Practice

"is that what you want, then let's get to it." jaared said as he took out his wand from his pocket. jaared took 5 backward step and said "stupefy!"

Arnold smiled at Jolly as she gently put her hand at his arm, he breath and stood beside at the girls "Now what? why can't you answer my question" he said as he thought this was just a waste of time when Lexi decided to duel and the boy shouted Stupefy "Lexi!" he shouted as he looked to Lexi, Blane and Jolly worried

lexi took 6 backward step when she heard jaared shout 'stupefy' lexi didn't have a chance to think of a shield charm, when she is hit in the stomach and flew backwards.

[color=660000]"NOOOO!" Jolly screamed when Lexi was hit right in the stomach. "You slimy, cheating, evil, nasty..." she lunged angrily at the Ravenclaw boy and punched him on the face. "Stay away from her! We are not supposed to duel on the pitch!"[/color]

Arnold run towards Lexi and let her lie to her arm "Lexi! Lexi!" he shouted shaking her and waking her up and saw Jolly punch the boy "Now what! I'll bet you'll get that detention!" he shouted "Lexi!" he continued to wake her up

lexi stud up angrily at the boy and shouted "expelliarmus." the boy flew meters away in the pitch. lexi breath hard at what she had done.

[ooc; um, the spell hit Lexi, she is supposed to be stunned, honey ;) she can't just stand up and disarm the boy. also, when you say 'the boy flew meters away' that's godmodding. you shouldn't do that, please keep that in mind :) ]

jaared smirk at what he had done and a girl was rushing towards him and punch hi directly in the face. then a spell hit him and he flew meters away. "you really do like dueling, huh!" jaared said angry. jaared stud up and shouted "wingardium leviosa."

as lexi was walking back to arnold she's being held up side down by that boy. "put me down you bastard." lexi shouted. "arnold, help!. my skirt."

[ooc; i think the damage is done. she hexed him and he took it. we'll just play along]

[color=660000]It was turning out to be Jolly's worst nightmare. When she saw the boy stand up and wave his wand again, Jolly ran right in the middle of his path to intercept the spell so that it wouldn't hit anyone else. But Lexi was hit already. She was handing upside down. Jolly didnt know what to do. "Put her down," she screamed.[/color]

"anyone put me down, my skirt is being held on my face." lexi said as she keep brushing the skirt up. lucky she's not wearing her robes.

"Lexi!" Arnols shouted again trouble in her skirt he didn't look up at Lexi don't know what to do "Jolly!" he shouted worrying "Put her down, you..you..mudblood!" he said shouting the last word as he was shocked what he had just said

jaared heard the other boy shouted something that he don't want to hear. in his anger he casted the same spell to him "wingardium leviosa." jaared shouted. "and oh, by the way your legs are so pretty."

[color=660000]Jolly's eyes widened when she heard what Arnold had just called her. "What did you just say to me?" she asked in shock. She could never believe that Arnold could say such a thing. However, her attention was again caught by the situation at hand and she tried to straighten Lexi again. With her eyes still fixed on Arnold, she struggled with Lexi, holding up her skrit with one hand. "Come on, come on..."[/color]

[[sorry my cousins the one who's holding jaared's character not me, so sorry for the exchange of the character]]

"put me down...my skirt, and what did you say?" lexi said. "i'll make sure your in detention. you bloody mudblood." she said not searching for the word to say.

((OoC, erm Jaared? haven't you read about this: As for levitating a child out of a well, that would be an extremely difficult feat using a charm as weak as Wingardium Leviosa, even if it is do-able. None of the first years this early on should be able to levitate people.))

"It wasn't you Jolly, it's not you" Arnold called out to Jolly as he dudge and roll over the ground to avoid the spell and stood up "Stupid" he whispered to himself and run toward where Lexi and Jolly is

[[pardon but my cousin here is ridiculous, i'm not the one who's typing here you know.]]

"hey, people i have a problem here. MY SKIRT IS MY PROBLEM HERE." lexi shouted the last part of the sentence. "stupid skirt, why should it be three cute guy seeing this." she said quietly

Arnold don't know what to do and realize in order to put Lexi down is remove the wand from the boy, he hasn't learn that spell yet and don't know if first years are allowed, then it struck him "Wait Lexi" he called out and run towards the boy fast bumping in to him hard

[[my cousin here said it ok]]

jaared missed the boy, then recognize that the boy is moving towards him and all of a sudden they fell in the ground.

Arnold and the Ravenclaw boy fell on the ground as he glanced to Lexi as she was no more on the air and was already at the ground, he then pulled the wand from the boys hand and hastily stood up pointing his own wand to the boy who, is still lying on the ground "You better stop now!" he shouted angrily

lexi was rudely went to the ground and stud up looking at arnold to the boy. arnold was holding the boy's wand and its pointing in his own.

[[have to go now my cousins really irritated now]]

as he and the boy are on the ground the boy took his own wand and held it on his throat. "ok, i'll go i wont do this again." jaared said while standing up. "can i have my wand back."

"ok, i'm sorry. just give my wand back." jaared pologize to the girl name lexi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back