Tristan Drage

Missing

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
After running through endless corridors, Tristan made his way out of the doors and onto the Lawn, his daughter running with him. Garett better get his sorry ass out here, he thought angrily. Lights were going on in the Castle. Pulling on his daughter’s hand, receiving no objection as she was under the spell, he hurried over to a little tree in the middle of the lawn. He didn’t know who in the world had wanted to plant a baby whomping willow here, but it wasn’t his problem. A portkey was a portkey. I swear to Merlin I’m going to leave Garett and Drago if they don't come soon, Tristan thought. Getting caught was not in the plan.

As he ran throughout the castle, Drago tried to locate Lucien. They had unfinished business and wanted to take care of it. He was bitter when he exited the castle, having not found the cowardly man. He looked up at the moon and smiled as he saw it was full. Of course, now he knew where Lucien must be. Long ago Drago had learned how to control his transformation.

Garett scampered, hearing the shouts of the pursuit behind him. He hurried across the lawn, observing the angry look on Tristan’s face. Like Tristan had done, he took his hand to placed it on the tiny, violent tree.

Professor King arrived on the lawn right after Garett, "You fool! Duro!" he exclaimed.

Estrella was attempting to pull herself out of the curse, but all she could hear and comprehend were the muffled shouts around her. Was it Professor King's voice that she heard? She didn't know. And then the other, more sadistic was present.

-Stay where you are. Don't move.-

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
((Don't hurt Garett! ;P ))
(((No, no, that just turns him to stone, he'll be forever yours :p )))

Drago silently stepped back into the shadows. He had no intention of leaving the castle at this time. He still wanted to catch up with Lucien.

Luckily the Professor's spell hit just to the side of the baby whomping willow, at their feet and almost hitting their mark. Drago would have to find his own way out.

Tristan and Garett both placed their hands on the Portkey, Estrella also; and after a moment’s pause, they were all lurched forward, whisked off to another location.

((borely! everyone, I have to leave but I will be on later.))

Cecily followed their trail to the lawn, spitting out blood as she went. The cuts were deep through her cheek and down her neck. She became pissed.

"Hey you!"she shouted, pointing a bloodied finger at the largest male. She shot a body binding curse at him, her hair crackling with her furious energy.

"sh1t!" Professor King exclaimed, as he paced about on the lawn, he then pointed his wand at a far off tree and shouted, "Expulso!" in pure anger and the tree exploded almost creating fireworks of wood.

(dude, you killed a tree! :(( )

Drago wasn't sure for whom that spell was meant, but he stepped from the shadows behind the female Professor and grabbed her by the throat and dragging her back into the shadows with him.

Suddenly, Cecily felt as though her throat was going to be crushed in. Gasping, she clutched at the large hands around her throat, her bloodied fingers kept slipping off.

Professor Cecily Rambolt said:
(dude, you killed a tree! :(( )
(((But it will always live on in youur heart, should io help you?)))

(aww it will. :X naw, i'z be cool)

Drago inhaled deeply, smelling the woman's scent; then he stopped with a puzzled look on his face. He spun the woman around lifting her by the throat as he did it. He looked at her and sniffed again. "So you're the tasty treat that Bearse left the Ministry for, then, eh?" He smiled displaying his large row of gleaming teeth. "No matter, you'll be MY tasty treat tonight."

Professor Cecily Rambolt said:
(aww it will. :X naw, i'z be cool)
(((Figured... :p i randomly found this book 7 quote:

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?"

I suppose that could apply to the sophia/liz daydream :D )))

Cecily's eyes widened in horror when he mentioned her husband's name. Anything from Bearse's DeathEater days terrified her. And she was staring one right in the face.
She choked then spit bloodied saliva in his face.

He sniffed the air, and smelled something new. He had been stalking a delicious looking gnome when he smelled it. He lifted his snout higher and sniffed again. With cautious steps at first, he walked toward the lawn where the scent was stronger. It was a smell that was almost....familiar. He began to realize things, which never happened when he was in this state. He recognized the smell of....the man who had killed his whole family.....Drago Maximus. But he was supposed to be in Azkaban.

Bounding up the lawn, Lucien started growling. He saw Drago was holding Cecily and he howled in pure hate and lunged forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back