Stump the Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe yeah :p

Who witnessed a death on school grounds?
(yes it is/was a student)

False (or at least not the answer I am looking for)
Patricia Styx said:
That's the one xD
And it doesn't matter if there is more than one answer, it's whichever you decided and have proof for
umm, not the correct answer :r

Briar Rowan said:
yes a past or present one.
That is incorrect. If you ask a question about a character, it must be a past or current HNZ student. Other questions can be asked though :r

Briar Rowan said:
umm, not the correct answer :r
Then you need to make the question far more specific because in five years on HNZ, I have about 1,000 answers for that. ;)

still the same question just reworded
Which student witnessed someone die whilst on school grounds?
I can say it any other way without giving it away.

I think, for the sake of our sanity, if there are multiple answers either all possible answers must be accepted, or the question must be formed in such a way that there is only one possible answer.
Otherwise, somebody should ask the question: "Which student was sorted in to Slytherin?" and not specify any further, because if they specify any further they'd "give it away".
Doesn't seem superbly fair.

that is true. but if it isn't the answer we know how do we know you aren't giving us random names and claiming them as correct answers?

seeing as there is only a page and a half of dead members, of which many never set foot on school grounds it isn't a hard question.

They'd show us proof Mia, with the topic link to back them up nis that right Nick?

No one even answered my question. Was willing to accept a few answers.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Staff does not have the burden of proof. :correct:
that would be okay but Cyndi said staff don't want to post proof.

Totally twisting my words. I said we don't have the burden of proof. Where did I say that staff does not want to post proof? :r

okay. I'm sorry. :shy:
Two hours have passed since the question was posted would you like the answer?

Nadia Kaster said:
No one even answered my question. Was willing to accept a few answers.
You got that point fair and square. ;)

Briar Rowan said:
Two hours have passed since the question was posted would you like the answer?
Yes. The suspense is killing me... :p

Time is well and truly up for my question. The answer was Artemis Blackmore-yearling here also Lucinda Buckley and Landon dalton would have been correct.

I believe that my answer was also correct.

In this thread--- http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/528276/3/ --- Alicia Barker kills Bearse Prosinian in front of Andromeda Fiorelli in the Forbidden Forest which is still considered school grounds. This would make her a witness in my opinion.

That's not school grounds o_O

Both murders happened in the Forbidden Forest, technically.
Anyway, who has another question for us?

I have a question:
Which female student secretly charmed a water balloon to fly at a first year?
Hint: She was a prefect at the time.

Note: I do not know if there are multiple answers to this question but am willing to take another answer with a link.

Estrella Drage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back