Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Omnisexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
It is that time of year again! Time for some firsties, and it comes to no surprise that I have an assortment of first years again. So, with my time freeing up during the summer, and lack of other duties, I will devote my time to RPing and writing as I need to! So, alas, here they are!

tumblr_mw2n4pTrs81qd4e7go1_500.gif

Ryuu Arai

This little cutie is Ryuu Arai. He often dresses in either masculine or feminine, depending on how he feels. He
is often confused as a girl, but he doesn't ever take offense to it. He almost encourages it. He carries around a
stuffed bunny with him that is worn and completely white, like his hair. His hair was not white to begin with
but his brothers did something wrong and now his hair grows like that. He loves colors, and loves to make art.
His mother is a psycho, using his blood for years for blood magic. He is ignorant of it. He believes himself to be
a very sick boy, despite not being sick at all. Ryuu has little scars from being pricks every other week. He is an
absolute joy to be around, and very much full of laughs, loves and affections. What I need: Friends! Lots of
loving friendships. Enemies can be here for the way he looks or whatever. Love, future is taken care of, and he
later is bisexual. So, boy and girl crushes are always welcomed!
</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
<SIZE size="50">
tumblr_m9te9a2Ip41qfc8cw.gif

Zoe Katsaros

Zoe is a twin to Zenia, and they are as opposite as you can ever get with the two of them. Zenia is full of
smiles and laughs. Zoe, on the other hand, is serious, and very hard to get her to crack a smile. She is very
serious. She does not laugh much, and has a very dry sense of humor. She is normally very blunt too. Zoe
would likely offend people with how blunt she is. One thing about her is that she is secretly insecure. She
doesn't find herself pretty, intelligent or anything. She is in fact, all that, and amazing at Quidditch. How-
ever, she is highly forgetful, and knowledge on how to make and maintain friendships are beyond her. She
only seems to open up with her siblings. She resembles Zared a bit, but would stop someone being bullied
rather than letting it happen. What I need: Friends, enemies (more so of these), love interests but her
final is claimed already, and has been for a while. I don't see her making a lot of friends, but one or two
suit her rather than a large group, since they make her really nervous. She can be sweet, I promise!​
tumblr_m60y0baLQ81rqlxmp.gif

Cristian Kyle

Cristian Kyle is the first of the Kyle's that were not given away. He was raised in a poor household, complete
with used robes and whatnot. This was what he grew up on until his parents got established and started to
earn a bit more, and able to feed themselves. (They often went hungry for Cristian to eat.) He was almost
given up like Damon and Samouel, but his family finally got their stuff together, moving to New Zealand to
really start over and have a decent life. Because of this, Cristian is highly reserved. He is a little hard to get
along with at first, but overall, he is a friendly kid that just feels that people need to enjoy the simple life. He
grew up envious of other kids that got everything they want, and thus, he hates spoiled brats. What I need:
I need friends, enemies, and love interests. His final is taken by Donna so be prepared to get yelled at lol jk.
Really, this kid needs some close friends, and those that won't judge him by his poor, less than rich appearance.
tumblr_inline_n8n4hoa3aq1sc3ygs.gif
tumblr_inline_n8n4h5pXhJ1sc3ygs.gif

Venus Fontaine

Venus Fontaine is a cute girl. Adopted by the French family, the Fontaine's, she is actually a Part-Veela.
She was the loss after her parents got into a fight, and one left. Her siblings don't contact her even though
it was not her fault. Some find that having a younger kid during their later marriage was what stressed
and broke them up. Therefore, Venus does not know her siblings very much, and prefers her family now.
She is actually very close to Tholomyes, and writes him every day. She misses her big brother a lot. Venus
can be rather bossy and bratty when she doesn't have her way. She is otherwise sweet, loving, and loves
attention. Her English is not the best in the world, but she makes due with what she can get. She loves the
outdoors and drawing. What I Need: Friends! Enemies! Love interests throughout her time at school until
she ends up with her future husband. I can see Venus as being popular, but not one of those mean girls.​
<FONT font="georgia"><COLOR color="black">
giphy.gif

