Practice

((Hey, If you'll agree don't go away first since Blane hasn't post and definetly missed alot also Jolly :) ))

Arnold looked at Lexi and waited for her to reply to decided if he'll give back the wand

lexi looked to arnold then to the boy name jaared and back to arnold. "no, don't give back his wand." she said. "though what should we do to him."

[[i have to go either, see you tomorrow]]

"well, we can be mean today and order him to go to the kitchen and fetch us some food." lexi said smiling to the others.

((Okay this is my first thought WTF! weird strange))

Blane had been watching at the sidelines trying to keep his temper under control so let the scene play out. After a while once they had gotten him to apologize Blane stepped in "Guys, I know this guys like, not been very nice but I don't think we should sink to his level. By making him do something we end up sinking to his level. I think we should give him back his wand and tell him to leave us alone." Blane said to them. Blane then turned to the boy "Jareed, if thats your name. I want to talk to you in private, you and me, no one else. What do you say to that?"

[ooc; aw, the drama's already over :D ]

[color=660000]Jolly heaved a quick sigh of relief when Arnold said he hadn't called her what she thought he had. Besides, she was a half-blood. Thankfully, the drama was over soon and Lexi was back on the ground. As Arnold dealt with the boy, Jolly stood and glared at him. "Don't do this again," she mildly before marching back to her broom and flying off to the goalposts. This had been too much for her. She needed some along time. From over where she was flying above, she could see Blane talking to the boy. She still didn't know his name. Strange.[/color]

"guys, i have to go to the hospital wing. my stomach hurt from the stunning spell." lexi said holding her stomach. "anyone want to supervise me to the hospital wing." she said.

[[my cousin who's holding jaared is absent for a whole month starting yesterday]]

[[ok..i'll tell him. i'll make a thread in the hospital wing.]]

"ok, anyone want to come except blane." lexi asked to arnold and jolly in the field.

Arnold nodded and gave back the boy's wand "Better stay off our side, and don't come to any trouble again" he said moving away from him "We'll come" he replied getting the broom from the ground "Jolly!!" he called out "Come on!" he said "You guys go first, Blane, take Lexi to the hospital wing, Jolly and me will follow" he said as he mounted to the broom to call Jolly over

[color=660000]Jolly was sitting on the goalposts, with her elbows resting on her knees and her eyes closed. Then, she heard someone call her name and opened her eyes. The others was leaving the pitch, except Arnold, who was flying towards her. "What is it?" she asked.[/color]

Arnold flew towards Jolly and stop infront of her "Lexi want to go to the hospital wing, her stomach ache from the stunning spell that hit her, Blane assisted Lexi and I've told them we'll follow" he finished "Are you alright?" he then asked

[color=660000]"I see," Jolly said and although her tone was half-hearted, she was worried about her Slytherin friend. She sighed and replied, "I am alright, I guess. Just shocked by what happened and stressed out. You go ahead, I'll catch up," she said. Jolly didn't know if she wanted company or not but she was not going to ask Arnold to sit with her. Lexi needed him more right now.[/color]

[color=660000]Jolly looked up at Arnold and shook her head. "Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself. Didn't you see that punch I threw him?" she asked with a slight grin. "So you can go, if you want to. I'll sit here for a while and then join you all."[/color]

[color=660000]Jolly grinned when Arnold complimented her on her punch. "Thanks," she said, then considered him for a while. "I..." she sighed and finally said, "Alright, let's go." She mounted her broom again.[/color]

[color=660000]Jolly turned back to look at Arnold. "I really wanted to sit here in the cool breeze. It feels nice, doesn't it?" she asked with a smile, breathing in the air deeply. "But you are right, we need to go inside and besides, Lexi needs us. So, let's go."[/color]

[color=660000]Jolly laughed. "Sure, I'd like that but don't be obliged or anything," she said, flying alongside Arnold. At last, she touched the ground and went to put her broom back in the broom cupboard. Then, she went back to Arnold and said, "Let's go to the Hospital Wing. Lexi and Blane might've already reached it."[/color]

[ooc; topic closed?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back