Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2" Flexible Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey folks! :D

So this is an absence post to make it clear I’m going to be slow and pretty inactive for a little while. Things really haven’t been okay for me recently and as I try to focus on self-care while I am so busy with other things, HNZ has kind of fallen to the way side, and I already have been pretty inactive because of it.

I am still going to try my best to post when I can and will try and post on weekends when I have more free time, but I will probably still be slow at responses and rps for a little while. I will try to keep up with time sensitive rps and things that I need to be active for when I can, but other than that please don’t expect me to get to things quickly.

If you have any questions about rps/plots you’re welcome to message me and we can have a chat about it. I promise I will get to all the things on my list eventually, I will just be slow at it.

Love you all :hug:

Take all the time you need, Anna! I know self-care can be a bumpy road, but I'm glad you're doing your best to take care of yourself <3

Sending a hug your way! Hope your time away allows you to handle whatever is going on. Take care!!

Take your time and take care of yourself, Anna! :hug:

Take care of yourself, Anna! :hug: Real life comes first :)

Hey all!
It has been like 4 months wow love that for me x_x But this is very much still relevant, I am trying to get to things when possible but brain is not a good brain and being exhausted sucks :yawn:

I am trying to properly sort things out so I won't feel this awful all the time, but for now please be patient as I am slow, but I promise I am trying!

Love ya'll :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back