Riddles

Elvera Le Fey said:
Patricia Rogers said:
YAY!! :D

OK, here's mine.

There are two possible answers so I'll take the first correct one.

"You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?"
just out of curiosity what was the other one?

was it a fish?
It was corn on the cob :D

Thomas Smith said:
Elvera Le Fey said:
Patricia Rogers said:
YAY!! :D

OK, here's mine.

There are two possible answers so I'll take the first correct one.

"You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?"
just out of curiosity what was the other one?

was it a fish?
It was corn on the cob :D
oh yes of corse :D

Oooh is it my turn?
:D
If I say "Everything I tell you is a lie," am I telling you the truth or a lie?

lie
if it is truth then not everything you say is a lie
if it a lie when most things that are said are lies then the statment wouldnt be falce or near true

however it could be nether

if you walk into a cold dark room and you have only one match, inside the room there is a gas lamp, log fire, and gas stove. what do you light first?

(now i do feel bad because i keep posting, but i think i know the answer!)

You can light them all, because once you've lighten(sp?) one, the match doesnt go out.

i want to know what gets lit first not what can be lit

correct

^_^ I think I heard that one not so long ago, OK here's mine :D

What two words have thousands of letters in them?

umm.
Be you ever so quick, with vision keen, by your eyes, we are never seen. Unless perchance it should come to pass, you see our reflection in a looking glass. What are we?

glasses

after a bush fire a man is found in the middle of the bush. he seems to be waring gas cylinders, and what seems to be the remains of a wetsuit, he is not burned yet he has many bruises. how did he get there?

correct your go
(i know that it wasn't a riddle )

A man was found murdered Sunday morning. The wife called the police immediately, who questioned the wife and the staff. They received the following alibis:
Wife: I was sleeping
Cook: I was cooking breakfast
Gardner: I was picking vegetable
Maid: I was retrieving the mail
Butler: I was cleaning a closet
The Police immediately arrested the murderer. Who was it and how did the police know?

the maid as there is no mail on sundays

coolios *eats cookie*
sarah and john were sitting on the room one night. john was watching TV and Sarah was reading a book. suddenly the power went out. john went to bed and sarah carried on reading without the aid of any artificial light. how?

The was light coming in from the outside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back