Styx Manor

Kalif glanced back at Chavdar and rolled his eyes, shaking his head. Why now? Kalif's eyes narrowed, while staring at Jaken and Estrella, when Chavdar said that Asparuh was Death Eaters. Kalif turned around, and hissed at Chavdar, "Chavdar..." Kalif couldn't bring himself to say anymore. Instead, Kalif stood his ground, and held his hand to his forehead. He muttered, "Now what..." Kalif shook his head, and glanced at Estrella, hoping that she did not believe that. Asparuh fit the description, but Kalif's act was supposed to seem like being a Death Eater would be ludicrous. Perhaps she wouldn't get that hint.

Kalif glanced from Chavdar to Asparuh, and said in a low tone, "Can't you two argue elsewhere?"

Chavdar ignored the presence of Estrella and Jaken, and kept his focus on Asparuh. Chavdar glared at Asparuh, a look that appeared like he wanted to rip his father to shreds. Chavdar murmured, "I do not care about my well being. Being a Zhefarovich helps with the whole, living ordeal." He shot a look at Kalif, and shrugged. Chavdar's gaze was locked on Asparuh once more. "I'll get you back, father, right here. You won't leave out of here in one piece. I can assure you of that." Chavdar reached and took out his wand.

Asparuh smirked wickedly, "Now the Drage knows what I am. Hm, this should be a little more entertaining." Asparuh listened to Chavdar, and shook his head. Could this boy actually take him out? Off all the fights they had had, Asparuh had won them all, and only some left Chavdar unconscious or half dead. Asparuh put his hand inside his robes, ready to pull it out when necessary. "Chavdar, if you murder only one time, then you won't ever stop. It is an addiction, and something Zhefarovichs are prone to. If you wish to kill me, I would love to see you try, considering you lose countless times."

Jaken bit his lip, hearing that Chavdar and Asparuh were planning on fighting. Last time, it didn't end well, from what Kalif had said. Jaken was pleased by his father's calmness, despite his cover almost being blown. His act made it difficult to believe that he was a Death Eater. However, Jaken knew his true attitude, and that one was ruthless, one that threatened Jaken with his life, if anyone knew about Kalif's true identity. Jaken glanced back at Estrella, and felt saddened that she had to know about Asparuh. Jaken wanted to hold her in his arms, but he knew that now wasn't the time or place.

Estrella's mind was swimming with so many thoughts that she could not even function properly. Her lip, which hung slightly agape, was unresponsive no matter how much she willed it to move. Were these two going to duel, right in front of them? Were they insane? She looked to Jaken, her eyes narrowed. Maybe this was why he had been such a problematic kid, although she didn't want to make any assumptions. She didn't even want to think about Death Eaters. That chapter in her life was over. Or at least, so she had thought.

Her mouth sliding lazily into a frown, she watched in astonishment, hoping that Kalif would settle this. Two grown men should not be behaving in such a manner, especially considering that they were father and son. The girl did not know whether to move or to stay.

Kalif rolled his eyes, and realized that he had to get Jaken and Estrella out of the Styx Manor, before things got worse. He couldn't risk their lives...not now. Kalif rushed to Jaken's side, and stood in front of Estrella. He said sternly, "I have to get you two out of here, now." His hand wrapped around Jaken's upper arm, and Kalif whipped out his wand, and summoned a goblet made of silver, and put it on the arm of the chair. Kalif said to Estrella, "Either take a hold of me or Jaken, then this portkey will take us to the Leaky Cauldron. From there, I will leave you two alone, because you two are basically adults, and I'll return here to stop these idiots." He motioned toward Chavdar and Asparuh.

Once they were ready, he grabbed the goblet, teleporting out of the Styx Manor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back