Practice

(sorry guys, been away for a while)

Ivy greeted the new comers, "Hey, Lexi, nice to meet you. Hey Arnold, same to you. Hey I'm Ivy" she introduced herself to the others that she didn't know. Ivy watched as they flew, content with just lying in the grass. When an argument started, Ivy decided it was finally time to step in. She walked over to Blane and Jaared, feeling apprehensive. "Hey guys what's going on?" Ivy asked them. She noticed Lexi trying to stop them and gave her a sympathetic smile. As Jaared left, Ivy wondered ever more strongly as she took in Blane's fuming face. "Honestly, what happened?" Ivy asked wanting to help.

Arnold and Jolly was at the back flying with Lexi while Blane's on the ground, then Blane let Lexi took off, but Lexi was not moving but soaring up high when a ravenclaw boy zoomed acroos her and let Lexi fall, Lexi was falling, Arnold and Jolly flew which they could catch her and yes! Blane had catched Lexi "Phew! That was close" he said as he flew next to Blane and Lexi and saw the boy who had make Lexi fall of the broom and he was fighting to his friend, he notice how angry Blane was, Arnold didn't interupt but he was just listening then he looked at Jolly "I'll gonna kill this guy if he hurt one of us" he said in whisper. He looked up as the boy flew away going to the broom closet, still in his broom he soar high "gonna get some detention thingy" he called out jokingly as he flew where the boy is, leaning and went to a fast speed, "INCOMING!!!" he shouted and flew across the boy, side to side and now circiling him and he soar a little higher "Such a shame, you don't respect girls, your even a ravenclaw boy " he called out speaking the last word a bit louder

[color=660000]Everything was going alright until a boy streaked past Lexi and she lost her balance. Thank God, Blane caught her. A huge argument broke out between Blane and the Ravenclaw and slightly alarmed, Jolly flew over to their side along with Arnold, who looked very angry indeed. He told her he'd kill the guy.

"Arnold, don't!" exclaimed Jolly as he flew across the boy and circled him. Ivy and Lexi were already trying to calm Blane down. Jolly flew over to the Ravenclaw boy and blocked his way. He was a nice looking boy and Jolly couldn't, for the life of her, understand why he was being so rude. Deciding that she'd first be polite, she asked him quietly, "Why did you do that? Lexi could've been seriously injured, you know." She did not smile at him but nor did she raise her voice.[/color]

jaared took his volleyball ball and went back to the pitch. when he got there, he directly went to the group of people. "if you want apology then let's play a game...a muggle game called volleyball." he smirk to them all. "if you win, i'll apologize to this pretty girl here, but if i win you're going to kiss her. is that ok to you." he said to blane.

lexi saw the boy coming towards them again and was holding a ball, more looked like a volleyball ball. then when he came to us he spoke "if you want apology then let's play a game...a muggle game called volleyball." *what a muggle sport, i know this but..* lexi thought to herself. "before we played that sport we have to gather some players, but every people here are not muggles." she said behind blane. "if you win, i'll apologize to this pretty girl here, but if i win you're going to kiss her. is that ok to you." the boy said to blane. "what!? if you win he'll kiss me. no way." she said while tightening her grip to blane.

[color=660000]Jolly huffed when the Ravenclaw didn't even pay attention to her and went away, coming back with a volleyball. Before he could say anything, Jolly aimed a kick at him. That's what he gets for not listening to me! She was slightly disgusted when he set the rules for the game but Jolly was good at volleyball and the game interested her.

"Bring it on!" she said toughly before anyone else could say something, crossing her arms across her chest. Turning to Lexi, Jolly assured, "Don't worry, we'll surely win, Lexi. Don't let this jerk get to you!"[/color]

"i know the rules here, but can we find players for our team." lexi asked to jolly. "i don't want to kiss blane for heaven's sake." she placed her hands on her face. "kill me."

