Rate the Sig

7/10

It's nice and simple, and I like the font. But maybe you could have done something more with it? I don't know, it's still cool. ^_^

9.7/10

Love it! Plus I love how you put the lyrics in the banner! And the overall color ^_^

P.S this is my first banner :p
<i>
</i>

8/10

I love the siggie. It's beautifully created, and I've always loved that type of signature.

7/10

I don't really like the picture of the girl. It's a bit dark, you can't really see her face. I dunno, something just doesn't sit well with me.

9/10
I like this one alot though it's a little on the skinny side...​
<i>
</i>

9/10
I love it, but, the font looks out of place.

8/10

It's a nice banner, good use of colours. The pictures are pretty. I am just not a fan of the font. But overall, It's a lovely banner

8/10

It's really pretty but for some reason I find it hard on the eyes
maybe it's the jump of pink and orange - but then again maybe it's just me
the font is okay too ;)
I like the choice of pictures here​
<i>
</i>
sureya-1.png

7/10
I like it. A lot, actually.
I deducted points because I'm not sure how I feel about the two frames being the same image, one just zoomed nearer to her face - especially when I don't like her hair.
I also think the font colour and stroke outline are two... I don't know... not-fitty-togethery.
But ya, I promise I do like it a tonne. ^_^

Memo to me: You need a new banner so when you reply her people don't go 'lolwut'

9/10.

I love the colour! It's a superb banner. But something doesn't feel right. Im not sure. But I still love it :wub:

8/10

Love the banner, not too keen on writing Lozzi :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back