Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalamar Ovanisse

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
10 3/4 maple with core of unicorn hair
Hi everyone,

well Shalamar has been very quiet and though she is a second year hasn't any friends and to be honest I wouldn't know any of the ones she had way back in first year. So starting afresh... she will need the following if anyone is up for it;

* a bestfriend
* a close friend
* enemies / crushes... anything like that is alright too but not completely necessary

thanks ;)

i got 2nd year in every house... wanna one to be friends with?

libby - puffly
carla - sly
rob - gryffy
napolde - raven

I have Joceline Richarde, Slytherin second year.

She is pretty shy and doesn't get out very much (Mainly because I'm busy with this account :r: ). She has problems with some Ravenclaws and over all thinks they are worse than Slytherins, maybe Ova could show her wrong by being her friend? (She has too many enemies)

Joceline and Napolde are perfect for now.
thanks a million guys

can you link me here to their bios and stuff so she has some background on them, if she's supposed to have been buddies she'll need to know some things but if you prefer her just getting to know them now that's cool too. ^_^

am going to start up a thread for Shalamar and Joceline, I know it's the end of the school year but it's probably best if they go into the next school year actually having rp'd together.

would you rather they just get to know one another or have known each other since first year or so?

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7205490/1/

Shalamar Ovanisse said:
am going to start up a thread for Shalamar and Joceline, I know it's the end of the school year but it's probably best if they go into the next school year actually having rp'd together.

would you rather they just get to know one another or have known each other since first year or so?

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7205490/1/
Get to know each other I suppose. Joceline is pretty shy and keeps to herself but this year tried to get out of her shell :D

I'll be there in a moment :D

Elveras in almost the exact same boat so she could RP if you want

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back