Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hello lovelies and welcome to another Bi Weekly Update! I have no idea how we have managed to get to the end of September already but alas, here we are!
Week 3!
This week brings us into Week 3, so make sure you're keeping up to date with those classes to avoid the last minute rush at the end of the year! (Unless you enjoy that stress, then by all means ;) ) Professors please make sure you are keeping up with classes and grading, and let us know if you need any help!
Dueling Tournament!
The dueling tournament has started! :woot: Click here to check out the lineups and keep up to date with who your champions are! Thanks to the team for setting it up and getting it running, and the Professors for starting them up!
Valentines Dance
In case you didn't see, the Valentines Dance is up and a'happenin'! These events don't stay open forever so make sure you get your replies in quick fast.
Quidditch
A new Quidditch game is up! Click here to read the ✨ DrAmA✨ I know the teams have been practicing hard, so go get them Hufflepuff! :emzies:

Templates And Colors!
I bring this BWU to you from the handy dandy templates! This was something that we had before our site move, and the amazing Nick has brought them back for us - as well as our HNZ colors in the color picker yasss!

• A little TLC
    After seeing an advert in the prophet about a new wand maintinance service a lady takes hers to olivanders for a bit of care. She didn't anticipate how unusual and interesting her wand would be to the wandmakers

• Electives Fair!
  • Snitch sass!
  • Brightstone Weekend!

And that's it from me! Feel free to leave comments/reacts/questions below, and take care of yourself!
~Donna :donna:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update Donna!! And THANK YOU NICK for bringing back the colour picker and Saving My Life oh my god it is my favourite thing :wub:

Color picker!! Thank you so much!!

Thanks for posting, Donna!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back