The Final Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I don't even know what to say.

I guess I'll just say that I loved getting to RP with you. Your character was great and I always enjoyed reading your rps whether or not I was in them. Take care of yourself and just know that you will be missed. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Cyndi

Linda,
I'm so sorry to hear that.
I know we have barely ever talked but I feel your pain and though I am not strictly religious I will pray for you.

Take care,

Beth.

I feel bad that I'm just now seeing this, I'm sorry for your loss truly

There's simply nothing that can be said during this time in your life because I know how horrible it must be for you and yet there's no way that I ever could. Your probably my best friend on this site hands down IC and OCC and I'm just so sorry that such hardships have befallen you and your family. I hope that the pain eases with time and know that you can always talk to anyone on this site if you need too.

I am really sorry for you. I would say that i know how you feel but i don't so that is no point.

I hope that you will still visit here and post some places. I never actually RPed with you but have read many of your posts and they all were great. Such a shame to loose a great RPer like you. ;'(

Anyway, keep writing and when you publish a book, let us all know! You have the skills by far. If you ever needed a book title, just PM me and i can give you many! I have loads of titles but no books! :p

God bless and keep safe,

hoping for the best for you and your family,

Kate
Xx :D xX

I also found that verse from Nick really helpful in a difficult part of my life. ;)

Once again,

my thought and prayers,

Kate
Xx :D xX

Andy what can I say?
My sister rp'd alot with you on HS apparently and will give her a call to let her know this news. I haven't been on too regularly as final year at college projects just seem to pile up alot. Was looking forward to coming back to taunt your character in the trophy room a bit more or in other rooms but know that won't happen now. I somehow doubt if you'll even come back to read any of these messages.

I enjoyed the small amount of rp time I had with you and have enjoyed all the other rp's of yours that I got to read. I don't believe in the art of prayer or whatever it is but you do have my thoughts with you and my best wishes. Be good to yourself and take care. Perhaps someday you will be back to growl at us some more.

Brandon / Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back