Godric Kingston

Meet Godric Kingston, the younger brother to Bridgette and the firstborn son of Effie Kingston. Like the
other Snows, Godric can be quite the terror if he wanted to be, and knows how to get his way, but he often
doesn't utilize this within him. He is a charismatic young boy, who is more effective as a leader. Godric has
a huge weight on his shoulders for being the oldest of the brothers, but not the oldest of the siblings. He
gets along best with Ivan but not Hyperion. Godric loves to debate on issues, and feels as if the Ministry is
controlling people in their own twisted way, and feels as though someone needs to step in and set magic
free for all to use, and also isn't a fan of being hidden. He has a lot of pride in him as well. He loves a fun
adventure, and finds himself often dreaming of bigger and better things. What I Need: Friends, enemies,
just about anything. His love life is open, but it must be discussed heavily before hand due to who he is.
Nothing serious is open though. Other than that, I can see him making a lot of enemies because of his
views. I can also see him having a few close friends, about as many as you can count on one hand.

If you have any other students that need plots, give me a PM and I'll likely have someone for you. I have a lot of students, in all years. If that helps. Anyway, thanks for reading and be sure to pm or post!

I have just the characters for you!

For Ryuu I have Eleanor who is a very bubbly and energetic Hufflepuff who I think would get along with him fine. She wouldn't find him weird at all and would probably think that his hair colour is awesome and that his bunny is adorable. Eleanor is definitely not one to judge either so she would think of him as neither a girl or a boy and just as a friend if they do happen to get along.

For Zoe I have Lilyanna who absolutely hates Zared xD I think they could be very good enemies! Lilyanna isn't very good socially either but I feel like they could disagree on a lot of things and Lilyanna would probably instantly hate her anyway after finding out that she is related to Zared. I would really like to start something with them to see how they get along if that's fine with you.

For Cristian I have Charlotte. Charlotte would find the positive side to being raised in a poor household and would also feel very sorry for him because of that and would want to be his friend or role model. She's good to cheer up people as well and would try to make him laugh whenever the topic comes up in conversation.

For Venus I have Lilyanna who gets along really well with Tholomyes. I think once finding out that Venus is Tholomyes' adopted sister then Lilyanna would begin to be nice to her and I think they could get along really well. Lilyanna does not have many friends either which could also be really good for her.

For Godric I also have Lilyanna who seems very similar to him! She loves to debate also and disagrees with many of the ministry of magic's laws. She believes that she knows everything and would be willing to be a good role model for him. I think they'd get along just fine.

Let me know what you think! ^_^

*happily offers up Zara for whatever* I only have Zara here, but I intend to develop an assortment of different relationships with her and others.

With Ryuu, I just know that Zara would love his love of colours. She's a big fan of rainbows and pretty things so she would probably fawn over anything he makes; although musical, she can't draw or paint to save her life. She thinks artists are magical in that sense :lol: She's all for making friends, and would definitely not judge- unless he doesn't like her classical music. Then she will most definitely judge.

As for Zoe, I could see it going a number of ways. First, I could see Zara's bubbly excitement and general effervescent personality not mixing well with her; on the other hand, Zara is so blatantly dense and unconcerned when it comes to confrontation that she wouldn't get very easily offended by anything Zoe says. She's also a sucker for complimenting others so maybe that could aid in some sort of friendship. However, I do see things going awry pretty quickly if Zara can't get Zoe to smile just a little bit. Not because she would be so offended but rather because she has zero patience. So we could just throw them together if you'd like to see how things mesh between them?

Christian and Zara could be really great friends, if they can get past some initial things. Although Zara would never judge another because of their status, she did grow up in a fairly wealthy household, and as such has much more than she needs; Christian might find it ridiculous how Zara is quite careless with many of her possessions as she was raised with a "you-can-always-just-get-a-new-one" mentality and would probably find her collection of multiple hundred-dollar-shoes off-putting. Zara does learn quickly though, and would adjust her actions if she finds they're making Christian uncomfortable.

With Venus, Zara absolutely hates being bossed around as she's stubbornly bossy herself, so would probably not get along immediately with her, if she saw the trait quickly arise. However, Zara's favourite person in the world is her brother, so they could find a bonding point maybe with that. I'm leaning more towards enemies though, but again, we could always see how things go??

