The News

"Yeah, I have to." Junior looked down at her. "Why??"

Cloe looked at him, "cuz i was gonna go over to mom house and help her get ready for the funeral it just hard to believe he's gone" she said, a tear slipping out.

Cloe sat up and looked at him, "yeah so...." she said, kissing his lips and then his jaw.

Cloe smiled, "well i was but now i'm to hyper to sleep." she said, kissing him harder.

Cloe frowned, "what do you mean?" she asked, giggling and giving him a shy look.

Cloe grinned, "next i'll probably be in the mood to dance and you have no say" she said, running a hand down his chest.

Cloe frowned, "but....... you can't be tired you haven't done anything all day" she said, getting up and putting on a tanktop and some shorts and pulling her hair back.

Cloe smiled, "yeah get up lazy but and come on" she said, running a hand over her stomach and smiling as the baby just kicked again. "omg they are getting stronger at kicking my stomach" she said, giggling and taking Junior hand.

Cloe smiled, "i love to feel are babies kick that mean that they are gonna be hyper bunch just like their dad it wouldn't suprise me if they turned out to become death eater" she said, pulling Junior up.

"Connor never stops. He's at it 24/7. She hasn't slept for weeks." He smiled and wrapped his arms round her. "If they were death eaters I wouldn't love them anymore than I already do. It's impossible to do that."

Cloe smiled, "yeah that true" she said, giving him a kiss and then jumping back, "omg you guys don't even wanting me kissing your father..." she said, giggling and looking at Junior, "yeah they kind of kicked right then." she said, starting to laugh.

Cloe giggled, "yeah or go get a room" she said, remembering it was what she told her parents when they kissed in front of her.

Cloe giggled, "i used to yell at my parents to get a room" she said, giving him a kiss and then thought about her father in law, "we'll have to tell him at the funeral" she said, giving him a sad smile.

Cloe looked at him, "fine but i'm still telling him." she said, starting to walk away from him and heading to the living room.

When Cloe's back was turned, he leant against the wall and felt his whole body tense as anger tried to take over. He didn't want Cloe to know what was happening to him. He didn't want her to have the stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back