Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Tilly)
Wand
Vine Wand, 11 ¼ in, Acromantula Web Core
Open at @Jenna Irons

Seraphina hadn't been sure why she was suddenly friends with Jenna. It all seemed to happen quickly before she could make sense of it, but that was likely due to the Slytherin's rather domineering spirit. Since their first meeting, Seraphina was actually doing more than just brushing her hair. She had a small clip keeping one side back. Others had told her it made her look different, likely insinuating that she wasn't just hiding behind her hair all the time, and it made her feel a little exposed. But seeing as her nonna was ecstatic she had made a "friend," Seraphina was humoring her grandmother and at least trying. Today, she took a seat at the wrong lunch table, hoping that Jenna would eventually appear before someone called her out for sitting in wrong seat. She could only imagine if someone like Tilly saw her, and Seraphina was sure it would only take one wrong comment from the Hufflepuff for her to start throwing hexes during lunch. Taking a small bite of a banana, she hugged the edge of the bench in case she quickly wanted to move.

Jenna didn't want to say she was disappointed with Hogwarts, but.... well, the severe lack of cool people was cramping her style pretty badly. Seraphina wasn't the coolest when it came to fashion and hair and stuff, but that, at least, was something Jenna could fix. The older girl had the kind of no-nonsense attitude Jenna appreciated, and that made her a perfect follower, which was better than having nobody at all. She was pleasantly surprised to see Seraphina at her table when she entered the Great Hall, hurrying over to sit across from the girl. "Hiiii, what are you doing here?!" Jenna beamed, giving Seraphina a bright smile. "Your hair looks super cute by the way!" Jenna's influence, no doubt.

Seraphina was mid-bite with her banana when Jenna finally showed up. Always to peppy for her liking, she swallowed her food before taking a moment of silence to think of her response. "Uh, thanks?" she said, quickly feeling like she should take the clip out of her hair and go back to the usual face covering technique she had embodied for so many years. "Your hair looks good, too," she said with little enthusiasm. Returning compliments was not her forte seeing as Seraphina rarely received them. "I thought I'd join you for lunch, but I can move if you don't want to." The Gryffindor was used to people not wanting her around; hence why she sat on the end of tables.

Jenna grinned when Seraphina complimented her hair, not really noticing the Gryffindor's lack of enthusiasm. A compliment was a compliment, and Jenna hadn't gotten nearly enough of them recently. "Thanks!" She said brightly, reaching for an apple from a nearby fruit bowl. She beamed when Seraphina said she had come here to join her, head tilting slightly. "Awwww, that's so sweet!" She said cheerfully, picking up her knife to cut the apple into slices. "We should totes have lunch together!" Seraphina's lack of style sense was a bit tragic but the older girl was trying at least, and Jenna appreciated having at least one solid ally in this horrible place. "Better here than with all those losers at the Gryffindor table." Jenna added with a cheerful giggle.

Jenna enthusiasm was alarming, and she widened her eyes as the younger girl talked, unable to hold in a slight smirk. She didn't know anyone who used the word "totes," but it was definitely fitting for the Slytherin's aesthetic. "Yeah, those others are kind of a drag," she responded, trying to respond in a way her friend would understand. Taking another bite of her banana, the Gryffindor glanced at her house table, regretting the fact that she was ever sorted there. They were all a bunch of snotty jerks. Seraphina slowly slumped her chin into her hand, continuing to eat with the other hand. "Why do you wanna have lunch with me, anyway?" she asked, curiously, wondering if Jenna might have some alterior motive.

Jenna rolled her eyes in agreement at Seraphina's comment, nodding in agreement. "Mega-drag." She commented, spreading peanut butter carefully on her slices of apple. She looked up at Seraphina's question, laughing softly. "'cause we're besties, dummy!" She said cheerfully, giving the Gryffindor a slightly too bright smile. "Everyone else at this school is laaaaame, you're, like, the only person I can talk to about it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back