Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2" Flexible Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey all :D

This isn't so much an absence as it is more of a heads up that my activity will be even slower than it is now during the next couple of months. I have semi-recently got a new job that has me working multiple days at a time and exhausts me so much that I can't do much else besides sleep when I'm at home. This is only going to get worse since the busiest time of the year for my job is at christmas and new years, and I will be likely working every single day from the beginning of December to mid January. Right now it is not as hectic as it is going to be, but working a few days in a row is exhausting me enough that I can't do much. I figured it would be best to post this now in case I forget later :p

I will still get to the replies I have to do (there are so many) and other things, but it will just take a lot longer and it won't get much better by the end of this month. Sorry to everyone that's waiting on me already, but thanks for being so patient! :hug:

Good luck with everything Anna :wub: I know things will be okay in the end but you've just got to hang in there for now :hug:

Good luck with it Anna :wub: :hug: I know you'll do well! And we'll all be here whenever you can ^_^

Good luck with it all! :hug:

Good luck Anna! You'll pull through :hug:

You got this Anna! Work Hard - Sleep Hard! I'll spend the time trying to come up with some plot ideas :p

As always, thanks for all the supportive messages and patience :hug:

I'm free now as per usual, so this can be archived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back