Minerva Khulik

OOC First Name
Linda
Sexual Orientation
from reality
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Unyielding Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hi Everyone,

My sincerest apologies for taking so long to return, recovery wasn't as straight forward as I had expected it to be and the longer I was away from the site, the harder it seemed to return.

I'm not 100% as yet, I've been told that all going well now that by February I should definitely be fully recovered post-op. I've returned to work but have had to take on a reduced work load and hours but bills still need to be paid. :tut:

I hope everyone is well.
Will only be returning for now with Minerva, catching up with her will be hard enough I think.

My transfer will hopefully return in the New Year (2018 not in-game new year :p )

Have missed you all very much.
:wub:
Linda

Linda!! :woot:

Boo work and bills :( But I'm glad you are on the mend. Get better soon and look after yourself!

Welcome back! :D

Linda!! :woot:

I've missed you! Glad to hear you're on the way to a full recovery. Take it easy and look forward to seeing you around :wub:

Good to see you back :D take your time! I missed seeing Minerva around

I missed you! Glad to see you back ;)

Welcome back Linda! Glad that you're feeling better!

It's so good to see you back :woot: :hug: I can't wait for potential plots with you :r

Charlotte Owens said:
It's so good to see you back :woot: :hug:
I word for word had just written this with the exact same emoticons before I refreshed the page :lol:

So, yes, exactly this. :p
I'm super glad to hear you're doing better. I totally get how hard it can be to come back when you're away for so long. Hopefully its easy to get back into the swing of things ^_^

Yeah welcome back! We have to plot ;)

Goodness, you are all just the absolute sweetest.
Thank you. :wub:

It really is good to be back and not nearly quite as daunting as the previous time.

Just have to update Min a bit and figure out why she was in the background of everything at Hogwarts in my own absence. xD
maybe a severe case of spattergroit ... Cerebrumous Spattergroit :doh:

we'll see at any rate.

Thanks again for the big welcome back and once I get my feet dipped in properly I will attempt to revive another character or two :r

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back