Sunset

Alex laughed when she spalshed him back. Alex splashed her back again smiling at her.

Nina smiled and splashed him again becoming a little cold Nina shivered then took her feet out of the water so she could dry up a little but this made her colder so she put them back in after a second or two.

Alex noticed she was shivering slightly so he didn't bother splashing her back. 'I hope you're not cold here,'he joked but there was still the serious note in it.

Nina smiled and looked at Alex and said, "Just a little." Nina smiled weakly.

Alex smiled back before wondering what to do next. It was quite annoying at how his big brother was so smart yet so easy going with everyone almost and he wasn't. He pulle dhis hoodie off and handed it to her. 'Here, can't have you cathcing a cold with the first task coming up,'he said smiling. He felt the cold now but ignored it.

Nina smiled warmly as Alex handed her his sweater and said, "Thanks Alex." Nina then put his sweater on and was instantly warmer. "Any plans for Halloween?" Nina asked curiously after a second or two.

'Not mcuh actually. I'm guessing it is an all you caneat buffet though so yeah, lookign forward to that,'ALex joked grinning. 'No, I'm not telling. It's surprisical,'aLex said making the word completely up.

"Oh surprisacal, now I can't wait to see what it is." Nina teased happily.

'I wished you didn't say that. Now I have to think of something to wear apart from my normal stuff.'Alex said dramatically.

"Oh I am sorry." Nina said dramactically aswell, then grinned brightly.

ALex smiled. 'Oh, you will be,'he said grinning, before turning and tickling her smiling.

"Is that so?" Nina said before Alex started to tickle her when he did Nina bursted out with laughter as Alex tickled her.

'Yeah, somehow,'Alex said smiling as he continued to tickle her, making her laugh harder.

"Alex....I....am....going....to.....get.....you....back!" Nina said between laughs.

Ale xlaughed. 'Yeah right. Tough luck. I'm naw ticklish unlike some peepz,'Alex said grinning.

"Thats not what I meant." Nina said with mock evilness.

Alex looked at her evil look. 'Oh shoot. Now, I wished I paid more attention to Nirvana's lyrics,'Alex joked smiling and nudging her back. 'You're alright. I'm sure you would do sucha thing, whatever it is,'Alex smiled, nudging her.

Nina rolled her eyes and said, "What makes you think I am so good?" Nina giggled after a second or two of trying to hold it back. "Oh I couldn't even get through that." Nina pouted dramactically then grinned brightly.

'Exactly,'Alex said smiling smugly. He laughed at her face though. 'You know what would be nice? A fire.'alex thought aloud smiling.

Nina nodded and took out her wand and said, "Lacarnum Inflamarae" A fire started and Nina smiled happily and felt the fire starting to warm her up even more.

ALex looked as Nina took her wand out saying the spell. ALex sighed. 'And yet again, I could of done that,'Alex said dramatically thoguh the heat was great. He relaxed a bit, letting his body go back to it's normal temperature. A t-shirt/vest didn't do much good when it was chilly. He smiled.

Nina smiled and said, "Oh come on the heat is wonderful." Nina nudged Alex playfully and smiled warmly.

'Yeah, It's nice'Alex said smiling back. 'You do know you have just broken the rules by the way,'Alex said cheerfully.

"I have? Which one?" Nina asked sweetly.

'Umm, dunno. Ow well, we have a pretty good excuse anyway,'Alex said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back