The Final Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
I think I must have deleted this a few times now. While I was tucked up in my bed on Friday feeling all sorry for my sicky little self, my father had another massive heart attack ... he, well he was rushed to hospital and we were all on tender hooks yesterday but by yesterday afternoon he lost his fight. It's mad at 25 to be classed as an orphan but technically that is what I am now.

I can't do this anymore, I will miss you all but it's too hard. My memories of this site are all good but the fact that both of my parents passed away while I was enjoying time here makes me feel so guilty. I know he is in a better place and I am so happy for that, I know he is with Mom again and I am thrilled for that too. It's the missing him that will get me down for some time to come and so much more.

Feel free to godmod Andromeda staying in her room afraid to go out or whatever. I havent had time to think of a storyline for any of my characters to leave officially with. Sorry about that but I'm sure you all can appreciate that my head has been else where.

You've all been so remarkable, you've all been such a huge support to me since Mom passed away last year - I thank you all again for that too. Please those of you who believe in the strength of prayer, offer one up when you can - think over the next few days and weeks, I'm going to need it.

All my love to my dear friends

Linda

Linda, I'm so so sorry to hear about your father :(

You will be truly missed by everyone, I will miss you so much, my Irish friend ^_^

Words right now can't describe how sorry I am for your loss, but I hope you get better soon and things start to look better for you.

All my love and support

Patricia :wub: :hug:

If you ever want to (charmedsearcher@hotmail.co.uk)

im so sorry to hear about your father..... i know i didnt know you very well but...... omg i dont know what to say nothing is going to make you feel better :hug:

Oh my God. Linda, my heart is shattered for you. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I honestly can't say I know what you're going through but I imagine it must be extremely difficult.

I will miss you so, so, so much, and so will Violet, and Angus...and, well, any of my characters that have ever had anything to do with you (which is quite a few).

If you ever feel up to it, please come back and visit us, even just to pop in to the OT boards and say hello. And if you ever need someone to talk to, or anything at all, email me at: new_suburban_fables@hotmail.com

I will be thinking of you and hoping with all my heart that you can make it through this difficult time.

Now, I've gotta stop typing, because the tears are coming back. ;'(

Miss you and love you lots and lots. :wub:
-Camilla

:( I'm so sorry to know you would be in such pain.. for you to have these happen at all is painful for the time period it happened in is cruel... ;'(

remember you have alot of love for you on hnz and from me

can only wish you well for your life and to break from the chains of regret, pain and guilt

Te amo linda

Linda, I don't know you as well as the older members know you, but I heard many wonderful things about you enough to figure out that you were very well loved. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother and especially your father. I prayed every night for your father (really I did) when you asked us before to please keep him in our prayers even though I didn't know you, but it seems God just wanted him to be with your mother now.

Even though I am sad to see you go once more, I understand it is for good reason and we will absolutely not hold it against you. You deserve all the time you need to heal and cope with your loss and now I just pray that you will keep strong and keep faith in this critical time of your life.

We will miss you dearly, but just know that I will keep you and the rest of your family in my prayers. As always we'd be ready and wiling to welcome you back with open arms any time you feel the need to be cheered up, we're always here to glomp you with happiness.

Wishing you lots of love and deepest condolences,
-Abby

As always, here's a bit of HNZ love to keep you going for now.
:console: :hug: :wub: :X :wub2: :glomp2: >:D<

:(

I'm So Sorry Linda,
Sorry to hear about your mother, and your father, i dont know what i would do without mine,
i will really miss you heaps on HNZ
At least there together now,
All our support is with you

:wub: Kida

I wanted to kiss the bundles of worries
Etched in your face

I so wanted to
Smooth the
Rough edges of your skin
So full of
Hidden pain

Truly I wanted to melt into your
Tired walls of grief
To comfort you then
When I read your message
It froze me up
Just so
Sudden

