The McIlvoy Residence

With a sigh and a roll of her eyes, Kaela looked to Courtney. "Oh all right."

((Yeah, I so can't come up with pictures of every room. So, uhm, just pretend it all happened.))

((Hahaha, okay, its all happenning :p ))

Courtney followed Kaela through all of the rooms and grinned. Each room was more interesting than the room before it.

((sorry for my lack of imagination :blink: ))

((Haha, I'm too lazy to be imaginative right now.))

Having spent a full day of showing Courtney around the house and the town and such, Kaela walked into her room, quite tired. After changing into her pajamas, she and Courtney went to bed where they had dreams filled with sugarplums.

((I'm such a dork :D ))

She was standing in the common room looking at Courtney, who had a wand to her throat. The awful men threw Courtney onto the couch and left with Estrella as Kaela stood there, watching in fear. She couldn't stop it, there was nothing she could do but stand in place and watch as Estrella was kidnapped.

Kaela woke with a start, having to blink her eyes to adjust to the sunlight that was streaming through her window. She wiped the sweat from her forehead as she sat up, taking in deep breaths to calm herself down.

Courtney had been lightly sleeping when she heard the sound of sheets rustling, which caused her to wake up. She looked over to see Kaela sitting up in her bed, Courtney also noticed that she sounded out of breath. "Good morning, is everything alright?" Courtney asked, sounding slightly skeptical.

"Huh?" Kaela said stupidly as she looked over at Courtney. "Oh, yeah, I'm good. Really hungry though. You hungry?" She got out of bed and walked to her closet, wondering what to wear today.

Courtney got up and stretched a bit. "I'm kinda hungry."

She sat back down on the cot. "Still tired though!" She added with a yawn.

Kaela walked back over to Courtney with jeans and a t-shirt on, a hooded jacket on overtop. "You don't have to come down right now if you don't want."

Courtney jumped back up. "No, I'm good to go! Downstairs it is! Actually, I should probably change first." She said as she began to dig through her clothing trunk.

Courtney stopped sifting through her trunk. She looked down at her pyjamas, they were bright pink and had small kittens dressed in Santa suits with the letters "Ho Ho Ho" all over them. She shook her head, "I suppose I can go downstairs wearing these. But remember, it was my aunt who picked them out, not me!"

She then began to laugh. "He walks around the house without a shirt on?"

Kaela looked again at Courtney's pajamas and blinked, making an odd face. "Yeah, maybe not so much on the pajamas. But yeah, he does that. Just around the house in the morning though. Is that weird?"

Courtney quickly grabbed random articles of clothing from her trunk and changed into them.

"Nah, I guess it isn't weird. I'm just so used to the boys wearing their uniforms at Hogwarts!"

"Heh, all right then, let's go." Kaela walked downstairs, trusting Courtney was following her. In going down the steps their noses were met with the wonderful smells of good home-cooking. Once they got into the kitchen, they were able to see the source of the smells: a kitchen table with many plates, all stacked withheaping helpings of food. Eggs, bacon, sausage, potato cakes, and toast. There wre pitches of orange and apple juice, and pots of coffee and tea.

Kaela took a seat beside Finn, who was in fact wearing a shirt and happily munching away on this and that, and began stacking various things on the plate that was at her seat, filling her glass with orange juice.

Courtney crept into the kitchen behind Kaela. As soon as she walked in she could smell the wonderful aroma of food, so she smiled. Eating was one of her favourite activities, after pranking and hanging out with her friends. She decided to take the empty seat beside Kaela. She was not quite sure whether she should just wait to be served or stack away. She noticed Kaela stacking away, so she shrugged and began to put food on her plate. She then filled her glass with apple juice.

Before picking up her fork, she looked over at Kaela's parents. "Thanks, the food looks and smells amazing. I really do appreciate how you have invited me into your home."

"Good morning girls," Kathleen said brightly as she saw Kaela and Courtney entering the kitchen. "Eat up."

In response to Courtney's thanks, Kathleen smiled. "Well, for the food you can thank James. And as for your staying here, you are welcome any time. I do hope that cot is comfortable enough for you though."

Kaela looked over at Finn's plate, which was stacked with food, and then her own. Suddenly her plate looked to have entirely too much food on it. She nibbled slowly on things here and there, taking frequent drinks of her orange juice. Once her orange juice was gone, she poured herself a cup of tea, putting some honey in it and sipping slowly at it, not even taking bites of her food anymore.

Courtney smiled, "the cot is very comfortable, thanks." She continued eating, sticking a piece of bacon that was rather large on her fork.

For the most part breakfast was eaten in silence. Kaela got away without having eaten very much for Irish standards (breakfast was their largest meal), by having Finn eat some of her food while she sipped her tea. She had always marveled at how he could eat so much, and attributed it to his being a boy.

Courtney giggled, "Yes, Mr. McIlvoy, they are indeed. Although my father's parents were muggles."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back