Roleplay Roulette!

Well this should be interesting xD

James Adams said:
Stefan Archer said:
James, Do you want to start the Sianna and James one or shall I?

And I can definitely start the one with Avie and the rest on the fifth floor xD
The one with Felix would probably be better if someone else started it
I'm really sorry, but would there be any chance of you starting it? :( I can try to if you don't have time for this one though :)
I can definitely start it! I'll post it here when it's done.

Reuben Lagowski said:
The rosebush topic is Kaye, Annaleise, Teigan and I, right? We should plot :D
I'm totally game for plotting with Ya'll :woot:

Same goes for the thread with Marzen, Esme and Cairo if everyone involved wants to sort of plot that one too?

Archie Renner said:
Reuben Lagowski said:
Yes, let's do this! Where would be a good place to plot something? Apparently only mods can group chat through PM D:

Archie Renner said:
Reuben Lagowski said:
I basically have an idea of why Emilee is there, she wants to find a bird for Bothizar to make her matching earrings to her bracelet :r

Archie Renner said:
Same goes for the thread with Marzen, Esme and Cairo if everyone involved wants to sort of plot that one too?
If we can figure out a way to plan it out between the three of us. Aaron and I talk over Skype if that's an easier platform to talk on. ^_^

Lilyanna Hope said:
Archie Renner said:
Reuben Lagowski said:
Yes, let's do this! Where would be a good place to plot something? Apparently only mods can group chat through PM D:
We can send group messages, but nothing close to a 'chat.' Replies come back individually.

So, Gardens people (Professor Kida Frost, Adele Fera, Aethlinde Arlett), and Quidditch pitch people (Lachlan Wander, Skylar Grey, Soren Sedridor), let's get started. We can talk over skype, or just start them and go on with something unsurprising?

Professor Sloane Stark said:
Archie Renner said:
Reuben Lagowski said:
I basically have an idea of why Emilee is there, she wants to find a bird for Bothizar to make her matching earrings to her bracelet :r
And I have a reason for Reuben to be there - he'd be totally embarrassed if he was caught, but he could totally be making a flower crown. :r

Meena Van Tassel said:
Anyone want to start? People of the sixth floor corridor?
For the sixth floor, I think it would be weird for Felix to start it, given that he's a nurse. Perhaps someone can just start something, the others can jump in and I'll come in last.

Perhaps someone gets hurt? kinda stuck for ideas xD

Professor Kalif Styx said:
So, Gardens people (Professor Kida Frost, Adele Fera, Aethlinde Arlett), and Quidditch pitch people (Lachlan Wander, Skylar Grey, Soren Sedridor), let's get started. We can talk over skype, or just start them and go on with something unsurprising?
Go with something surprising like Old School style? Where people just walk in?

Abadoned Classroom people, (Kaye, Effie and Lauren), anyone got any plot ideas/want to start?

Abandoned classroom guys I have an idea and i'll PM you in sec!

Oh, I didn't expect big group roleplays!
Since group PM isn't an option Skylar Grey, Soren Sedridor, Astarte Snow/Quidditch Pitch people - if any of you start a topic I'll jump in but don't have a good first post idea right now!

Professor Kida Frost said:
I'm okay with this..

Ai Edogawa said:
I'm okay with this..
Ditto

Patricia Styx said:
Ai Edogawa said:
I'm okay with this..
Ditto
anyone want to start?

Quidditch pitch people (Lachlan Wander, Skylar Grey, Soren Sedridor), let's get started.
I didn't see this! If you want to start a topic, I can jump in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back