I didn't want to leave you there
Alone
To live this through

The heavens watched you
While you slept

In the cold
They were there

Angels
Full of Envy
Above you and them

I suppose they
Wanted you
To have them
Become
A fleeting spot of red in your heart

I suppose
The whispers of
Fate
Decided to
Change you from us

We didn't want to leave you
No

We
Always
Tasted
The sweetness
Of your words
As if for the last time

As if we knew
You were going to
Disappear

The angels have them now

The ones you loved are peaceful now

But now we have
Nothing but sorrow
And
One million pictures of your grief

Lodged

In our chests

But we all
Have to move on

At our own behest

Stay strong Andy
You know you can

- J, M, Np.N

;'( Linda, thats awful. I really don't know what to write. I cannot say I now how you feel. Its very saddening to hear that you have lost both your parents in a short space of time. I am sad to see you go. I will miss you very much. I have enjoyed rp'ing with you. It has been very fun, as has reading you're other rp's. If you ever need anything then pease feel free to email me: mikeyg-efc@hotmail.co.uk. Whenever you feel up to it, like Camilla said, then visit the OOC boards. :)

Miss you lots

:wub: Mike :console: :glomp2:

Linda

I wrote loads, but I had to erase it all.
It all seemed so fake, unreal, childish to what really happened to you.

I would just like you to know that we're all here for you if you ever need it. The OT boards are open to everyone, particularly those as bubbly and friendly as yourself.

Stay strong.
Lemina.
:X :wub2: :wub: >:D< :glomp2: :hug:

We're always here for you, and will miss you.
:console:

Oh Linda :( ,
I am so sorry to hear about your father.I just wish I could come over there and comfort you.I have read many of your rps and have loved them.I know I happen to be a new member but my sis made me read your rps and convinced me that this site was worth giving a try.I will miss your rps.You vere my model.

Jake :hug: >:D<

:console: Im sorry about your parents. :hug:
I know we've never rped, but that doesnt matter, we're here for you :hug:
My thoughts are with you. :console: :glomp2:
-lovee xx

Linda.

I am so sorry that your dad passed. If you ever need a shoulder, or just someone to vent at, feel free. You know how to get ahold of me on Skypes, and I will pm you my email address.

Lots of love and prayers to you,
Julie

Wow, I've written out several things but none of them seemed to catch what I was trying to say. I can't say I know how you feel. Nor do I really know what to say. I'll miss you but I can definitely see why you're leaving. My feelings can pretty much be summed up in everyone elses posts. Me and Kailey will miss you tons! If you ever need anything feel free to email me at Kelsey_gh2_13@yahoo.com

Kelsey
:hug: :glomp2: :wub: :wub2: :X >:D<

As Lemi said, we're always here for you, and we'll all miss you.

:console:

Linda, you're a remarkable young woman and I understand your decision completely and am so sorry for your loss. If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here.
God bless you and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
~Aliviah

Linda, I can't even begin to comprehend what you're going through right now. I'm at a loss for words.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Just so you know, I am always here to talk to. You can reach me at ravenclaw2010@live.com

I don't pray much at all. But I promise you, you will be in the prayers I do have.

The people at HNZ will always be here for you. We are all going to miss you so much, myself included. I'm going to miss talking to you and rping of course... you are a wonderful person, a wonderful writer, and I consider myself lucky to have gotten to know you (as much as is possible over the computer.)

Take care of yourself Linda, and good luck. If you need anyone to talk to I will be here.

Amanda

I never knew you, IC or even OOC but That is really sad.. I don't know how it feels to loose someone close to me because It hasn't happened to em ever but I truely feel for you :(

Darren

I lurk on here to check my PM's and I see this. I don't even know where to begin. My heart is breaking for you right now. I keep typing things and erasing them because I know that no matter what is said it doesn't change a thing. Just know that I'm here and you know how to get ahold of me on Skype and you have my e-mail address. Please please please don't EVER hesitate to use either of those. You will continue to be in my prayers and just know that we all love the snot out of you and are going to miss you dearly (IC and OOC). I'm gonna stop now before I send myself into a complete sob, but I :wub: you tons and am going to miss you even more!!

