Student Plots Y36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!!​

Alright so I’m not super sure if this will work so bear with me! But I do think the idea of rping my fourth year gryff Knox with Rowan could be interesting? You mentioned Rowan being in a bad place for a while (understandable given what’s happened in her family recently), which is awful, but I had a small idea of what if Knox tries to cheer her up whenever he sees her, and its like a slow burn kind of friendship that leads to Knox seeing Rowan as an older sister? I don’t expect it to be an instant thing if she’s in a bad place, but over time I think that dynamic could be fun. Let me know what you think!​
Hey Anna!

I love this idea, but the only problem is that Rowan is gonna be MIA for like... most of the first semester, she pretty much does not leave the dorms for the entire first half, not even for classes, so if you are still keen, it would have to be something that starts more in the second semester since she'll be facing the world more by then!

That works for me, I don't mind waiting!

Great! I’ll let you know when she’s more open and we can get something going!

ahaha haven't we all these days =))

I'm really excited for Thalia's plots. Do you want to do these now or a bit later? Or maybe a couple of them now and the rest later? I don't really mind in which order tbh.

Artemis x Rowan: oh yes for sure. Second semester it is.

Eutropia x Arielle: ooh yes we can do that! I'm not one hundred per cent sure on who the other two are, but if you're keen, I'm keen. Are they Eutropia's family?

Emori x Zennon: will let you know when I have that type of thread for her then.

The other Emori plots...ALL AMAZING

Emori x Jemima/Hadley/Land/Cami: would you like to start with one or two of those? We could also do two of them in one thread, and maybe Land and Cami in another once we've done the first if it's easier. There are quite a few Emori plots haha.

Emori x Caleb/Eretria: Eretria and Nikola are betrothed? We can defos do something with the three of them when Nikola is sorted! Caleb seems like a fun character to read, would love to see how they'd interact on first meet.

Emori x Saoirse/Hadley: yeah now that I think about it, Saoirse and Em probs would be closer to enemies than friends, or frenemies, could start something in the dorms? I love Hadley already :p

Zennon x Sam: YES. As much as she would love to Sam can't avoid him forever, they're in the same house and year so they'd definitely see each other around the common room and in class too. Omg yes let's get Styx involved! That would be interesting. "Professor....I'm gonna have a baby" *has mental breakdown* xD
We can chat more about these on WhatsApp babes
Wouldn't be the first time....

Okay, from what I know, I am starting Grace x Nora, and you will be starting Zennon x Brayden, as well as Grace x Zennon. Sounds perfect!
Will get right on this!

I didn't reacted anymore! But I can start something for Christina and Mary Lou soon. And for Giselle and our firsties they would sure meet sometime. Gonna see how she develops and stuff and come back to you later!

Hey Teigs. I am going to put some sugestions in now. but that doesnt necesserily mean we need to RP them now.

for Zennon I have Willow. I hope after a year being on patrol together he classes her as a friend. although it is unlikely that they would be patrol buddies again they can still hang out.

for Rowan I have Elvera. I know you said she would be unlikely to be seen outside of ravenclaw tower but she is more than welcome to visit her old divination professor for advice or to rant and blame her for not being wrong. or whatever other reaction she might have.
for Rowan i could also offer selene: we had a chat ages ago about selene having a vague idea that something bad was going to happen to Elsie. maybe she could try and find her to make sure she is okay but instead find out that she died.

For Roxas (or your other 2nd year hufflepuffs) I have linden. they could be friends. I am pretty sure we have talked about them before.
for nora i could also offer linden as a friend. they could bond over animals or something.

Yes to all, when I get up in the morning tomorrow, I'll put a bit more thought into this response ahahaha

ATEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jai x Zennon: Because he is the closest thing Jai has to a friend right now and I want them to interact more and hopefully not bump into each other in the process. =))
Jai x Tizi: Because I just wanna see them hanging out without the twins butting in and Tizi is always fun to roleplay with.
Corey x Rai: Why not? :r
Corey x Roxas: There can never be enough.
Elysia x Mary Lou: They are twins and they need more roleplays!
Jeremiah's Kiddies: Because it would be interesting since there's a new sibling every year xD
Ryan x Reid: Ryan loves to explore things and recently he got into playing the guitar. He's sort of still bad at it so maybe they could be friends and Reid can help Ryan with learning.
Zara x Nora: Maybe they could be friends and one day bond over their mummy issues. Zara's insecure since her relatives had taken to comparing her to her deceased mother which has battered her confidence by a lot. It doesn't help that she also has a large resemblance to her mother which she hates.

Hey Teigs. I am going to put some sugestions in now. but that doesnt necesserily mean we need to RP them now.

for Zennon I have Willow. I hope after a year being on patrol together he classes her as a friend. although it is unlikely that they would be patrol buddies again they can still hang out.

for Rowan I have Elvera. I know you said she would be unlikely to be seen outside of ravenclaw tower but she is more than welcome to visit her old divination professor for advice or to rant and blame her for not being wrong. or whatever other reaction she might have.
for Rowan i could also offer selene: we had a chat ages ago about selene having a vague idea that something bad was going to happen to Elsie. maybe she could try and find her to make sure she is okay but instead find out that she died.

