Sorting: Reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorting Hat

How did you react where your character was sorted?
Where did you expect them to end up?
Why do you think they turned up where they did?

Remember: I never lie. :DE:

I am pleasantly surprised with Flora's sorting :) I was sure she would be a Hufflepuff but I'm happy with Ravenclaw. How fail is it that the one time I try for Hufflepuff I get Ravenclaw and everything other time I've tried for Ravenclaw I got Hufflepuff? :p

Fairly fail. ;)
Did you like the link that set up your galleons and your inventory? :) Pretty nifty, huh?

Yayyayyay! Im just happy that when i woke up, there was something in my inbox :p My first sorting, so exiting! *Sniffle* ^^ GO THE GREEN AND SILVER!

It's the very last house that I expected.. But I'm happy, nevertheless xD
Not sure that Sofia will be. Ah well, she'll learn to love it :lol:

Yay hufflepuff that's what I wanted

Happy, she feels she belongs even though she does like books, it'll be like mini-Hermione, though she's not going to do anyones homework!

Happy enough, wanted to be in Gryffindor but his sister got that and he is stuck as the Shy Hufflepuff, though it does sound like "a giant fluffy pillow"

Gryffindor was wanted :) So I am happy!

Nick - I love the galleon set up thing! I was like, wow! Look at that! Good job ^_^

Although I didn't sort anyone this HNZ year, I must say I was unpleasantly surprised by Sia being deemed a Hufflepuff. However, she learned to love it, and now I realise that it does actually suit her much better than Ravenclaw (which I originally wanted her to be). Still, I'm happy that my other Hogwarts character is Ravenclaw.

Oh! Didn't realise I was posting with Esmerelda!

I was surprised with Kendra's sorting. =)) Was not going for anything, and wow, guess she is a Slytherin.
Just like her twin brother. Guess HNZ will never be rid of Snow twins in Slytherin. :r

YEEAAHH! WOOOOH! First sorted character this HNZ year and I got Jen exactly where I wanted her. Thank you sorting hat :woot:

P.S. Love the galleon thing in my PM! So helpful, much easier for Newbs like me :D

I left Isaia a surprise, but I was leaning more toward Hufflepuff. But...guess he is a Ravenclaw. =))
I still need a damn Puff to complete my collection. Shall try again in Y14, with Kailie! :o

I had no idea really what to expect Giselle to get and I really had no preference either but I am more than happy with the fact that she got into Gryffindor, it suits her perfectly :D

Thank you Mr Sorting Hat :hug: :wub:

I was VERY surprised with Mika's sorting, as I was hoping for Slytherin, but the more I think about it, the more Huffleypuff suits her so.. Thank you sorting hat ^_^

I wasn't really sure what Amanda would be. I mean, her personality was somewhat like mine, so I was kind of expecting Hufflepuff. Even though I'm not a good finder. :p
Maybe deep inside I'm a good finder! Very very very deep.

Anyway, I'm happy with how it turned out. Now I finally have a character in my favorite house!

Chris; not surprised at all. He's always getting up to trouble, and he's really good hearted and adventurous, so yeah. No surprises there :D

Sarah; little miss queen brat suits Slytherin, methinks. I tried to make it super-obvious that she should be a Slytherin, because that's my favourite house and I needed a full set. again, :D

When i sorted Libby almost two years ago, i was very suprized. I really wanted her to get into Slytherin with Larissa, so it was a huge shock she was a Hufflepuff xD
Over the years she grown to like it though, and even after attending Durmstrang briefly she still feels she belongs in Hufflepuff

I was slightly surprised with Sara because she is quite mischeivous and likes adventure, but is quite smart, so I suppose Ravenclaw suits her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back