And Godric. Zara isn't all too knowledgeable on any sort of politics, which might get on his nerves. She's very singularly focused on her music, as well as having as much fun as possible. Politics sort of doesn't fit in to either category. However, she's open to listening to just about anything as long as someone can make it interesting. Likely, she could easily be convinced to agree with many of Godric's opinions She's a huge dreamer and thinks she can one day change the world in a weird, naive way. I could definitely see them becoming some sort of friends, and Zara might even develop a small crush later on. That could always be discussed though.

SO YEAH. I know, I offered a lot of maybes and howevers and the sort, but I'm really down for anything so if you want to throw any of them together then we can work something out~

:D :D

So, once Venus gets sorted, Tholomyes and Venus should RP, we could do a short OSW style topic for them.

I think we talked about Venus, and one of my first year Noemie being friends, which I'd still be game to have, they can just be friends in school who help each other out and are both beautiful. If they get sorted into the same house then yay for that, if not, I'm sure we can work something out.
Noemie might also be good friend with Cristian, she was raised in a mostly privileged house hold but would never judge him for how he was raised and would probably try really hard to be his friend. Noemie might also be a little difficult to get to know because she can be a little blunt and often just throws out unnecessary information but she tries her best, and I think they might get along.

Other than that I also have Rory and I think him and Godric might really get along, Rory is now the oldest of his parents, and therefore has a lot of weight on his shoulders. He's also the type who gets others to do everything for him, he doesn't really do things for himself, and really opts to not. If he can get someone else to do his homework for him, he most definitely will. Rory has a lot of pride as well, believes that everyone should treat him with respect because of how his mother raised him, he is quite clueless, doesn't know much about the world. He is pretty friendly but can be quite short with people if they annoy him or disagree with him, he'll argue his side, which might be their only point of conflict, but might be quite interesting if they were friends who occasionally had an argument so bad they didn't speak to each other for the rest of the day. Rory is not a huge fan of adventuring, but that's mostly because he's never had the occasion to do it before.

Let me know what you think, or if either would suit for any of your others. Or if you'd want to RP any of my older characters with any of them.

So many people! D: I'll respond to each idea formally.

Ryuu x Eleanor: I think that they could definitely be the cutest friends ever. Well, anyone with Ryuu would be the cutest friends ever. I support this, and now that Ryuu is sorted into Ravenclaw, we can have a RP with them anytime we want!
Zoe x Lilyanna: I agree that they could be, and I wouldn't mind seeing where they go until she brings up her name. XD It'd be funny if they got along until that last name comes up!
Cristian x Charlotte: Feeling sorry for him is a road that Cristian hates. He likely won't divulge into his financial issues until he trusts someone, but he would likely look up to someone, if the sorry thing wasn't there, you know?
Venus x Lilyanna: I think that this would definitely work, although Venus and Tholomyes are not very much alike, cause Venus is definitely into fashion and whatnot, and arts, which is probably the only thing she had in common with her brother.
Godric x Lilyanna: Omg he needs a buddy like this in his life. A big yes!
Kaye, did you not sort anyone this year?

Ryuu x Zara: I say a big yes to them because it sounds like the two would get along, likely in different arts, but he would sit back and just watch as she sings or gets musical. Let's make them bestest buddies!
Zoe x Zara: Zoe is actually used to such behavior because of her sister. They get along rather well, but Zoe just doesn't react. As long as Zara is not easily offended, then it can work. If anything, we can get Zenia in a rp too, and have a complete Z first name rp. That would be pretty fun, don't you think?
Cristian x Zara: I can see them either being rather good friends, with him disagreeing with how she treats things, or he could just find her annoying and tries to avoid her. I don't see any gray area between that. XD
Venus x Zara: We can rp them and see how it goes. XD That's probably the best thing for them really.
Godric x Zara: I think this could work. With Godric, he is a natural leader, so I can see him like, convincing people easily. He could be a politician but with truth or his values.

Venus x Noemie: There is no way Venus is getting sorted into Ravenclaw. She is just not Ravenclaw material. XD But I think we can work something out easily!
Cristian x Noemie: I think so, and if anything I can see him crushing on her because of her beauty, but I don't know if they'd ever be anything. He does have a final but it would be interesting. Only if their personalities match, which we can see and plot about this later.
Godric x Rory: I am just going to say his to all of this. We shall get them started as soon as Godric is sorted!