[color=660000]Jolly considered Lexi for a moment, then turned to look at Blane and then, at Arnold. She turned to the Ravenclaw boy and said, "You are out-numbered anyway, mister. You'll loose." It was true. Jolly, Lexi, Arnold and Blane were on one side while he was alone. Why did he want a game of volleyball then? Unless he meant only one of them to play with him. "Are you saying that you want a one-on-one game?" she asked him, frowning slightly. Lexi had her face in her hands. Jolly shot her a concerned look.[/color]

"i'm going to make sure your going to kiss him." jaared said devilish. "let's just wait for players or friend of your's to come, if not where going to play one on one." he looked at the boy.

[color=660000]Jolly got off her broom and went to kneel beside Lexi, who had slid to the ground. She put an arm around her and glared at the Ravenclaw boy. "Why are you intent on Blane kidding Lexi? What does it matter to you, anyway?" she scolded him, her gaze furious. If they continued like this, it would get rough.[/color]

jaared smirk at the girl in the ground "or let's get this off and let's duel."he said. " the rules are change if we played that. we can use unforgivable spell, if i died i'll take it on my grave and if blane die he has to be a ghost here." he smirk even more.

[color=660000]Jolly stared at the boy as if he had grown two horns on his head. "You are insane," she breathed out. "Totally insane. Duel? Use unforgivable curse?" Even when alarmed, she snorted, "You don't even know whow to perform an unforgivable. So cut the crap and get lost before I lose my temper."[/color]

"you want to duel?" jaared laugh. "but i don't want to see a girl got injure, sorry." he said while smiling.

Arnold was loosing his temper as he continue to listen to their conversation, he flew towards them and jumped off to his broom leaving it to the ground and run towards to the boy grabbing his shirt "What the heck are you? Are you stupid?" he said angrily "I don't think you belong at Hogwarts! Try to think of it, using unforgivable curse to someone? your even just a first year! are you not listening when Professor King had disscussed about it?!" he added frustated and then he paused letting go off the boys shirt moving aside him "Or, is that you LIKE Lexi? don't you?" he said smirking

[color=660000]Jolly tightened her grip on Lexi when she said she'd go and duel. "Are you mental?" she snarled angrily. "Just because some stupid boy provokes us, we are NOT going to duel. Especially not you, Lexi. You are my friend. I won't let anyone hurt you," she said firmly to Lexi, keeping her arm around her. Arnold was dealing quite well with the rogue but then, he said something that made Jolly gasp and look up.

"Or, is that you LIKE Lexi? don't you?" he said smirking.

"Arnold," Jolly whispered, "what are you talking about?" It seemed almost impossible that the boy would like Lexi. He was saying terrible things to her.[/color]

jaared was shocked when another boy grab his shirt and said something, then he heard lexi's name. "i don't like her, ok."

((don't take it seriously, it's just IC not RL :) ))

Arnold walked away and went beside Lexi then looked at Jolly "Some boys are like that, teasing the girl they want" he said now looking straight at the boy "I'm just curious, why is that we're enjoying flying here, and Lexi was doing great at it, when you come UNexpected in such a rude way, why would you go to Lexi's direction making her fall, when me and Jolly was at her back and Blane's on the ground, why didn't you make us all same, when you are here arguing and challenging us" he said saying all the words with a fast breath and waited for the boy to react

[color=660000]Arnold seemed really pissed off as he came to kneel beside Lexi. Jolly put her hand gently on his arm, trying to make him calm down. Looking up at the nasty boy, Jolly said, "Arnold has a point, you know." She stood up when Lexi did and crossed her arm across her chest. "We know you don't like him, Lexi," she said gently.[/color]

"will you go away now, i'm trying to practice here." lexi said crossed arm. "or do you want detention, let's duel." she said while taking out her wand.

[color=660000]Jolly's eyes widened and promptly made to stand in front of Lexi, between her and the boy. "Lexi, no!" she exclaimed. "Please, don't do this. He's provoking you. Don't fall for his stupid tricks!" She glared at the boy. [/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back