Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
(Yellow for Amber Chou Wilson, open after Daph)

It had been a busy morning, but with almost half her deliveries finished, Ainsley was finally able to settle down for breakfast. She had been the most excited to get a delivery to her favourite person, and timing it with breakfast seemed like a perfect idea. Sliding into her usual seat next to Amber, Ainsley greeted her girlfriend with a kiss. “Guess what?!”

Amber had been happy to receive Ainsley's red rose, but knew she probably wouldn't see her girlfriend until the dance that night. Ainsley was busy with deliveries, which made Amber a little jealous. She would have liked to participate as well, but had chosen not to because of her studies. She was eating some breakfast while looking over her Divination notes from last year, and was surprised when someone sat down next to her. She looked up and grinned at the sight of her girlfriend, leaning in for the kiss. "Ainsley! You're done already?" She asked, wondering how that could be. Maybe there were fewer roses to deliver than there had been the previous years?

Ainsley smiled a little ruefully at Amber's excitement, regretting not telling her the truth up front. "No, not yet. I'm halfway done though." She smiled reassuringly, hoping she could get finished with her deliveries quickly enough to spend a little time with Amber before the dance. "I do have a delivery for you though!" She said cheerfully, picking one of the yellow roses from her basket and handing it over. "Happy Valentines day!"

Amber,

Thanks for being my friend for all these years. I appreciate you so much. I'm so proud of you. I wish you all of the best for your entire life, the world will fall at it's feet for you.

Noemie

Amber was a little disappointed when Ainsley told her she wasn't actually done yet, but tried her best to hide it. "Aw, that's okay!" She said quickly, smiling back at her. "We'll see each other at the dance, anyway." She said brightly. "Oh! A delivery for me? Awesome!" She grinned, taking the rose from Ainsley. She took the note and read it quickly, smiling. "Aw, it's from Noemie. She's so great." She said softly. "I'm going to find her to thank her."

Ainsley nodded, the thought of the dance already an exciting one. It would be their last ever proper dance as students, and Ainsley aimed to make the most of every moment. She watched as Amber read the message, smiling warmly at the happiness on her girlfriend's face. When Amber said she was gonna find Noemie, Ainsley put a hand on her wrist quickly. "Breakfast with me first." She smiled. "Those are the rules."

Amber laughed as Ainsley put her hand on her wrist to keep her here. "Of course!" She said, leaning over to kiss her cheek. "I didn't think I'd get to see you at all today until the dance, so I need to take advantage of this opportunity." She said with a smile. "Are there other rules I should be aware of?"

Ainlsey giggled, pleased that Amber was so happy to spend time with her. "Well, rule two is lots of kisses for Ainsley." She teased, pretending to read off an imaginary list of rules. "And rule three just says the word pancakes, that's so weird." Ainsley giggled happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back