Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
haha oops i got so busy i didnt open hnz for like. 3 weeks?

First off I wanna say sorry for ghosting so suddenly - the short bullet list is that I tore a muscle in my calf right at the start of show prep season & while I was in the middle of preparing for my bday/housewarming party, so I've spent the last few weeks in physio/tidying & painting my house/throwing a weekend-long party/preparing for the end of year show/dealing with other health issues/coming to terms w the fact that somehow half my friends are scorpios and i have so many birthday parties in the next 2 weeks.

Basically, life got away from me big time, and I haven't even had energy to open the site - I've been doing a lot of getting home and immediately falling asleep. Things are going to continue to be hectic through until about mid-December, so I'm going to continue to be spotty for the next while. That said, I'm going to try to pick up the most important stuff & make sure it keeps ticking along. If any plot stuff is urgent please drop me a line so I can prioritise when I have time/energy for HNZ!

Omg! Sounds like you've had a busy few weeks! Hope you're doing well and do take your time! hnz will always be here! <3

x_x

haha oops i got so busy i didnt open hnz for like 3 weeks again

Things have been REALLY chaotic in the lead up to our end of year show, and I've basically been alternating between being at the studio and being asleep. (I think I had 4 days free to rest/do housework for the entirety of November......)

But! The show is done! It went fantastically well I am ABSURDLY proud of my students & had an AMAZING time performing in our city's big theatre after 2 years away because of covid. I have a few wee straggler responsibilities, (I feel like people enjoy Christmas presents and I haven't even started thinking about those yet...) but like I said in the first post as of now I'm about to have a LOT more free time until around Feb. So I'm hoping to ACTUALLY get back to RP properly now that I don't have a billion other things jockeying for my time/energy :party:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back