• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Sort of back, but not exactly 100%

Andros Carter

Well-Known Member
Messages
450
OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Apple Wood, 13" Essence of Hippogriff Tailhair, Flexible
I know that I wasn't exactly gone for a very long time, but I'm not exactly back.
Alright, I have, technically, left the site, and these are just 'visits' for the moment, however, come winter, I will be back, but my character involvement has changed.
I always let Larissa take priority over my other characters.. Until now. I am considering packing Larissa off to Durmstrang (which would fit it nicely with my plot ideas and would develop her more to the person I think she's due to be) so, I will no longer be doing all her lessons, all the time. As much as I loved the lessons and the Professors [special mention of Cyndi Weasley, here], the lessons were becoming one of my biggest stresses. If When Larissa is packed off to Durmstrang, I will consider rejoining sooner than winter. And by rejoining, I mean, my characters, other than Andros, becoming more active.
And, yes, Andros is now my number one priority.
If you want to contact me, I'm on Skype almost all the time. (bethany.bastone)
I don't plan on making any more characters for a long time and any I have that I'm not really using, will be back later this year/next year. I've been looking forward to the elections and I'm back to make sure I don't miss out on the fun :D

- Beth, The.

I couldn't leave you guys for more than two weeks.. I've missed you all so much ♥
 
Welcome backzorz! :D
I'm glad to see your return. :cool:
 
Glad to see you back, if on a smaller scale :D :hug:
 
You're back!!! :) Kind of. But still...that's great!! :D
Thanks for the shout out :cool:
Professor Weasley's going to miss reading Larissa's homework ^_^ , but it's cool.
:hug:
 
Back
Top