Silly Season!

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Seasons Greetings! Happy New Year!

Did I miss anything?!

I hope you are all having a wonderful silly season. It's definitely my favorite time of year!

What did you all get up to? What do you still have planned??

We had a big lunch and I'm still soooo full! But people obviously know me well, because I got like, a million Harry Potter things! :lol:

Tell me about your day, I'm so keen to know!

All my loveeees!
~Donna

Happy Christmas, all!
My siblings & I made Jolly Rancher vodka over the past couple days so we tried the first two flavours of that tonight after Christmas Eve service and then played some board games.

Now I'm about to crash before the gifts/meal/family hits of tomorrow - but I just wanted to pop along and wish you all the best of the season and a very happy new year. ^_^

Already had Christmas lunch on my end. Broke the crackers, ate the food, opened the presents - etc. My dog slobbered over the toy cars of my godson, my uncle forgot his present (again - almost a Christmas tradition), and I got a beautifully illustrated book by Sun Tsu, The Art of War. Next year I hope for The Lost Art of War :r ^_^ It's one of my favourite gifts, as well as a little wooden toy robot thingy Teigan gave me! :woot: It's been a lazy day, otherwise. Full of eating and talking and the entertaining of small children. xD
Happy holidays to everyone, and I hope you've all enjoyed your holidays so far! :hug:

Merry Christmas!! :santa:
I had to go for a 2 hour drive to my cousin's house which was fun I guess but they have this really annoying little dog that never stops barking :( My younger brother ended up getting a PlayStation 4 and some awesome games from the whole family and I got the whole Harry Potter pop figure set as well as new books and a new piano keyboard! (My cat broke the last one :r ) Overall, I think I had a pretty great day :D I hope you all had a great day too and get lots of awesome gifts :hug:

I was a bit annoyed at my dad who didn't play Christmas songs all day, but I forgive him. I got some amazing presents though, one of my favourites is from Tenile, a marauders map shirt! Other than that we had some family over and watched some Christmas movies together. The lead up was pretty crappy for me, but I'm glad today turned up well.

Happy Christmas Everyone :wub:
Well its quite early in the morning here. Just about to have our breakfast (yummy fry) !
I've received wonderful presents. Lots of travel items because of the nature of my college course as well as lots of pictures, books, make-up, clothes etc etc !
I have spent the last half an hour trying to help my sister set up her new phone xD
Anyways, we'll just relax, probably watch Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings as a family and listen to Christmas Songs! ^_^
Hope everyone had or has a lovely day!
And typical Irish fashion.. it's lashing rain outside.. :tut:

:santa: Just beginning on my end. Just did presents from my folks, got to make the rounds with the grandparents now before settling with my mums side of the family for Christmas dinner, tv, and attempting to get through the buckets of alcohol I bought from Asda yesterday.

Merry Christmas everyone! :santa: :elf: :party:

*Cold is fine ish for 5 days*
*Wakes up on Christmas morning*
*It's 10x worse*

=))

I'm just beginning my day! Kind of hurts to move or swallow but oh well. We're waiting until my Granddad gets here to open presents but I shall let you know how my day goes later ^_^

Merry Christmas, everyone! :hug: :santa:

Casually shopping for Hufflepuff merchandise invthe muddle of festivities.

My Christmas was really relaxed and awesome :santa: I didn't get any gifts but I did get drunk and ate a lot of food alongside my family which is all I really wanted. It wasn't overly festive but it was a little bit festive, there were Christmas crackers at some point but that's all I do remember. :elf:

I do Christmas twice (byproduct of having parents that aren't together) so I've been very busy over the past few days. I got some really cool gifts, some things that I needed and a few things that I wanted. All in all it was a good haul. I've eaten so much food too! I don't want to see any more dessert for a while. xD

Hope you're all having/have had a wonderful few days with family/friends. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back