them either. Someones going to get really hurt, Monty thought to himself. Monty didn't want to be the person that pulled the two apart. He had a feeling that maybe on of them might rip him apart. He began to look around the room to see who else was in here. Nobody, well at least nobody he knew. He was pretty sure an older student would stop it. He waited...

Sephora fell backwards on a stair and sat down, she lent her head on the hand rail.
"Scratches?....Check....Bruises?....Check...Stomach....very positively check." She was going through a mental checklist.
Her head was throbbing painfully and was making her a little dizzy, her stomach was aching and her arms were slowly oozing blood. She knew that this was their rest period as she watched Maria doing a mental check of her injuries as well.

"No....No, I'm not letting her win." She told her self as she stood back up, she hastily wiped the blood from her arm with a tissue that was her pocket.

"Round Two" Her Sub-conscious told.

"I never said I was GOOD or PURE or PERFECT. You assumed that, because NO ONE is PERFECT." as she walked back down the stairs what seemed to be the millionth time.

"I bet you wished your mother was here to save you now huh?" Sephora glared, her voice was a low whisper as she placed her hands on her hips and watched Maria writhing on the ground.

Jessy was on her way out of the castle. She wanted to go for a walk and maybe see if she could find Kyle for a chat. She was coming down the stairs from the first floor corridor down into the entrance floor. She could see a girl sitting on a stair at the bottom of the staircase, and on the ground floor there was a small gathering of people. It was then, that Jessy noticed another girl dressed in all pink was pulling herself up off the ground.

Is that blood on her dress? Jessy realised she must have just walked into a rather vicious cat-fight between two young girls. She also recognised that they were both first years from her house. Oh no, they're going to lose us points!

"Hey!" Jessy said to the girl on the stairs, "What's going on? You're going to loose us house points!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back