Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Just now Daphne had an idea for a game that I think sounds REALLY fun, and she said I should post it, so here we are!

The general idea of the game is, post a song that reminds you of the character above you! Could be a theme of theirs, could be something you were listening to that made you think of them, could just have one line that feels really fitting, whatever!

Since this was Daphne's idea I'll start off with a song that reminds me of Amber... the most recent addition to my Ambsley playlist, She Is - Sufjan Stevens

Ooooh fun!! There are so many songs I listen to that remind me of other people's characters :p

A song that reminds me of Ainsley from the general vibe of it is Island In The Sun - Weezer

Mercy by mø.
I have said that already but it fits Cyndi and where she is right now so well.

I'm not sure if it's cheating to use a Paramore song for Willow, but I can't help it.

Looking Up - Paramore

I literally only just heard this song for the first time today, but the lyrics reminded me a lot of Elliot's mum friend ways xD Rising, Rising - Crywolf

Demi's Catch Me

It just seems so sweet and peaceful which I think of with Cyzarine's banner :wub:

I want to revive this game. I'm not very good at this, but I went looking through my spotify remixes and think this song suits him? At least when he was more stressed out.

Noah Kahan - False Confidence

This one was already on my playlist and I think of him every time it plays :lol:

dunno why, but Lauren Daigle's You Say screamed out to me

Felix reminds me of Gullible Heart by Raelynn xD

-I apparently had the wrong link up, woooops.. Fixed it now though-

Last edited:
This song always reminds me of Ai and everything she has been through :wub: I won't back down By the Heartbreakers

Iris - the goo goo dolls

Okay yes I have 2 good songs for this :teehee:

Juggernaughts - Enter Shikari
aaand
Warning - Green Day

We are young. by fun.
The song that inspired a new years eve (2031) RP between him and briar.

Firework - Katy Perry

I don't know why, but I feel like Firework suites Willow :D

Honestly? Coz he's Aussie he has to gel with The Nutbush by Tina Turner. It's basically a legal requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back