Pottermore

Finally got my email too! I'm in Gryffindor! Did not expect that! Totally thought I was a Huffy :p So excited!

Its very exciting moments!

I got my email too! :woot:

Peeps are adding me and I has no clue who they are xD

All of you add SeekerAccio74 :r

I got sorted in to Slytherin.

...Naturally, I'm rather annoyed. :c
I was hoping for hufflepuff or gryffindor.

I gots into Hufflepuff! :woot:

Ooh...you lucky :donna: s. Congrats!! ^_^

DragonMagic50 :r I added a whole lot, I heard that if someone adds you, you get accepted faster haha, I wonder if it worked?

Riley Sparkles said:
DragonMagic50 :r I added a whole lot, I heard that if someone adds you, you get accepted faster haha, I wonder if it worked?
I was wondering who that was. I'm going to message you via pottermore... I think you can do that anyway. Damn, turns out you can't.

You cant? Poos haha

Please read the spoiler if you are past chapter five in Philosopher's Stone.
Okay so for the shopping list I've been told that you need to zoom in and click on the ground to get the letter but I've done that and I don't have a letter in my possession. Any other tips or am I just effed?

Dominic Hirsch said:
Lol no! I'm actually the most forgetful/disorganised person I know. I can't find anything. =)) What did you get? Or are you still having trouble?
Still having trouble. I am about ready to go to England and get Jo to fix it up for me. Dx

It isn't on your screen, Alexis?

Meanwhile in no-email land :cry: :cry: :cry:

:console: dont worry you are not the only one. I had an email when i switched on my computer, and i started to get exited. but alas it was just from photobucket :(

I know!! I had two emails today, and I got so excited, and both of them were from facebook. :cry:

I still haven't received it!!!! I am currently freaking out right now... :unsure: o_O :erm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back