The News

Cloe hugged him, "thank you i don't feel like explaing to our sons why their daddy in Jail" she said, shaking her head think of the idea.

Junior realised what she meant. He hadn't thought of it before. He wanted to see his sons grow up. That meant keeping himself out of azkaban. "I love you." He put his hand just below her ear and kissed her again.

Cloe smiled, "i love you to and besides do you want to stay here or go home for i need a nap i'm ready to pass out on my feet and these boys are kicking like crazy and i want to figure baby names out" she said, feeling tired and sleepy and ready to curl up and sleep.

When Cloe got home she went to the couch and laid down, "Junior we should start thinking of baby names" she said, looking up at him.

Cloe thought for a moment, "how about Benjamin and Cameron?" she asked, looking at him and pulling his head down so she could kiss him.

Cloe looked at him, "what about Dervish Green the third?" she asked, wondering about one of them looking like there daddy.

Cloe thought then it just reminded her of alvin and the chipmenks "then we would have to name one alvain or Simon" she said, giggling wondering if he ever seen them.

Cloe seemed shock, "please tell me you've seen alvin and the chipmuncks?" seh asked, wondering and giggling.

Cloe giggled, "if you want but theodore is one of hte chipmuncks" she said, giggling and kissing him again smiling at his shocked face.

Cloe thought of it, "I love it" she said, then thinking about it, "yeah it'll work what are the middle names gonna be?" she asked, laying on her back for her side was hurting.

Cloe smiled, "i love it but when we get girls i get to chose" she said, smiling and kissing his cheek.

Cloe looked at him, "who said we'll just have boys?" she asked, moving her head so she was looking at him, "man i hate being pregent for i'm so tired" she said, her eyes drifting shut.

"I'm just saying it's a possibility." He laughed then he stood up. "Come on then Mrs Green." He picked her up and carried her to bed where he lead next to her so she could use him as a pillow.

Cloe snuggled close, "yeah that true... Junior..." she said, her eyes close but her mind was still wanting to ask a question.

Junior held Cloe close and looked up to the ceiling as he remembered the anger he had felt running through his veins earlier that day. "Yeah??" He didn't move his eyes from the spot on the ceiling.

Cloe moved closer, "are you going to the meeting tomorrow?" she asked, looking at him and wished he would look at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back