For Venus&Noemie, I didn't think she'd get into Ravenclaw, that was why I said that xD but depending on where she is they could hang out and stuff, although they could like hang out because of the Heta Omega, and be like two girls who hang out there and talk about boys and stuff.
Cristian and Noemie would be great! I think it would be quite interesting, mostly because if they became friends and he crushed on her, she would probably get really shy about it, and depending on things turn out would depend on how their relationship would become, but yeah I think it would be interesting to plot later, if they get along and stuff.
Godric and Rory, yes, that's good, we could start something for them together and see how they interact once you have house.
If you want I could start the Rory one, and start one of the Noemie ones?

Ryuu/Eleanor: Yesss I'm so excited for this! I'll see if I'm able to start something for them once classes start ^_^

Zoe/Lilyanna: omg yess that would be hilarious xD And considering Zoe was sorted into Hufflepuff, Lilyanna might find that a bit unbelievable at first that she's related to him. Did you want to start this one?

Cristian/Charlotte: As long as Christian doesn't really bring up the topic much, I'm sure Charlotte won't want to talk about it either. She'd be very happy to be someone's role model though and I think the two of them could have fun! I can start this one some time next week.

Venus/Lilyanna: I'm sure Lilyanna wouldn't care much that Venus is nothing like Tholomyes as long as she isn't annoying or mean. Tholomyes sort of happened to get Lilyanna into arts too which could be something for them to bond over. Did you want to start this one or shall I do it?

Godric/Lilyanna: Great! Could you please start something for this? :wub:

I'm not having any firsties this year but I might be getting someone transferred :r

EDIT: Here is the one for Cristian and Charlotte ^_^

Yayayay~

Ryuu | Zara: Let's do it! Artsy buddies will be absolutely adorable, so I'm excited to see how it goes!
Zoe | Zara: THE Z SQUAD. Let's make it a thing, it'll be too cute. Fierce, it will be fierce. Zenia and Zara would probably be dorm mates or something and then Zenia could introduce them? That'll be super fun.
Cristian | Zara: Me too, honestly. If he doesn't end up liking Zara though, that probably won't stop her. She has zero idea of personal space. She'll probably bug him and make him dislike her even more, to be honest. :lol:
Venus | Zara: True, true! Let it all happen naturally, see where it goes >.<
Godric | Zara: Yessss. And they're both Gryffindors too now, which will make it easier. Zara wants to get to know every lion alive.

As a matter for who to thread with first, or at what times, I have no particular preference. Let me know if you're busy or which ones you want to start or want me to start or whatever. I'm the worst at setting these things up. :p

Hey, I've got charries for you as well! ^_^

For Ryuu, I have Amy Rosemary who is about to start her third year. Amy is quite the optimistic most of the time, and she loves having friends, she's very cheerful which I think would work with Ryuu's character. Amy doesn't care about other people's sexuality, she would support Ryuu if they become good friends either way, as Amy believes that a person should be who they are and not be ashamed of it. Personally I think it will work out :D

For Zoe I can suggest Daniel Rosemary. Dan might be a bit hard to figure out but basically he's protective, sarcastic, doesn't really take it to heart if someone is rude to him. He respects anyone that respects him and loves other people's sense of humour, he's always approving of those who are not afraid to speak their opinion or know how to take a joke, if it makes sense. Although he can be proud, Daniel is a sweet kid so he wouldn't judge Zoe by what she does or says or anything like that. If they become friends, Dan could potentially become protective over Zoe as well (depending on how their relationship goes).
For enemies for Zoe, I think Amy Rosemary and Alessio Benivieni. Amy is almost the opposite of her brother, she's mostly cheerful and can see through others, making her observant. I just have a good sense for her and Zoe being enemies, it would create a good plot. As for Alessio, he's relatively quiet and keeps to himself, so maybe an enemy wouldn't be half bad, it'll make him interact with other people a lot more often.