For Roxas (or your other 2nd year hufflepuffs) I have linden. they could be friends. I am pretty sure we have talked about them before.
for nora i could also offer linden as a friend. they could bond over animals or something.
Zennon and Willow will be good, they would definitely be pretty good buddies I think and they've been in classes together since first year, so they'd be friends for sure. I think he could do with having some conversations with people outside his little tiny circle and I'm sure we can work out a way to do it where he doesn't react negatively since he's very short-fused at the moment.

Rowan/Elvera... I could see this actually. I'll have to work out a timeline for how, perhaps right after she gets to school before she goes to chill out for the rest of the semester because she just had an emotional break on the train before she got there so Elvera could 100 percent be her first stop if you're happy to do it nowish? Fair warning, I could kind of see it being more of a Rowan telling Elvera how angry/upset she is before storming off but we can discuss what the dynamic will be going on privately though because she is definitely closer to Elvera than Bryce.

Rowan/Selene: This would also have to be an early one, before she gets shut up in her dorm, but we can work out this as well.

RoxasxTixixLinden: Yes. Tizi has nothing against Linden so he would talk to him though I didn't know if he would consider him a friend. Roxas would def be friends with Linden too, so that's something to explore too! Plus Roxas is starting to catch feelings for someone as the year progresses he needs a mate to discussssss

NoraxLinden: Yes. She will love his rats. Leggo
ATEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jai x Zennon: Because he is the closest thing Jai has to a friend right now and I want them to interact more and hopefully not bump into each other in the process. =))
Jai x Tizi: Because I just wanna see them hanging out without the twins butting in and Tizi is always fun to roleplay with.
Corey x Rai: Why not? :r
Corey x Roxas: There can never be enough.
Elysia x Mary Lou: They are twins and they need more roleplays!
Jeremiah's Kiddies: Because it would be interesting since there's a new sibling every year xD
Ryan x Reid: Ryan loves to explore things and recently he got into playing the guitar. He's sort of still bad at it so maybe they could be friends and Reid can help Ryan with learning.
Zara x Nora: Maybe they could be friends and one day bond over their mummy issues. Zara's insecure since her relatives had taken to comparing her to her deceased mother which has battered her confidence by a lot. It doesn't help that she also has a large resemblance to her mother which she hates.
MARGAAAAA :wub::wub:

JaixZennon: leggo, lets how Jai doesn't annoy him so he takes points :r

JaixTizi: they could discuss quidditch? and like other stuff, like apparently Aunt Taylor had another babyyyyyy :o

CoreyxRai: Ahahahahahaahahahahahaha do it

CoreyxRoxas: Can we finish the other one first ahahaha

ElysiaxMary Lou: She needs to tell Elysia what happened on the train

Jeremiah's kiddies: Yah we need do this ahahaha Liammmmmmm

ReidxRyan: Reid can certainly try!

Noraxall of my Hufflepuff girls: Okay we do this. @ me

MARGAAAAA :wub::wub:

JaixZennon: leggo, lets how Jai doesn't annoy him so he takes points :r

JaixTizi: they could discuss quidditch? and like other stuff, like apparently Aunt Taylor had another babyyyyyy :o

CoreyxRai: Ahahahahahaahahahahahaha do it

CoreyxRoxas: Can we finish the other one first ahahaha

ElysiaxMary Lou: She needs to tell Elysia what happened on the train

Jeremiah's kiddies: Yah we need do this ahahaha Liammmmmmm

ReidxRyan: Reid can certainly try!

Noraxall of my Hufflepuff girls: Okay we do this. @ me

JaixZennon: Why would Jai be annoying him?! :r

JaixTizi: Yes, yes definitely! I'll start?

CoreyxRai: I can start this one.. xD =))

CoreyxRoxas: Of course. :p Just throwing it out there!

ElysiaxMary Lou: Definitely! Wanna start it?

Jeremiah Kiddies: Could start of with Jai and Liam since they're in the same house and we can go from there? (Maybe they're all going to class together?)

ReidxRyan: Yaaaaaaaaas.. Want me to start?

Hufflepuff Girls: Who's starting?!

JaixZennon: Why would Jai be annoying him?! :r

JaixTizi: Yes, yes definitely! I'll start?

CoreyxRai: I can start this one.. xD =))

CoreyxRoxas: Of course. :p Just throwing it out there!

ElysiaxMary Lou: Definitely! Wanna start it?

Jeremiah Kiddies: Could start of with Jai and Liam since they're in the same house and we can go from there? (Maybe they're all going to class together?)

ReidxRyan: Yaaaaaaaaas.. Want me to start?

Hufflepuff Girls: Who's starting?!
You can start JaixTizi, CoreyxRai, ReidxRyan

I'll do, JaixZennon, PuffxPuff and Elysia and Marylou

You can start JaixTizi, CoreyxRai, ReidxRyan

I'll do, JaixZennon, PuffxPuff and Elysia and Marylou
Sure sure! I'll send over the links when they're up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back