Riddles

i think antoinette was right. she is blind

Not good with riddles so this might be totally wrong, bare with me.

An umbrella?

an umbrella sounds good, I thought water levels, and then a hood. but umbrella sounds right.
I love riddles. :D yay for bringing this back

Um, it's spelt Annaleise or Anna, but either is fine really. ^_^
The only riddle I know is the one from Alice in wonderland. Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Don't know if it's been said before in this topic but oh well. I actually know the answer to this one.

no real answer to that one. It (like much of alice in wonderland) was meant to be nonsense.

Yeah but have you got any other riddles? I can't think of any.

Samuel Phillips said:
Um, it's spelt Annaleise or Anna, but either is fine really. ^_^
The only riddle I know is the one from Alice in wonderland. Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Don't know if it's been said before in this topic but oh well. I actually know the answer to this one.
opps my bad. sorry, i have a friend that spells hers with one n, so i get confused.

here is a classic one
Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?

A human being, a baby, grown up then elderly with a cane.

correct. your turn

Okay, here goes.

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

the letter E
End
timE spacE
crEation
Every placE

Yes, your turn.

What is once in a minute, twice in a moment, only there on monday. but once a month, and never in a thousand years?

The letter m.

Correct

Hmm, what is unusual about this sentence.?

I am not going to fly through your roof.

Its not the .? is it, it is wither a sentence or a question, and by the sound of it is a question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back