Take care of yourself chickadee!

~Katie

Linda, I am so sorry for your losses. I wish I knew what to say, but I too at am at a loss for words. You of course will be dearly missed. If you need anyone to talk to I'm here. I do not believe in prayer, but you will be in my thoughts, and I hope everything works out for you.

My email is karate-alexa@hotmail.com if you ever want to reach me.

Good bye love

Alexis & sister(she still prefers not to let out her name)

Andy,

I am so sorry for the situation in which you are at present.I hope this little post could make it better.I will really miss RPing with you.We were starting to get to know each other but our relationship had to be sweet and small.Hope that you feel better.You will be in my prayers.Wishing you good luck in future.

Your Friend,
Andrew
(Gryffindor for u)

I'm not sure if you're going to log in to read all these, but I think I'll post this anyhow, if even in vain.

Well, to start, everybody else has posted nearly every fathomable thought regarding this, but my post will by far be the best. :p

I am really sorry about your Dad. I know life was tough on him after having lost your mother and that things weren't exactly easy on you between grieving and helping your dad through grieving. Arguably, helping him helped you. I can't imagine how much of a loss this is for you, nor do I wish to attempt to, but I know that you're strong and that you can find solace in where you know your parents are and in the fact that one day you too will be called up to join them. I guess that's the most comforting thought I can give you; though I do assure you that my prayers will be with you.

As to your guilt: I can sort of see what you're saying and where you're coming from. I'd like to note that you could have changed nothing. Such things happen in God's will and in God's time; HNZ or no HNZ, whether or not you were on HNZ enjoying yourself means absolutely nothing in the grander scheme of things. God desired to call two of his children home, what you were doing when they were called was and is irrelevant.

I've always enjoyed talking to you, Andro ;) , and I kind of regret that I've been too busy to as much as I might have hoped to as of late. Just as everybody else has said before me if you want to talk I'm here, just like I always have been. ;) (Except, the difference between me and everybody else that offered is that I'm teh uber awesomes. :p ) [Sorry I'm making jokes. Trying to make light of an otherwise dreary situation.]

I guess Gryffindor will need another Prefect/Werewolf now. :(
You'll be sorely missed by any who knew you and all who hoped to role play with you/get to know you.

Now for an Irish Blessing which I've always quite enjoyed.
“May God give you: For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

God has good things in store for you, my friend,
Jeremiah 29:11 said:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
May you see the face of God in everything you do, everywhere you go and in all whom you meet,
I'm gonna miss you, Andro. :( :hug:

~Nick

Andy, I am greatly saddened that you are going through this. Hearing about someone losing both parents at a young age is devastating, but the pain of going through it must be much harder. I never got the chance to really talk to you, in character or out. I'll be praying with you, and I'll get some of my prayer friends to also chip in. And I'll pray that you will get through this, and God's love will bless you entirely.

Kaitlyn

Andy it always tares me when you have to say goodbye. Anyway I know what your going though is hard and you always get like three pages of good wishes. I know Z will never find an other good friend like you and well I meet you breafly as Hoshi but she will wonder where the red headed Prefect went. Anyway I hope you feel better soon and if you need to talk to me it's Lady_bluewater@yahoo.com

Truly yours,

Ana

Linda,
I am truly sorry for your loss. I can't even fathom what emotions you are going through right now. Like everyone else, I will miss you tons! Even though Rhyspa and Andy didn't RP very much, I loved reading Andy's RPs. I wish you the best of luck and I know you'll get through this rough patch. You're a strong individual, which you showed through Andy. I'll miss you, and you are always welcome to lurk in Spam! Infact, lurk everytime you can!

Always,
Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back