Practice

lexi nodded to make sure she can do it "what if i fall." she said

jaared was ready to go to the pitch when he saw student's about his age teaching a fellow 1st year on how to ride a broom. when jaared saw the boy on the back of the girl slowly unhand the broom and the girl went on her own. as he think what to do he ride on his broom and zoom towards the girl really fast making her fall to the ground.

"i can't the broom is the one controlling me." lexi said to blane, when a boy zoom past her making her fall. lexi didn't have the chance to hold on the handle of the broom.

lexi was falling and she did was just think she's going to die when she land in blane's arms. "i'm ok, just that little freak, who's that?" she asked as still she's still on blane's arms in bridal style.

"oh!, may i introduce my self." jaared said while stopping in mid air. "i'm jaared montville and you two looked like a cute couple." he smirk to the two.

Blane smiled and looked at her "I'm glad your okay."Blane said with a smile. He then looked up and tried to see where the boy who had made Lexi fall was. He saw him approach the two of them "What did you think you were doing? That was really dangerous. She could have got seriously hurt and it would have been all your fault." Blane shouted at him.

lexi shook her head for a no answer, then she heard the boy said something about his name and lexi and blane being a cute couple and thats all. when lexi heard the couple thing she looked at blane and got down from blane's arms.

"i think she's going to need it if she's going to tryouts for her team." he smirk a lot. then jaared saw the girl got off the boy's arm. "well, you two are a cute couple anyway."

"What is wrong with you? All you seem to care about is quidditch. Do you not realize how dangerous that was?" Blane yelled at him. He didn't often lose his cool but this guy had been really stupid. "Lexi's my friend and I was helping her. And why would you care? You don't know me and you don't know her."

"wait, what did you say i care all about is quidditch?." jaared said while he touch down on the ground and went to the boy.

"Because you said I think shes going to need it if she tries out for the team. Which means quidditch. But quidditch doesn't matter at this point." Blane said he voice a bit calmer "Why did you do it though? Didn't you think about what could happen?" Blane said finding it hard to keep his voice level.

"i just want girls to be alert in that game." he looked at lexi. "i don't want it to happened on what happened to my girlfriend, she die in it she was hit by a bludger in the head, she lost lots of blood you know." jaared said while he snip a little.

lexi saw the two boys are shouting now, so lexi went to the back of blane and hold his arm. "let's just forget it." she said to blane.

Blane ignored Lexi. "Okay so that happened, that doesn't give you a reason to do that. If that was your reasoning, then I should have told my cousin and her family to be alert in a car. These things happen no matter how alert you are."Blane shouted "You owe someone an apology."

"why should i say my apology's, she's the one who should thank me for some tips on quidditch." jaared said while looking at the boy who's name is blane.

"Quidditch tips!" Blane yelled "Just apologize for goodness sake, she wasn't steady on a broom and you come along and think its smart to zoom past her, knocking her off her broom. Just to make her more alert. And now your asking for an Apology. I think not." Blane stated.

"should i, no." he smirk to the boy and got to his broom jaared fly out side and put back the broom in the broom closet. thinking this is not the time for fighting people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back