The land of Queens 👑👸

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
Hello beautiful people. 👑👸
So I have a few things going on this next couple of weeks.
Last night I flew to Brisbane for a short week. it is the first time I have seen my sister for over a year so i am looking forward to it. and while I will be around a bit not fully active. though at the minimum I will get divination classes marked and the exam up. (I already did most of lindens classes on my flight. and hope to finish them soon).
then when I get in Monday week I am going in for surgery on my foot (assuming insurance ends up pulling through for me). I am not 100% sure what it will entail but that will be a no go. but it does mean I will then be at home unable to do much for two weeks. so hello HNZ and Reading and jigsaws.

I will still be accessible via discord pop on regularly to check for anything important but maybe less active otherwise.
but don't stress. i will be back in time for the ball. and for holiday RP's (to those of you who I have plans with)

Mia.

Hope you’re having a good time in Brisbane!!! Good luck with the surgery Mia :hug:

The holiday was great. If not a little wet to start. I got to see my sister. And we went to a theme park (movie world) and meet the characters like bat man and cat woman and Wonder Woman. I will upload photos soon.

I had my surgery yesterday afternoon and it went well better than expected though I will hear more about it in the morning (it is 4am and I was waken for obs and can’t get back to sleep so thought I would give you all an update

Users who are viewing this thread

Back