Rate the Sig

10/10
While tall for my liking, that background is so beautiful - the the font is lovely! :wub:

10/10

It's super cute! I love it!

8/10
it is nice, but a little simple lacking some of the wow of riley's past sigs. also i feel like it is a little long and thin, i do prefer sigs a little taller.

8/10

I like the little "magic" of what is happening in the sig, but the fact it is a gif is kind of annoying. Not that I don't like it, I just prefer sigs to be stationary xD

10/10
Wow, I really love it! The colours, the size, the FONT- Omg the font.. The only bit I would fault is the dark corner on the right because it feels a little too dark (if that makes sense.. It's early in the morning here and I'm half asleep still) other than that it's got to be one of the most beautiful signatures I've seen and I really do like it!

9/10

It's really nice, but I prefer colored over black, and white. :)

9/10 :3

The only thing I would comment on is that it seems like there is way too much text which fills the signature up and could be doing with being smaller. Other than that it's lovely!

8/10
very elegant, but i do like names on sigs.

The font is a little hard to read and the eye colouring is a little weird, but other then that its great!

7/10

9/10 - I continue my crusade for borders! :p

9/10
There's a border on it. :r

0/10
No signature. :p

9.5/10
I'm not a big fan of borders.. xD

9/10
It is very nice, and i cant think of a way to flaw it (maybe saying the face is slightly out of focus, but i sort of think that adds and an in focus face would not be as mellow), it just doesn't quite have that pizzazz to give it a 10

8.5/10

I love her eyes as the focal point firstly, but I too love borders. The text is a little hard to read, but i also like the way it shifts colors. It's very pretty!

A little tall for me, but I like the font. :wub:
9.5/10

100/10 :wub:

10/10 it is really pretty ^_^

10/10
I love it!

It speaks to me... truly, right in the feels. :wub:

10/10 +1 for use of that quote :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back