Sort of back, but not exactly 100%

Andros Carter

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Apple Wood, 13" Essence of Hippogriff Tailhair, Flexible
I know that I wasn't exactly gone for a very long time, but I'm not exactly back.
Alright, I have, technically, left the site, and these are just 'visits' for the moment, however, come winter, I will be back, but my character involvement has changed.
I always let Larissa take priority over my other characters.. Until now. I am considering packing Larissa off to Durmstrang (which would fit it nicely with my plot ideas and would develop her more to the person I think she's due to be) so, I will no longer be doing all her lessons, all the time. As much as I loved the lessons and the Professors [special mention of Cyndi Weasley, here], the lessons were becoming one of my biggest stresses. If When Larissa is packed off to Durmstrang, I will consider rejoining sooner than winter. And by rejoining, I mean, my characters, other than Andros, becoming more active.
And, yes, Andros is now my number one priority.
If you want to contact me, I'm on Skype almost all the time. (bethany.bastone)
I don't plan on making any more characters for a long time and any I have that I'm not really using, will be back later this year/next year. I've been looking forward to the elections and I'm back to make sure I don't miss out on the fun :D

- Beth, The.

I couldn't leave you guys for more than two weeks.. I've missed you all so much ♥

Welcome backzorz! :D
I'm glad to see your return. :cool:

Glad to see you back, if on a smaller scale :D :hug:

You're back!!! :) Kind of. But still...that's great!! :D
Thanks for the shout out :cool:
Professor Weasley's going to miss reading Larissa's homework ^_^ , but it's cool.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back