Pottermore

Finally! I got my email from Pottermore! I am so happy!

I'm in Slytherin! :woot:

So, having been on Pottermore for a little bit, I will admit to being disappointed.
Zooming in and out of OK pictures is... OK... but not really very "interactive".
As for the potionmaking and the duelling, that could really be a Facebook game. (That's the style it's done in, at any rate.) And I have no interest in it.
The one thing that is exciting - the new writing from JKR about the world of Harry Potter... well, there isn't much of that yet. The backstory on McGonagall was awesome, and the tidbit about Merlin being a Slytherin was nice, but otherwise... I'm waiting. :r

My dueling isn't even working :doh: It keeps saying that it's 'Currently undergoing Maintenance'. Blah.

True of everybody.
They had it for a while, then took it down for a while, they say it's coming back.

It better be! Or else I'll continue to be frustrated! Haha... I keep trying to duel you Nick, it's just not fair!

How is everyone else earning their house points? I super suck at making Potions haha.

I'm pretty good at potions but it hasn't been working for me since like a day after I got on. I sent them a message a week ago but they haven't responded.

Whenever I try to brew the Cure for Boils, I end up blowing up the cauldron. I am really ridiculous at Potions. =))

It just keeps saying that I added the incorrect amount of ingredients, and I'm like huuuuh?

I melted a cauldron before.
I had to buy another. xD

Riley Sparkles said:
It just keeps saying that I added the incorrect amount of ingredients, and I'm like huuuuh?
Happens to me, always [besides from making the cauldron explode]. :p

What houses did you guys get to choose between at the end of sorting? I got the option of Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. :p

Also, I am loving the art of Pottermore. :wub: And learning about McGonagall's history (well, a snippet of it) was probably one of the best things I have read on Pottermore, so far.

Congrats on those who have been sorted :D And good luck to those still awaiting.

Beth: Mcgonagall's story gets updated like 3 times as you go along and is fairly complete.
As to choosing a house, I got no choice. :p

I just got my email! So, now I can actually go and see the things that you guys have been speaking about :)

Nicolas King said:
Beth: Mcgonagall's story gets updated like 3 times as you go along and is fairly complete.
Then I shall enjoy learning more about her ^_^
I looked it up, and it turns out you only get a choice of two if it's a close call between which one :lol:
Probably the most difficult choice of my Pottermore life.

Landon Dalton said:
Nicolas King said:
I looked it up, and it turns out you only get a choice of two if it's a close call between which one :lol:
Thank you, Cpt. Obvious.

* Nicolas King salutes*

I pretty much don't log on anymore. I'm waiting till October to see if anything changes

Nicolas King said:
Landon Dalton said:
Nicolas King said:
Thank you, Cpt. Obvious.

*Nicolas King salutes*
Quite alright, Sgt. Sarcasm.

Pat - You'll likely be getting it within the next couple of days, now that they're going to start daily emails. Although, I have no doubt that it will only result in moar downtime.

Finally got my welcome e-mail :) Now I just have to catch up to everyone ;)

Paul Gemstone said:
Finally got my welcome e-mail :) Now I just have to catch up to everyone ;)
Worry not.
It takes about 10 seconds to go through the first book. :tut:

I got sorted into Hufflepuff :cyndi:

Hufflepuff buddies Cyndi? :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back