Cristian, I have a few. Amy and Daniel Rosemary, since whenever they're together they seem to always get along no matter what; Isabelle Marie, my third year Ravenclaw (who can be a potential love interest later on if you want); Leo Benivieni and of course his older brother Alessio. Basically, any of my characters could be fine. Maybe it will take time before Al and Cristian become friends though, considering they're both quite reserved in their own way so if we can work something out that's great otherwise I honestly don't mind.

Venus: Ooh, Isabelle Marie and Dan Rosemary. Dan can be a later love interest, and Izzy can become one of Venus's close friends. Isabelle is book-driven but she's also bossy and loves to be right, most of the time :p She's sweet too though once you get to know her! xD

Godric. Dan Rosemary can be a frenemie, I don't have any suggestions at the moment, but Daniel is put off if people are too proud or think they're better than everyone else. At the same time he's also proud at times and loves it when others stand up for themselves and for what they believe is right. Isabelle can also be a frenemie :)

Let me know what you think!
^_^

Venus x Noemie: Heta Omega is a definite yes. I can definitely see them talking about boys. Cause girls do that (I didn't do that much but I'm sure others do).
Cristian x Noemie: We can see first. Of course.
Godricx Rory: We skyped this so yes.
I can start the Noemie ones when I get a little free time. ^_^

Ryuu x Eleanor: Why when classes start? XD
Zoe x Lilyanna: I can start this one. I'm rusty, and bigger rps are a little too much for me right now. I can make it seem like longer than OSW but not like what I used to do.
Cristian x Charlotte: That sounds good to me, girl!
Venus x Lilyanna: Venus definitely is not either, though I cannot say on the first since she might be annoying to people. I can start this one when I get the chance.
Godric x Lilyanna: And yes.

Ryuu x Zara: I am too! Want me to start this when I can get some time?
Zoe x Zara: Should probably tell Donna about this at some point. XD I think it definitely would!
Cristian x Zara: Omg I can picture something like this: http://66.media.tumblr.com/39d64d1a6c99371435a59234474c1866/tumblr_inline_nmjfc0wl7J1qmw6uo_500.gif
Venus x Zara: Definitely agreed!
Godric x Zara: Wow she sounds determined! XD
We should probably decide on who starts what, dear. I don't mind what ones, but you have them all with the same character.

Ryuu x Amy: As long as she doesn't care about being friends with a firstie, I think that she would definitely be very good for him!
Zoe x Dan: She doesn't have much of a sense of humor, since she hardly smiles. If anything, it is the kind that just stands there and is all awkward and stuff. But we can thread them and see how it goes.
Zoe x Amy/Alessio: I'm not sure she would be enemies with Amy, because her twin is like that. Very cheerful and whatnot. Zoe would likely just ignore it unless it was very, very persistent. But for Alessio, I don't know if two people that keeps to themselves would really make enemies. XD
Cristian x Your options: Okay you threw out a ton of options for me, so I will have to keep it short (almost three in the AM for me). I think that Cristian can definitely be friends with either Amy or Daniel, or even Isabelle. Love interest is likely not, because if anything, he'd probably want to stick with his own age. But if there was a certain one you wanted to thread with, with Cristian, I'd be more than happy.
Venus x Isabella/Dan: I can see Isabella and Venus being friends, but I can also see them butting heads a few times. If both are strong enough in friendship, I think that they could work it out. As for Dan, I wouldn't doubt it because I can see Venus going boy crazy before she finds her future husband.
Godric x Dan: I'm a little unfamiliar with frenemie, so, we can thread them and see where it goes from there. XD

So, everyone, I need to start making lists on which ones I need to start, and any link posted here, I will track.

Ryuu/Eleanor: I made it here :wub:

Zoe/Lilyanna: That's fine! My RPs lately haven't been the best either.

Cristian/Charlotte: Okay, I'm looking forward to this one :)

Ryuu | Zara: Yes pleasee
Zoe | Zara: Ahaha, probably should. Since Zar is currently in a thread w/ Zee I'll just pop her a PM? And then we can talk about a thread between the three.
Cristian | Zara: The Friends gif got me all excited! I can start a thread with him a lil later today/tomorrow, if you're cool with that.
Venus | Zara: Definitely agreed! I could also start a thread with her. Owlery would probably be good, since they could be both sending letters home to their brothers and bam bonding.
Godric | Zara: Definitely. Do you want to start a thread between the two? I'm good with anything.

