Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
)
)
) - The picture of Dorian Gray

I know, but I'm not going to say.Ford Harkonnen said:Lord of the Flies is b1tchin'. And, while I recall it: what two books did I get my character's name from?

thats the one. I actually have the series in my book case, I just couldn't be bothered going and checking.Rhyspa Aireous said:In Athene's above post:
The Maximum Ride series was created by James Patterson.
Isn't his sister the one that gets a fling with Brad Pitt?Thanatos Perthro said:thats the one. I actually have the series in my book case, I just couldn't be bothered going and checking.Rhyspa Aireous said:In Athene's above post:
The Maximum Ride series was created by James Patterson.
Right, here are some more:
Anne Rice
Anything by the author Anne Rice, I love. She has an amazing style, her characters are realistic and interesting, and I'm a sucker for vampire novels. I'll admit that I haven't read all her work, though, but the few that I have gotten my hands on have been amazing, and have inspired a lot of my won writing.
The Firebrand - Marion Zimmer Bradley
Another one of my favorites, based off of real history. A lot of you have probably seen the movie Troy? I remember watching it because Orlando Bloom was in it... but anyway, I bet most of you didn't know that Bloom's character, Paris, had a twin sister? This novel is about Kassandra, Paris's sister and the Prophetess of the God Apollo. It's been a while since I last read it, but I definitely plan on reading it again soon.
Chinese Cinderella - Adeline yen Mah
this novel had me in tears. It's a true story about the youngest child in a Chinese family, and how she gets treated poorly and abused by her 'evil stepmother' and family. It's another book I read a long time ago, but would definitely read again.
Oh, and if anyone has any good romance novels to suggest, (preferably pre 1950s,) or modern fantasies, I'd love to hear of them. Or anything like The Firebrand or Ramses. Or any good adult fiction, really.

I think it's funny that some of the HP books have much better re-read value than others, DH definetely sticking outViolet Bellamy said:I'm re-reading Deathly Hallows, yet again. =P.

Yeah, I think HBP is the least likely to be readed twice or moreViolet Bellamy said:Yeah. I've only read HBP once, or maybe twice, but this is now the tenth time I've read DH. =P.
)My list would beIvy Dalebreeze said:Yeah, I think HBP is the least likely to be readed twice or moreViolet Bellamy said:Yeah. I've only read HBP once, or maybe twice, but this is now the tenth time I've read DH. =P.![]()
Strange about that though is that I don't dislike HBP at all, it's just, dunno really![]()
I'd say my HP favorites in order are:
Book 1
Book 7
Book 5
Book 4
Book 6
Book 3
Book 2 (Honestly, I hate the chamber of secrets)