The Portkey

Professor Nicolas King said:
Professor Cecily Rambolt said:
(aww it will.  :X  naw, i'z be cool)
(((Figured... :p i randomly found this book 7 quote:

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?"

I suppose that could apply to the sophia/liz daydream :D )))
Haha, it does :o I think. Zomg scarymuffins.

Drago could sense the exact moment that Lucien recognized him. He could almost taste his hate. Smiling wider still, Drago turned his attention back to the pitiful woman and wiped the spit off of his face. "I'll get back with you later." He growled as he tossed her several yards away just before Lucien jumped.

Drago dodged Lucien and quickly dropped down to all fours. Within seconds he had transformed as well, growling and pressing his body low to the ground; waiting for the moment to pounce.

Cecily thought of several things as she went hurtling through the air. She thought of the note she'd pinned on Bearse's door, the arguements they'd had. And none of it meant anything, she'd been petty.

Her throat felt crushed. She felt weak, dizzy, nauseous. Her world was spinning out of control.

She looked down at her body as it hit the ground. She looked down and touched her ribs, feeling no pain, knowing that they were cracked from the heavy fall. She turned her head, as if in slow motion, and watched the werewolves battle.

He jumped at the other wolf and bit deeply into the muscles in his neck. Though the creature howled with pain and stood tall, Lucien wouldn't let go. His body swung pathetically as Drago swung around, trying to toss him.

Sebastien ran out on to the lawn. He saw two werewolves fighting and Cecily on the ground looking pretty bad. He rushed over to Cecily and pulling out his wand.

"Let me help you with some of these wounds until you can make it to the Hospital wing or someone else get here" He said in whisper tones as to not alert the fighting wolves of his presence.

Drago howled as the sneaky b&stard dove at him and bit him. He shook in vain trying to toss him, but finally managed to bite into his back leg, hearing something snap as he applied pressure. He threw Lucien who hit the ground with a yelp.

Cecily turned towards Black, holding out a hand to him as he whispered to her body. She tried talking to him, but he couldn't hear her. Frustrated, her head swiveled between him and her body to the werewolves.

Lucien struggled weakly to get back to his feet and managed to lunge toward Drago again, his claws and fangs bared, ready to bite anything that came near.

Drago had anticipated Luciens move and stepped out of the way in time. Growling in pleasure, Drago dropped down and put the other wolf's head in his mouth. He could feel his skull creaking under the pressure of his powerful jaws. All he had to do was bite a little harder and end this creatures life forever.

Cecily felt her essence sucked into her body, the pain hitting her all at once, knocking her breath from her body. Her agonized eyes met Black's, she grasped at his robes and lifted herself up to meet his eyes.

"Help Lucien,"she said desperately with her last breath, before falling back on the ground, blackness all around her.

"I cant just sit here and watch this!" Sebastien said as he stared at Cecily.
Altus sano . Sebastien aimed the spell at Cecily, the spell was a charm he had learned in france it was stronger than Episkey. Sebastien stood only a second too make sure the spell was working and it was. A warm light was glowing around Cecily. Healing all of her small wounds but the spell worked slow so that was all he could do to help her. Now his attention turned to the fight behind him.

Professor King could stand the madness no longer, fights were breaking out everywhere and he was blowing up trees ( ^_^ ) having watched Professor Black cast an alternate slow healing spell which, Professor King walked over to Cecily and knelt down beside her. He had never been confidant in his healing abilities, but knew had always been able to do it well enough. He pointed his own wand towards her and began the healing spell (which the books say is like a chant) while he watched Professor Black go and fight.

((Yeah, I had to find out what that spell did, lol))

Drago was hit by a blinding red charm, blasting him off of Lucien sideways. He howled in pain as he hit the ground. He stood up, ready to pounce again, but saw through the shadows that there were now three Professors. He was furious and bloodthirsty, but knew when to quit. He took a deep breath making note of the scents he picked up. He lept forward for one more destructive bite at Luciens face, then quickly ran down the lawn to the entrance. He transformed back into his human form and apparated just outside of the castle's bounds.

(((Erm, I think Alicia and I had said we'd pretend the magic defense screens who can apparate in and out, and its sort of a professor privilidge... :D )))

Lucien could almost feel his skull breaking under Drago's teeth. He felt his vision going blurry, then black all together. He could still hear, but was actually not even in pain anymore. Realizing he was going to let go soon, and just releaxed his body for the inevitable.

His vision came back slowly as he felt the warmth of Drago leave him, he had heard Sebatiens voice from far away. He was getting ready to get up when a cloud passed over the moon and he felt himself starting to turn back to his original form. Just before he turned, though, Drago came back for one more scarring slash.

(Whew! heavy stuff! :-SS )

Drago Maximus said:
((That's why I said it was just outside of the Castle's bounds....all the way down the lawn? >:) ))
(((good pointz although im not sure what castle bouundies are as the forest is confising to me but u r right, i just explained the screening thing to liz :D )))

Drago Maximus said:
((I just went straight down the lawn.....pretty much the path the students follow to get to Hogsmeade))
((ahc, w.e like i said, good point and completly probable(sp!) :D )))

As the attacker got away, Sebastien ran over to Lucien . Sebastien took off his over robe and through it over Lucien now human body.(werewolves dont wear clothes <_< ). Sebastien did not know anything much about Werewolf attacks. He felt his stomach drop at the mauled face of lucien.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back