Pottermore

One - -smacks Smiles- No dua

Two - I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS NOW

I'm already a wizard101 addict so an MMORPG would be the icing on my gaming cake

Even if this is some sort of MMORPG or an online community, I'm still VERY excited for the release!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2011/06/pottermore-information-leaked-day-ahead-of-official-announcement.html
Article said:
Rebecca Salt, a spokeswoman for Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling, said the memo leaked to U.K. press isn't accurate and actually from an outdated document.

"The British press have been very imaginative in their interpretation of the document, but I can categorically say the project is not a Treasure Hunt or a game," Salt said in an email sent to the Technology blog on Wednesday afternoon.
I'm relieved, actually.
Regardless, I have set my alarm to wake up 15 minutes before the announcement goes live on Youtube. XD

I'm kinda glad it won't be an MMO. Like someone said, I really think that would take something away from the universe... cheapen it somehow. Make it expendable.

I hope it's her announcing that magic is real and she just lost all our Hogwarts letters and is sending them late

:D

2 hours and 20 mins to go!!! :woot: I'm going to be here for it, too xD

xD
I've also just noticed how there are soo many owls on the youtube page now! :o

The best (perhaps not so realistic but very cool) theory I have seen so far is that J.K. Rowling has purchased a country and is creating an actual Wizarding World with all of the shops, buildings, schools, errthang.
Dang, it would be cool, but it probably isn't that.

1 hour 40 minutes :D :D
EPIC!!

One of my tumblr brosephs suggested this, which I think is the smartest damn thing I have heard about Pottermore.

"On the YouTube Channel she has, the time on the video is set to 0:09/1:13 which (knowing Jo) is probably a subliminal message. If it is, then I think it’s a date. And If it’s a date, then it’s September 1st, 2013. Well, that date happens to be James Potter II’s first day at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

I wish the comments section was open, I wanna see all the squeeing Potter people! :lol:
OMG BRITTANY. A MARAUDERS BOOK?

I mean second gen, I just read "James" and thought of the first one. xD

HELENA THAT WAS WHAT I WAS THINKING.
But sources have said it isn't more books. But it could be something to do with the second generation?
If the video is her saying "LOL J.K" and laughing because she got us all so worked up I think a part of me might die inside.

I know this sounds bad, but I really hope she isn't writing a book about Sirius and James etc.

You see I have their past basically worked out in my head, and I'd like it to stay that way, though if she does write it-I would totally read it-does that make any sense?

I've rescheduled my plans for today just so I can watch the announcement.
I decided not to get my hopes up as to what it may be. Anything it could be is fine.
My natural curiosity is going mad with anticipation.

Just a random thing, but might help pass the time (Though there's only 12 minutes left!): Which owl did you click, A or B?

B first-tne A to see if it did the same thing :p

I would laugh so hard if we all got Rick Roll'd. Then we'd have to call her J.K. Trolling.
Sara Moon said:
B first-tne A to see if it did the same thing :p
Same xD
What stopped you choosing A the first time? Was it a conscious decision or did you just go "La la la" *click*?

Oh man, fingers crossed my net works. I thought it was at 8 my time for some reason and I was so mad that I'd missed it, only to find that I can't count so it's at nine. xD

Amaryllis Loncar said:
But sources have said it isn't more books. But it could be something to do with the second generation?
"Sources" being official ones, too. -nods-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back