Practice

Blane Bailey

Blane walked out on to the pitch. He looked around, he was waiting for Lexi to come. He walked out to the middle of the pitch and waited for her to turn up.

Ivy had decided to head towards the pitch with her firebolt. She had missed many practices and was determined to get back into shape. As she kicked of the ground and circled the pitch, she noticed Blane at the edge of the pitch. She flew to him and did a sharp dive. Ivy didn't land as gracefully as intended and had to catch her breath. "Hey Blane, how are you?" Ivy asked politely. Suddenly wishing to sit Ivy asked"mind if I join you?"

Arnold was out of his mind remembering Blane will teach Lexi riding a broom, he walked towards the pitch and saw Blane standing at the middle and Ivy came approaching in "Hey men! Where's Lexi" he said once he had reach where he is "Hello Ivy, nice to meet you here" he said to Ivy

[color=660000]It was a nice, clear day and Jolly couldn't be blamed being tempted to go down to the Pitch and practice flying a little bit. She didn't have a broom. So she walked over to the broom cupboard and took one of the school brooms. It was the same broom she had used in her first flying lesson. They were friends now. Jolly patted the broom and grinned at it.

"You make me look good, okay? Don't go all barmy on me." Sliding the broom over her shoulder, she walked out on the middle of the pitch and saw a group of first years already there. One of them was Arnold, she knew him. "Hi," she said to him. What are you doing here?"[/color]

lexi was running like hysterical onto the pitch, when she got there she saw other first years. she walks toward them and said "hi!." lexi turned to blane. "blane, sorry i'm late i got some place to see." she said with a huffing tone. "can we start and could arnold help me too." lexi smiled to blane.

Blane smiled "Hey Arnold, Ivy." Blane said as they came on the pitch. He looked around and saw a third girl approch. He didn't know her so let her talk to Arnold as it seem as though she knew him. Blane finally saw Lexi arrive on to the pitch. He smiled at her "Yeah sure" Blane said smiling "You want to get on the broom first? Or shall I get on mine first?"

"Sure, I'll help out, I'll catch you when you fall" Arnold said jokingly to Lexi, he then jumped when Jolly appraoch him "Hi" he replied "We are here to practice and eventually to teach Lexi how to fly" he said pointing were his friend and Lexi is
"You, gonna fly too?" he asked as he saw Jolly's broom

[color=660000]Jolly saw Lexi sprinting onto the Pitch and smiled at her. "Hi," she called, then turned to Arnold, who was telling her what they were all doing. "I am here to practice," Jolly told him lightly, showing him the broom she was carrying. Jolly looked at the boy Lexi was talking to and asked all three of them in general, "Mind if fly along too?"[/color]

"Sorry 'bout that" Arnold said apoligetic to Lexi scratching his head "I wanna fly too!" he exclaimed "Just a sec" he said running towards the broom closet and got a broom "Ready?" he asked swinging his leg to the broom

"Yes I'm sure your safe. I'm not going to fly, right now" Blane said with a smile, as he got off his broom and stood beside Lexi's Broom. "Okay what I want you to do is slowly, and at the is height do one lap of the pitch. I will run along side."

"Yeah, your still not that high, just concentrate" Arnold replied instead and kicked off the ground lightly "I'm off to heaven" he said smiling as he leaned and flew across Lexi then said "Yeah Lexi, I'll fly behind you" he replied while Blane decided not to ride on his broom

slowly lexi did what blane said and she did the one lap, blane on her side but nervously and shaking. when it came into the middle of the pitch she stop "i can't do this." she said breathing fast. "this is why i hate quidditch."

[color=660000]Jolly mounted her broom and flew above the other three, looking down at Lexi as the girl flew shakily. She came to a stop beside Lexi in the middle of the pitch and shook her head. "Don't give up yet, Lexi. Flying is very easy. Just don't concentrate too hard on his hands and broom," adviced Jolly goodnaturedly. "It's fun, really."[/color]

Blane thought that Lexi was doing well. Though when she stopped Blane smiled comfortingly at her. "Yes you can do this. Its okay, if you fall I'll catch you." Blane said comfortingly. He placed a hand on Lexi's back "Right what we will do is we will go even slower and I hold on to you like I'm doing now." Blane suggested.

[color=660000]"Yeah, I wouldn't mind," said Jolly kindly, slightly falling behind as Blane took charge of Lexi. She gave Arnold a thumbs up. Jolly wanted to fly high but she was also worried about Lexi. She was one of her first friends at Hogwarts.[/color]

[[sorry my mom used the computer]]

lexi was regaining and not nervous at all, lexi looked at her back and saw blane still there. when she didn't realize that she's flying high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back