Stump the Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed nobody came up with the answer to my "Who was sorted in to Slytherin?" question yet. :shifty:

Kalif Styx :r and also axel zhefarovich :r

Bella White! :party:

Rebecca Koshiba said:

Axel graduated Durmstrang.
Although went to HS, was sorted into Ravenclaw before he transferred to Durmstrang. Fail. :r

Rebecca Koshiba said:

I actually meant Levi xD coz I was thinking Kamaria's twin and for some reason came up with axel xD

I think you missed and got her Death Eater father. :r

name three students who went to the halloween feast genderfudged?

Briar Rowan, Natasha Bell (was she a student?)... Help me out on the last one guys. Let's tag team this ^_^

Side note: Cecily might have used gender fudge one halloween as well. :r

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
the rules clearly say it has to be a past or present student.

It looks like once again there are a lot more answers than i anticipated. so it seems like I have a lot of rummaging to do. ones can only be used where there is proof available so those when posts used to be deleted don't count unless there is proof elsewhere (hint?)
Briar Rowan: Correct proof
now the older ones is painful as the halloween threads used to get deleted s it is hard to find proof either way (i have ended up searching gender fudge accross the site and have had to use comments made in spam to find them)
Natasha Bell: Correct proof (see how far I looked for you guys)
Cecily Zefaravitch: Correct but not counted (as rules say past or present student) Proof, once again see how far I looked
Ford: I found this thread, and although set on halloween and gender fudge was mentioned he doesn't seem to have taken it
the others I cant find I'm afraid.

the two i was going for were Blake Zepaline and Lilly potter proof

I really have searched as much as i can but if you find any more evidence then let me know. I think maybe vibe this question no points to anyone.

Briar Rowan said:
That's kind of why there is a 'side note' there. Just reminiscing, not a guess at all.
I've seen that Cecily one, and it was hilarious. =))

Hadan Hensel said:
Briar Rowan said:
That's kind of why there is a 'side note' there. Just reminiscing, not a guess at all.
I've seen that Cecily one, and it was hilarious. =))
Exactly. My memory is pretty poor these days, but I can remember the rules I wrote down ;)
Also, I can read and your question clearly asked for students (hence the side note). :)

Shoot. Cyndi can read?! D:
What about all those horrible things I've posted about her, trusting she wouldn't understand? D:

Oi vey.

At any rate, some of the really super old feast/ball/other-special-hoggies-occassion thread might be forever lost. (And by that I mean in an admin forum full of random RPs that were in seasonal forums before we started to dump them in to the great hall. I think Livvy may have moved most of them, though. I remember that being a project she worked on.)

Question for the other staff[note]I don't know the answer. xD [note]:

How many pep rallies has Gryffindor held? :r

I know that is not the answer. :p
Pat is officially the worst at this game.

Let's go with 2. I like that number. :)

Patricia Styx said:
But I want to say I remember something about Katalina Harker/Vanderhol showing off her ass during a game to Sumner...?
I would not and have not...she walked around the entire pitch in nothing but her underoos after losing a bet with Sumner and then there was the time that she lifted her skirt as she stood on the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall and slapped her own arse in front of the entire student body...I would never have her do something so dreadful as to show her bare behind to someone for a brief moment :r That would be so un-Kat-like :tut:

Okay...I think the 2 hour limit is up...correct :unsure:

Ummm, let's see here...a question to stump the staff *ponders*

Okay...this one might be easy...what color was Kat's hair the first time she ever dyed it?

Was it purple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back