Pottermore

Wooo! What does Pottermore say about Gryffindors?

Nothing too exciting! :o
Congratulations! I’m Prefect Percy Weasley, and I’m delighted to welcome you to GRYFFINDOR HOUSE. Our emblem is the lion, the bravest of all creatures; our house colours are scarlet and gold, and our common room lies up in Gryffindor Tower.

This is, quite simply, the best house at Hogwarts. It’s where the bravest and boldest end up – for instance: Albus Dumbledore! Yes, Dumbledore himself, the greatest wizard of our time, was a Gryffindor! If that’s not enough for you, I don’t know what is.

I won’t keep you long, as all you need to do to find out more about your house is to follow Harry Potter and his friends as I lead them up to their dormitories. Enjoy your time at Hogwarts – but how could you fail to? You’ve become part of the best house in the school.

When I get my mail, I'll make sure I'll be placed in Slytherin. :r ;)

Riley Sparkles said:
Nothing too exciting! :o
Congratulations! I’m Prefect Percy Weasley, and I’m delighted to welcome you to GRYFFINDOR HOUSE. Our emblem is the lion, the bravest of all creatures; our house colours are scarlet and gold, and our common room lies up in Gryffindor Tower.

This is, quite simply, the best house at Hogwarts. It’s where the bravest and boldest end up – for instance: Albus Dumbledore! Yes, Dumbledore himself, the greatest wizard of our time, was a Gryffindor! If that’s not enough for you, I don’t know what is.

I won’t keep you long, as all you need to do to find out more about your house is to follow Harry Potter and his friends as I lead them up to their dormitories. Enjoy your time at Hogwarts – but how could you fail to? You’ve become part of the best house in the school.
o_O Oh....wow!

That stinks compared to every other houses information... But I guess we got a lot from the books. Le shrug.

Karah Love said:
That stinks compared to every other houses information... But I guess we got a lot from the books. Le shrug.
True... :r

We were told when Pottermore was starting that anybody sorted in to any house other than Gryffindor would get like an extra chapter of information. :p

Artemis: You shouldn't try to fix anything. Just answer honestly. :(

Okay so just as I have gotten into bed I check my emails and no email. Log onto pottermore anyway and I seem to be in. Hum that doesn't seem right. Errol must have gotten lost again.
Did anyone else notice an owl on the right side of the privit drive screen just before they got in or was it there all the time and I just didn't notice?

Tara Sitara said:
Okay so just as I have gotten into bed I check my emails and no email. Log onto pottermore anyway and I seem to be in. Hum that doesn't seem right. Errol must have gotten lost again.
Sending emails is a very server-intensive function. So there can be dramatic delays between the first emails sent and the last emails sent in the same batch (especially depending on how large the batch is). So while every account in the batch may be instantly activated for access, emails may be delayed up to 24 hours.
Your email is likely still coming. :)

Nicolas King said:
Tara Sitara said:
Sending emails is a very server-intensive function. So there can be dramatic delays between the first emails sent and the last emails sent in the same batch (especially depending on how large the batch is). So while every account in the batch may be instantly activated for access, emails may be delayed up to 24 hours.
Your email is likely still coming. :)
I checked again just after my last post and it had arived. I must have a talent for this. That is the second time to day I have checkt my emails/pm's today just as one came in. And believe me I am not that popular.

If I made Dannii an avatar or banner with the Hufflepuff crest from Pottermore would that count as a spoiler?

I just got my email and surprise surprise, I am a Slytherin. xD

i know that i sound like a noob but how do you get sorted. is there a button or do you have to reach the sorting ceremony?

You have to get to chapter 7.

So I guess there is a place to report problems/give suggestions on Pottermore. You would think that they would make it a little easier to find.

Help - Other - Whats next? - Need more help?

Dannii Merrythought said:
Help - Other - Whats next? - Need more help?
Wow.
They really buried that, didn't they?

I got my email this morning! :) And I'm a Slytherin, which I'm glad about, since that's most of my characters. :p If anyone wants to add me, my username is HeartAuror178.

Got my email a few days ago! I can't believe I got sorted into Slytherin, too. I am always, always Ravenclaw! Something went amiss :S Oh well, I'm still proud. I've read enough HP FF to have prejudice bled out of me XD Still. If anyone spots GalleonFlame95 hovering around, that's me! ^_^

You're mom is so cool Kaitlyn.
My mom loves the series but for some reason she is resisting Pottermore. :(

Aphrodite Snow said:
You're mom is so cool Kaitlyn.
My mom loves the series but for some reason she is resisting Pottermore. :(
She needs to stop resisting. :DE:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back