Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepsi-Cola

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Haha I also have always called them fizzy drinks. And I prefer Cola :cool:
Professor Sloane Stark said:
I generally call it by its name. Cola/Fanta/Pepsi etc
Ok, is this some sort of thing where people call "Coca-Cola" just "Cola" instead of "Coke"?
Lyra Potter said:
I'd rather have sweet tea than coke though. :r I mostly drink sweet tea and water.
Sweet tea v. iced tea will be the bane of my existence whenever I go to the states. @_@

In the Netherlands we call all brands of coke 'cola', even Pepsi or store brands xD

I don't drink Coke enough to think about what I'm calling it =)) and if I do it'd be a Diet Coke, so that's what I'd actually call it :D

Amber Chou Wilson said:
In the Netherlands we call all brands of coke 'cola', even Pepsi or store brands xD
Yes, that's how it works here - Cola is the flavour of the pop, not specifically Coca-Cola. xD
Professor Monty Pendleton said:
I don't drink Coke enough to think about what I'm calling it =)) and if I do it'd be a Diet Coke, so that's what I'd actually call it :D
Hahaha, ok. Your post really tripped me out when I first read it!

Pepsi Max is what I live on. It's like my life force and I just prefer it over everything else. If I have the choice, I'm always going for pepsi max over cola or just normal pepsi.

I just normally call them by their brand names, nothing so general.

Nicolas King said:
Lyra Potter said:
I'd rather have sweet tea than coke though. :r I mostly drink sweet tea and water.
Sweet tea v. iced tea will be the bane of my existence whenever I go to the states. @_@
Depends on where you go. They really only have sweet tea in the south or chick-fil-a which I eat like twice a week. It's the absolute best fast food restaurant ever.

Most places I've seen with iced tea give you the option to sweeten it and I've actually noticed a lot more places offering iced tea in general, don't know if that's because it's summer or I'm just going out more now xD

Back to coke v. pepsi: I was reading an article about this the other day and they talked about the flavors, Coke being a vanilla based drink and Pepsi being more citrus flavor. To me, it doesn't surprise me that I like pepsi more then because I love citrus things more than vanilla xD But also coke is supposedly meant to go down easier than pepsi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back