:D

Ryuu x Amy: Amy doesn't mind the age difference, she doesn't really think much of it to be honest. She loves having friends, so I think this plot friendship will be good! Should I start this RP or will you?

Zoe x Dan: I'm pretty sure Dan will go along with whatever mood Zoe's in, maybe we can have them both in a foul mood or something? It could go either way, considering they might accept each other as maybe they'll understand how the other's feeling, or they could just be acquaintances and tolerate each other if it makes sense? We can just rp them together and see how it'll work out, and if it doesn't...we can make them enemies. :p Where do you think would be a good place for them to roleplay?

Zoe x Amy/Alessio: You have a very good point there xD I think Amy and Zoe will be easier to rp together then, if we have Zoe's twin in the mix as well? Ooh, we can even have Dan in it too! Instead of just Zoe x Dan in one RP, we can have all four, if you're up for it. As for Alessio, I'm currently out of ideas. We can talk more if you'd like Zoe to meet him at all. They could meet somewhere at an event, even, sometime later on during the new school year. I'm stuck on how else Zoe and Alessio could rp, to be honest.

Cristian: Hmm, I think Isabelle will be the best one then, for now. Considering Amy is in the same house as him, he could eventually see her around and stuff like that, Amy's also mostly with her twin Dan which is how Cristian could identify them. He wouldn't necessarily have to talk with them at first; seeing them around the castle could be enough since we have a lot of plots right now already? :p But Cristian x Isabelle sounds like an interesting idea. :) We should talk a bit more about where and how they should meet.

Venus x Izzy/Dan: Dan would love the attention! He would be using his charms, most of the time, haha. As for Isabelle, I'm game for a great friendship! Isabelle would probably be rushing somewhere and she meets Venus along the way? I don't mind what you have Venus doing, Izzy is a pretty curious person and loves learning anything and everything she can find xD So potentially, my Ravenclaw would butt in/interrupt whatever Venus is doing. If you're fine with all of this, I can start one of these roleplays.

Godric x Dan: Awesome, I'm excited! Does the Grounds sound good?

You can choose the ones you want to start, I'm fine with starting any of them, honest.
^_^ Also, I apologize for the length of this post, it was unintentional.

Just going to throw this out there, but I'm sure Ethan would be keen to get to know Venus, even if only for a short time. I don't know that he'd be her shadow, but depending on if/when they met (if he was still fairly young) he would probably find typical flirtatious gestures of youth.

Zoe x Lilyanna: I have this one on my list. ^^
Cristian x Charlotte: I'll put this one on my list too!

Zee: I got all of these written down in my list and I'll get them started as soon as I could.

Ryuu x Amy: I can start this one. I am really good with Ryuu from what I know.
Zoe x Dan: We definitely can. Would you start this one please?
Zoe x Amy: We will need to get Donna in on this. Before I can say the go ahead.
Zoe x Alessio: Throughout the school but otherwise I really don't know. XD
Cristian x Isabelle: You know, feel free to pm me the ideas to talk and stuff on Professor Kalif Styx and whatnot.
Cristian x Amy: Same above I think.
Venus x Isabelle: I can start this one.
Venus x Dan: Charms? XD Venus has the charms cause of her race so there's that. We can do that definitely. Would you want to start this?
Godric x Dan: I can start this one too!

Venus x Ethan: That sounds good to me. Would you want to start this or me?

I think we should leave Alessio and Zoe for now then - we never know, they could somehow be thrown in the same open RP or something at some point =))

Zoe x Dan: Sure thing, I'll post it here ASAP, when I've started it (shouldn't be too long from now)
Cristian x Isabelle/Cristian x Amy: Will do!
Venus x Dan: I can start this one too.

So I'll PM you and post the two RPs once they've been started ^_^ Yay! So excited!
Here's the one!
Dan x Venus

I've got these tracked, and once I get my other ones replied to, I'll be getting these done, and some started at the same time.
I'll likely PM you with the links, cause it'd be easier for me not to get confused who is with who.

I am finally starting a lot of these!
The majority are going to be short because there are so many, but they'll get better as I get back into it.
Those that started the rps and waiting for the replies, I'm slowly getting to them and thank you for your continued patience!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back